GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
theres actually a whole lot of games on sale, especially at 12.99 such as lego harry potter 1-4 360, some 17.99 include mk vanilla. cheapy is probably trying compile the list since theres so many games.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Even at $10 I cannot bring myself to buy The First Templar[/QUOTE]

if you can find someone to do coop with it's fun. I also second the easy achievements.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I've played through a lot of bad games, I couldn't even finish this one.[/QUOTE]

Its a good game to play to kill some time. If you are in between big releases its a good way to kill 10 hours or so.

[quote name='musha666']Its a good game to play to kill some time. If you are in between big releases its a good way to kill 10 hours or so.[/QUOTE]

What type of game is it? Is it straight action or is it an RPG?

[quote name='musha666']Its a good game to play to kill some time. If you are in between big releases its a good way to kill 10 hours or so.[/QUOTE]
I never did play the co-op, I'm sure that could be more fun. Maybe I'll grab a couple copies for a buddy and I, it does have online co-op right? It's been forever since I played it. I actually bought it at launch full price *gasp* so that may have contributed to it leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

If anyones thinking about first templar to play with a friend just know that online ONLY the host will get the achievements for beating the game.I beat the game on hard with a friend and only he got achievements for beating the game.

[quote name='Coltin']Looks like repeats

Rage is $13
LA Noire is $13
Driver is $13
Bodycount is $10

There may be more but I just saw those on the front page[/QUOTE]

Nothing for me. Maybe there will be better deals in the coming days. Driver is a fantastic game is you haven't played it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this just sucks!! I used to buy games during these sales all the time, have them shipped to family in the states and then have them sent to me here in Canada. Now it says

"Sorry, due to region restrictions, this product cannot be sold in your country"

Damn you gamefly!!

I picked up Ace Combat for $13. A bunch of my students have been playing it and telling me how much fun it is so I may as well give it a shot for that price. Add one more to the backlog!

[quote name='robdees']I picked up Ace Combat for $13. A bunch of my students have been playing it and telling me how much fun it is so I may as well give it a shot for that price. Add one more to the backlog![/QUOTE]

+1

Been wanting this one for a while.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Yeesh, Ace Combat for :ps3: sold out already.[/QUOTE]

Damn! That's the one I want! The demo was pretty fun.

got lucky enough to get L.A Noire for 8$ like a week after the sale started last week (had it load as a homepage on another tab because it was always sold out...) ...nothing in here for me tonight..... i have some $$ put away for a plane game... but i'm really trying to get Birds of Steel..... still good price :)

[quote name='knightsdwn']Yeesh, Ace Combat for :ps3: sold out already.[/QUOTE]
just keep checking the site... they always add more..... like i said in my previous post...
i assume it's because they get more in (that were rented out) and update the site as they return.

[quote name='canvasch']just keep checking the site... they always add more..... like i said in my previous post...
i assume it's because they get more in (that were rented out) and update the site as they return.[/QUOTE]

That was the end of the month sale, whereas this is a nightly deal. The deal price only lasts until 5pm PDT tomorrow. Last night's Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 for PS3 sold out in less than 2 hours as well and was never restocked to my knowledge.

It seems Gamefly has plenty of xbox360 games but only a couple PS3 games to sell.

[quote name='DCpinoy']saw that Infamous 2 is on sale for 17.99 (used). thought you guys would be interested.[/QUOTE]

I believe that's the price of it at Sears as well.

Raging Blast 2 has no story mode, a sort of galaxy mode mess where you grind it out for more characters and abilities. Pass.

Budokai 3 was the best effort in a while, large roster, good hand to hand combat, great cinematics and control. They need to go back to that style.

[quote name='CaoPi']raging blast 2 a good game? I didn't like Budokai or Tenkaichi[/QUOTE]
no. no it's not. although i'm sure someone on this site will come to it's defense. just know that the game is bad, and i'm fairly certain that it has a demo anyway.

[quote name='robdees']I picked up Ace Combat for $13. A bunch of my students have been playing it and telling me how much fun it is so I may as well give it a shot for that price. Add one more to the backlog![/QUOTE]

Look forward to scripted events where you can't kill enemies until they finish their fancy maneuvers for the sake of cinematics.

[quote name='CaoPi']raging blast 2 a good game? I didn't like Budokai or Tenkaichi[/QUOTE]

I have no opinion of the game either way, since I haven't played it, but the Raging Blast series is essentially the Budokai Tenkaichi series, but in HD. If you didn't like the gameplay style of Budokai Tenkaichi, you won't like the gameplay style of Raging Blast 2.

But I guess it's worth noting that Raging Blast 2 includes an animated feature on the disc, "Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans", which has yet to receive a DVD release outside of Japan.

Grabbed Ace Combat for my 360. Have never played a AC game but I heard this one is much different. Seems like purists are mad at the changes but newcomers seem impressed by the game

I've liked Ace Combat for a long time. Most folks in my camp seem to hate the new incarnation, but I want to give it a chance. Seems like the reviewers that liked it were focused on just good dumb fun... I'm up for that.

Can anyone vouch for Ace Combat at $13? I really love fast-paced games and Assault Horizon seems to fit the bill, but I don't know hardly anything about the gameplay (which is normally what makes or breaks a game for me).

[quote name='kouleefoh']ace combat for ps3 came back in stock, just bought one. I hate myself[/QUOTE]

dang i missed it again!

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Can anyone vouch for Ace Combat at $13? I really love fast-paced games and Assault Horizon seems to fit the bill, but I don't know hardly anything about the gameplay (which is normally what makes or breaks a game for me).[/QUOTE]

Usually I love the flight games but this one disappointed me, its basically all dogfight and QTE's.

bread's done
Back