GameFly Black Friday Coupon - Save $12 on your order of 2 or more used games

hatback

CAGiversary!
GameFly is offering $12 off when you purchase two or more used games.
http://www.gamefly.com/Store/

At checkout, use coupon code: BFSBLK20112USED

Discount will be shown in checkout.

*Coupon code may only be redeemed ONCE per person/account.
*Coupon code (probably) expires on Monday 11/28/2011 (according to a couple posters).

Link to thread for GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308258

UPDATE:
The coupon code is still active, however...
- Many games from the under $10 sale went out of stock.
- The under $10 sale is now dead, so the prices on those games that are still in stock have been raised.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='soonersfan60']Both games I want from the sale thread don't come up in search. :([/QUOTE]

Same here. Also, it looks like most games had their prices raised by $5 making this deal not really a deal.

[quote name='oasisboy']In other words, screw everyone that actually wanted to play the game. I want my free $2.[/QUOTE]

I'll sell you a copy. This game has been this cheap with the recent gamefly sale and lower with other sales. It's asstastic and if you want a copy, let me know. I was replying to TIV going down, which is $6 at best buy with promos, and not caring since I get a full discount.

luckily the games I wanted didn't jump in price and I'm a member so free shipping no matter what they do. Not a great deal, but good enough to take some sting away.

Gladiator Begins
PSP Games

Jewel Quest Solitaire Trio
DS

16 bucks or 8 bucks each.. not a great deal but been looking for them for awhile.. i just hope GLadiator isnt busted and replace with a clear umd case

Got my confirmation for the games and that they were being split up to ensure faster shipping. That's fine with me. I can live with that. Great deal for some games that I didn't have to have but are a nice treat to myself for the holidays.

[quote name='krashhole']Yeah, they raised the prices. This is what happens when people try and fuck over the system.[/QUOTE]

It could be that, or it could be the fact that the sale was supposed to end the 21st and the prices were going to raise anyway...

Where is the keep it 10.00 off coupon.
EVERY year they send out one of these on Black Friday...

I need this!!
Is there any way to use this coupon on a keep it game you have at home?

[quote name='Kaltic']It could be that, or it could be the fact that the sale was supposed to end the 21st and the prices were going to raise anyway...[/QUOTE]

This. The sale ended, so the prices were raised. They weren't raised because of abuse of the coupon.. I do think they may've had the coupon go live a little too early though.

[quote name='krashhole']Yeah, they raised the prices. This is what happens when people try and fuck over the system.[/QUOTE]

For all you know they were going to update the prices anyways. Just because they raised the prices during the coupon doesn't necessarily mean they did it because of user behavior. I think it was scheduled since so many titles prices were changed the free shipping disappeared.

Yep with this sale being over, it pretty much negates the coupon.
You will actually spend MUCH more now, using the coupon, than you would have buying outright without it during the sale.

BOOOOOOO............... :evil:

[quote name='mm07']Where is the keep it 10.00 off coupon.

I need this!!
Is there any way to use this coupon on a keep it game you have at home?[/QUOTE]

Somebody earlier stated you could, but i haven't done it yet. MGS collection and.....something. I wish they had Starfox.

[quote name='astralproxy']thanks OP! I got 2 Dirt's to flip and LittleBigPlanet2+AC:Brotherhood for $35[/QUOTE]

must have 2 account since its on code per account

could of got 2 games for 13 but one of those i would never play glad i got what i got

Deal might as well be dead, prices are absurd now.

Dead Rising 2 is 18$ used, I can buy it brand new for 9.99 elsewhere.

Thanks but no thanks

[quote name='knightimages']They are also removed the Gamefly member discount since the coupon can not be used with discounts. Fail.[/QUOTE]

Not a fail, you were just late to the party. :booty:

[quote name='bgame2']I got bulletstorm[/QUOTE]

Can't remember the last time I had so much pure fun with a game. I finished it about a month ago and loved every second... I actually went through and got all the SP achievements in the game and it wasn't a chore at all - this game is really underrated and a complete steal for under $10.

Just received an update that they're going to split my order so it'll ship faster! Thanks again OP. Can't wait to play Homefront and Red Faction for $3.XX.

Nothing in the bargain bins caught my eye, so I'll just wait for BF. I hope that Amazon has PS3 ME2 on sale. Before anyone tells me about how it's worth well over $20, I bought it Day 1 for 360 and bought most of the DLC, so it's hard to justify paying $20 even though I know it's worth it. Besides, the longer I wait to rebuy/replay it, the easier the wait for an ME3 price drop will be :D

[quote name='ijustw1n']I'll sell you a copy. This game has been this cheap with the recent gamefly sale and lower with other sales. It's asstastic and if you want a copy, let me know. I was replying to TIV going down, which is $6 at best buy with promos, and not caring since I get a full discount.[/QUOTE]

I shouldn't be forced to buy from you just because you took advantage of "the system".

[quote name='BegFourMercy']
Also, from what I am reading, people are buying these games to trade them in for 2, 5 or 6 dollars. This makes me upset that there are people who actually want to play the games.

Why waste your time. This is a gaming sight, not a flipping site. All that for a few dollars.[/QUOTE]

Amen brother. :applause:

[quote name='BegFourMercy']
Also, from what I am reading, people are buying these games to trade them in for 2, 5 or 6 dollars. This makes me upset that there are people who actually want to play the games.

Why waste your time. This is a gaming sight, not a flipping site. All that for a few dollars.[/QUOTE]

Amen brother. :applause:

[quote name='mm07']Where is the keep it 10.00 off coupon.

I need this!!
Is there any way to use this coupon on a keep it game you have at home?[/QUOTE]

yeah was hoping they would do this again, guess not

[quote name='Javery']Can't remember the last time I had so much pure fun with a game. I finished it about a month ago and loved every second... I actually went through and got all the SP achievements in the game and it wasn't a chore at all - this game is really underrated and a complete steal for under $10.[/QUOTE]

I haven't laughed at a game while playing it as much as I did with bulletstorm since conker. The script and diolog is such a train wreck but they made it work ! I recomend it to everyone. Just don't play it when your kids or grand parents are around lol

[quote name='Javery']Can't remember the last time I had so much pure fun with a game. I finished it about a month ago and loved every second... I actually went through and got all the SP achievements in the game and it wasn't a chore at all - this game is really underrated and a complete steal for under $10.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed a copy, we should play sometime. Show me the ropes!

[quote name='ZForce915']I grabbed a copy, we should play sometime. Show me the ropes![/QUOTE]

The thumper ability (especially in closed up areas) is your best friend period ! Oh and try juggling enemies that are in the air with the shot gun, you won't stop laughing lol

[quote name='oasisboy']I shouldn't be forced to buy from you just because you took advantage of "the system"[/QUOTE]

You're annoying, I'm going to stop responding to you. Good luck on whining more.

Got shipping confirmation for Homefront and Red Faction. I had put another order for two Brinks (figured I would try it and give the other copy to a friend as a joke) but that's still processing. Great deal! ^^

[quote name='dcm1602']Deal might as well be dead, prices are absurd now.

Dead Rising 2 is 18$ used, I can buy it brand new for 9.99 elsewhere.

Thanks but no thanks[/QUOTE]

$9.99 for DR2 brand new would be the best price I ever heard of for that game - where did you find that?

well there is another deal i missed. bioshock 2 now this. all of thse are happening while i sleep. unless i deprive myself of sleep i wont get these. i guess ill just stay awake 24 hrs on thanksgiving day

man what bs on this sale. I see earlier it was good but now you dont get the gamefly loyalty discount nor can you use your gamefly 5 dollar rewards with the 12 dollar coupon. So once you add back the 10% im not saving now and the $5 im not saving im almost up to that 12 dollars anyway on most games.

bread's done
Back