GameFly August 2012 Used Game Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 8/20.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Hole in the Wall: Deluxe Edition $7.99
:360: Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters $7.99
:360: Black Eyed Peas Experience $9.99
:360: EA Sports: Grand Slam Tennis 2 $9.99
:360: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $9.99
:360: Rise of Nightmares $9.99
:360: Rugby World Cup 2011 $9.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $9.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures $12.99
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:360: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 $12.99
:360: Need for Speed The Run $12.99
:360: Rage $12.99
:360: SSX $14.99
:360: Dance Central 2 $14.99
:360: Kinect Sports Season Two $14.99
:360: Sonic Generations $14.99
:360: PowerUp Heroes $17.99
:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $17.99

:ps3: Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters $7.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $7.99
:ps3: Everybody Dance $9.99
:ps3: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $9.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:ps3: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $12.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 $12.99
:ps3: Rage $12.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $12.99
:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: The Run $12.99
:ps3: Twisted Metal $17.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $14.99
:ps3: Resistance 3 $14.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $17.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $17.99

:wii: Puss in Boots $7.99
:wii: Country Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Fortune Street $19.99
:wii: Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked $5.99
:wii: Barbie: Jet, Set and Style $7.99
:wii: Black Eyed Peas Experience $7.99
:wii: Family Feud 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: Get Up and Dance $7.99
:wii: Gunslingers $7.99
:wii: Heavy Fire: Afghanistan $7.99
:wii: NCIS $7.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Dance $7.99
:wii: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $7.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $7.99
:wii: Cabela's Adventure Camp $9.99
:wii: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $9.99
:wii: Oregon Trail $9.99
:wii: The Price is Right 2010 Edition $12.99
:wii: Power Rangers Samurai $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='technicalstylez']i've traded numerous chipped discs to different gamestops in my area. you must've missed them on your magic carpet ride to every single gamestop :roll:[/QUOTE]

I have also traded in numerous GF games to GS, not once have they said anything about the chips or hit me with a refurb fee(between the four stores I visit locally).

[quote name='technicalstylez']i've traded numerous chipped discs to different gamestops in my area. you must've missed them on your magic carpet ride to every single gamestop :roll:[/QUOTE]

Congrats you got lucky:applause:

I've also traded plenty of Gamefly games to several different Gamestops, all came with chips. I've never once been questioned or hit with a refurb fee.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have also traded in numerous GF games to GS, not once have they said anything about the chips or hit me with a refurb fee(between the four stores I visit locally).[/QUOTE]
hit or miss but selling online is a bad idea to many people do not read desc. gs is meh imo and twice they said no and 3 times yes. workers there can be lazy or stingy. point i make is i rather pay 1-2 more to not wear my hw down. always to hd to test 360 games i hardly did and i had 3 games fail. i waited months to install. i only booted fast only.

My Twisted Metal was the regular version. If anyone has an extra Twisted Metal: Black Code, I would be willing to trade for it.

Got my Twisted Metal today. Spotless (and chipless) Limited Edition. Hell yes. So Cal, i dont know which distribution center, but I'm assuming So Cal is served by one.

[quote name='berzirk']Gamefly is the only place I've ever purchased a used game that had chips. I've purchased used games that had some scratches, even a small crack once (that I didn't notice when I was picking it up), but never chips. That's not just "used" to me. That's "abused".[/QUOTE]

GameFly is EXCELLENT about issuing refunds if you're not satisfied. What more do you "chippy" people want? Have some more cheese. Stop buying from GF and leave them for the rest of us who don't have all of your myriad of issues and just want to buy cheap games. If your complaining results in fewer quality sales from GF, then you will have done this entire community a great injustice.

[quote name='GT']GameFly is EXCELLENT about issuing refunds if you're not satisfied. What more do you "chippy" people want? Have some more cheese. Stop buying from GF and leave them for the rest of us who don't have all of your myriad of issues and just want to buy cheap games. If your complaining results in fewer quality sales from GF, then you will have done this entire community a great injustice.[/QUOTE]

What are you babbling about? I've repeatedly said that if you set your expectation level appropriately, you'll be pleased. It's true that they issue refunds, and are great with all that, but if the game goes out of stock, they don't replace it with another copy, so you're out the game.

Sounds like somehow you wound up with sand in your vagina over all this. I'm sure Gamefly will quit selling games if a handful of people get broken discs and complain (I haven't ever requested a refund BTW-CAG can thank me later for not making Gamefly cancel all used sales as a policy). :roll:

I buy from them when the price hits a point that a severely cosmetically damaged disc wouldn't bother me. My first order it was really annoying because everyone raves about the condition of discs, while mine were beat to hell. At this point I have ordered enough from them to expect chipped and scratched discs that still play.

Rinse with vinegar. Freak-sake.

[quote name='FiendCameron']Got my Twisted Metal today. Spotless (and chipless) Limited Edition. Hell yes. So Cal, i dont know which distribution center, but I'm assuming So Cal is served by one.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I wiped my shirt over the disc and it looked brand new.

After purchasing many games from them and never having a problem I received twisted metal today and the disc looks like someone intently scrapped a fork across both the readable side and the side with artwork on it.

I sent them an email but it's Saturday so not sure what they'll do. I want the game but just a disc swap, not sure if they do that or not. Any other alternatives someone could recommend?

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']After purchasing many games from them and never having a problem I received twisted metal today and the disc looks like someone intently scrapped a fork across both the readable side and the side with artwork on it.

I sent them an email but it's Saturday so not sure what they'll do. I want the game but just a disc swap, not sure if they do that or not. Any other alternatives someone could recommend?[/QUOTE]
Wolverine must have rented that copy

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']After purchasing many games from them and never having a problem I received twisted metal today and the disc looks like someone intently scrapped a fork across both the readable side and the side with artwork on it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it got scratched by some twisted metal. That would be ironic.

Forgot to post but got both Twisted Metal & LoR: War of the North last thursday, both in prefect shape as usually.

[quote name='slowpantz']Very tempted to bit on twisted metal.....fellow CAGs is it worth the $18?[/QUOTE]

If youve played the other twisted metals, this is a steal for $18. Just beware, there are some twisted metal pros online so it can get pretty aggravating at first. Also, the single player difficulty is reallllly hard, I heard like only 50 people have completed the campaign on the hardest difficulty

bread's done
Back