GameFly Black Friday Coupon - Save $12 on your order of 2 or more used games

hatback

CAGiversary!
GameFly is offering $12 off when you purchase two or more used games.
http://www.gamefly.com/Store/

At checkout, use coupon code: BFSBLK20112USED

Discount will be shown in checkout.

*Coupon code may only be redeemed ONCE per person/account.
*Coupon code (probably) expires on Monday 11/28/2011 (according to a couple posters).

Link to thread for GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308258

UPDATE:
The coupon code is still active, however...
- Many games from the under $10 sale went out of stock.
- The under $10 sale is now dead, so the prices on those games that are still in stock have been raised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit! I'd buy Homefront or Brink or hell, even Duke Nukem for these kinda prices....but of course the PS3 versions were cleaned out first. With my luck, even if they come back in stock, the code will be pulled/dead - and that will be that. Boo I say, boo.

[quote name='strait edge follower']good catch man. I might do that instead[/QUOTE]

No prob you helped me out a few times before, glad to return the favor

[quote name='razrvamp']No prob you helped me out a few times before, glad to return the favor[/QUOTE]

That's what this site is for :). Now I'm going to call my mother to get her card number so I can make another acount to get more brinks lol

Bought Medal of Honor & Call of Juarez: The Cartel for $8+ shipped. Had Operation Flashpoint: Red River for PS3 in my cart, but it magically disappeared before checking out. Was tempted to pick up FEAR 3 for PS3 for $20, but figured with shipping that I was better off waiting for either Target Clearance or Black Friday :)

Can't get myself to buy games (even if for a few bucks) that I have on other platforms. Here's to wishing that there is a new sale today or tomorrow. :p

I really want to use this code, but there's literally nothing for me to get.

Like, literally! (I already own Duke and Brink from previous sales)

I hate missing out on great deals because my backlog is so large. :(

Bah, had to pay $3 shipping for Portal 2..got that and RF:A for $20, shipped. Will flip RF:A on craigslist for $15, getting Portal 2 for $5.

$4.18 for Brink and COJ:The Cartel. I wanted to try the new DLC for Brink anyway and you cannot rent COJ for less than $2. Either way, little risk...most likely little reward.

Ordered a brink and red faction for 2.12 thanks OP. Too bad they ran out of copies of DNF and Fear 3 and even spiderman, but I can't complain I got two games for $2!

why dont they give us another $10 off keep it now games? this wont even let you stack your 3 month $5 codes.

[quote name='mer71']I ordered Red Faction and Homefront for $3.16 shipped.[/QUOTE]

$3.24 for me. They're the X360 copies so I hope they can play. We'll see though.

[quote name='thenurseryan']god im so so so broke... but i bit for portal 2 and yakuza 4 at $28. $14 bucks a piece i couldn't pass[/QUOTE]

Yakuza 4 is $10 on Black Friday at Wal-Mart. I'm going to try and get one.

If Shadows of the Damned isn't sold out, it probably will be when I get home for lunch.
If not, I am so getting it. My order when it was on sale got returned for some reason and my money got refunded, so I missed out on it.

Nothing is in stock for PS3 cheap unless you want Deadliest Catch. Oh well, I got most of the games I wanted from nightly deals anyway...

Thanks OP! Got Homefront and Brink!

As stated in here, I haven't' gotten a confirmation either (although it's only been like 10 minutes). Hopefully it goes through, if not it's not too much of a big deal!

Thanks again! Great deal!

Decide to go with Space Marine and First Templar. Only two games I don't own that I was interested in. Came to $24 shipped. Templar was $9, which is not bad, so in my eyes, I got Space Marine for $15.

As stated by other, my Gamefly member dollars wont mix with this deal. BULL$H!T by gamefly! Pissed off, but alas, this does make more business sense for them, not for us. This way they move they're crappy games inventory out.

bread's done
Back