GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up DW Gundam 3 when it was $20 a few weeks back and haven't regretted it. It's actually better than #2 (which I also liked). Like Basara, so much content for the $. Unlike Basara, the content is less "forced" (don't have to beat the game with each person 4 times or get them all max level, etc.) Although Basara was great, this game was great too. Just my opinion, but you can read my (shameless plug) mini-review here.

id loooooooove to bite on Red Faction.......if the last 5 games i bought from these sales didnt have dents in the discs. I have no clue what the fuck they do to their discs, but everyone of them i have gotten has had dings in it.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']id loooooooove to bite on Red Faction.......if the last 5 games i bought from these sales didnt have dents in the discs. I have no clue what the fuck they do to their discs, but everyone of them i have gotten has had dings in it.[/QUOTE]

are you against it purely because of cosmetic damage, or are the games unplayable?

[quote name='proKoyeon']are you against it purely because of cosmetic damage, or are the games unplayable?[/QUOTE]

my ps3 wont read them properly. so ive had to send them all back.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']my ps3 wont read them properly. so ive had to send them all back.[/QUOTE]

ouch, that sucks

the 360 games i received had a few chips in them, but i haven't had any problems

[quote name='proKoyeon']ouch, that sucks

the 360 games i received had a few chips in them, but i haven't had any problems[/QUOTE]

yeah and it's just been such a hassle with getting the fed ex label from them, and hitting up a fed ex store. i keep thinking "maybe this next one will be fine" and ordering but im stopping myself on the deals now.....sadly. =(

Glad to see DW: G3 so low. I really enjoyed the first two and have been eager to play this one, but the price just won't drop much. I'd much rather get it here than a gutted copy at Gamestop with stickers all over it for twice the price.

They wont let me buy. I keep getting this message...

Thank you for your interest in GameFly. We have identified that you or someone else in your household previously had an account with us. For further assistance, contact GameFly Support.

The first one is really fun, so I can only assume that this third one is even better.

[quote name='CaoPi']I'd grab DW gundam 3 right now if I were you guys, I remember GF having it on sale 1 or 2 times after that they didn't get anymore!

I'm gonna grab this anyway since I'm a DW fan, I actually haven't played any DW gundam, only a demo of it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='themidgardknight']If you're on the fence about RF:A, I have two words for you: MAGNET GUN. That thing is worth the $8 alone. It's hilarious and awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well.

That was a great deal on DW:G3.
I picked it up for MSRP on launch and had a blast. Almost 1000/1000'd it with around 80 hours in. There are some things I liked about the second one better, but the game is great (if you can stand to play a 'Warriors' title anyway... I love them).

[quote name='parrothead87']I am assuming no one liked Supremacy MMA?[/QUOTE]

I downloaded it for the hell of it with my PS+ account for the hour long trial and ended up playing the whole hour. I liked it more than the UFC games actually...though, I knew a lot more people on the UFC games rosters which made me not buy this game.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']When do new deals get posted?[/QUOTE]8pm EST. Cheapy sometimes provides hints an hour earlier.

*wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

[quote name='VexxedCS']Got two $5 coupons, hopin' they make Dynasty Warriors 7 a nightly deal so I can get it dirt cheap (or free!) :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry stupid question, how do you get $5 coupons?

[quote name='Nightmares1408']Sorry stupid question, how do you get $5 coupons?[/QUOTE]

You get them from being a rental member every three months IIRC

[quote name='Vigilante']8pm EST. Cheapy sometimes provides hints an hour earlier.

*wink wink nudge nudge* ;)[/QUOTE]

Come on Cheapy, get with the program!
:lol:

[quote name='brianace']Come on Cheapy, get with the program!
:lol:[/QUOTE]

Knowing Cheapy, his legs probably went into a cramp while trying not too poop his pants. More than likely he is crawling to the bathroom as we speak before he posts anything...

i was under the assumption that the $5 coupons from gamefly DO NOT stack, they expire every 3 months i'm pretty sure.

[quote name='Pravado']i was under the assumption that the $5 coupons from gamefly DO NOT stack, they expire every 3 months i'm pretty sure.[/QUOTE]They worked for these sales back when I was a member (which was only a year ago or so)

[quote name='4thHorseman']Knowing Cheapy, his legs probably went into a cramp while trying not too poop his pants. More than likely he is crawling to the bathroom as we speak before he posts anything...[/QUOTE]

QFT
Cheapy has more bathroom issues than my kids.

Naw they stack, I do it all the time. Been a member for a few years now. It's just that you usually only have like a one or two day window to do it before the older coupon expires. This time I have a big window because I had to get a coupon refunded when the game I bought was lost in the mail.

[quote name='MeGaWC27']dang missed out on DWG3 for PS3... hope they come back in stock for the same price soon.[/QUOTE]Unfortunately, that's probably not going to happen since the sale price only lasts until 8pm the following day during the week. :cry:

Looks like repeats

Rage is $13
LA Noire is $13
Driver is $13
Bodycount is $10

There may be more but I just saw those on the front page

[quote name='cancerman1120']Even at $10 I cannot bring myself to buy The First Templar[/QUOTE]

It's pretty bad, achievements are easy though if that's your thing.

[quote name='Brother Daz']It's pretty bad, achievements are easy though if that's your thing.[/QUOTE]

Na, its not that bad. It isnt great but its fun enough to pay $10 for.

[quote name='musha666']Na, its not that bad. It isnt great but its fun enough to pay $10 for.[/QUOTE]
I've played through a lot of bad games, I couldn't even finish this one.

[quote name='Brother Daz']It's pretty bad, achievements are easy though if that's your thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am an achievement whore but I have too many games like this on the shelf I would feel dirty just playing this for 1000 points. :D

bread's done
Back