GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lonedragon87']Raging blast 2 worth getting or wait for sub 10?[/QUOTE]

I loved Raging Blast 2, so yes, get it. It's leaps and bounds ahead of Raging Blast 1 and Ultimate Tenkaichi. It's also arguably better than Burst Limit depending on what kind of fighting you are more into, but it is still easily one of the 2 best DBZ games on current gen systems.

[quote name='Zaku77']I loved Raging Blast 2, so yes, get it. It's leaps and bounds ahead of Raging Blast 1 and Ultimate Tenkaichi 2. It's also arguably better than Burst Limit depending on what kind of fighting you are more into, but it is still easily one of the 2 best DBZ games on current gen systems.[/QUOTE]

Do people still play it online?

I picked up Raging Blast 2 even though the demo was really underwhelming. At this price it is at the very least a nostalgia trip for a series I used to love, getting an OVA thrown in definitely helps.

[quote name='nightmare452']Good sales as always from Gamefly. Nothing for me. Only interested in Medieval Moves, No More Heroes or Cave Story 3D at this point.[/QUOTE]
Just a heads up, Medieval Moves is on clearance at a few Targets around me (still at $19.98 though)

[quote name='Brother Daz']Just a heads up, Medieval Moves is on clearance at a few Targets around me (still at $19.98 though)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its $14.99 used from Gamefly right now. I have a $5 coupon and the 10% off member benefit, so it would come out to $9 shipped. And I'm still hoping it goes on sale. ;)

[quote name='nightmare452']Yeah, its $14.99 used from Gamefly right now. I have a $5 coupon and the 10% off member benefit, so it would come out to $9 shipped. And I'm still hoping it goes on sale. ;)[/QUOTE]
Oh shit, I didnt know that. I'll just STFU then :whistle2:#

[quote name='blinknot4']I'm lingering in this thread like a fart in a library.[/QUOTE]

I'm hanging around like David Carradine.

[quote name='brianace']I'm hanging around like David Carradine.[/QUOTE]

I'm just sitting on this thread surrounded by fart-stink, a naked corpse, and some guy's family I guess.

[quote name='midloo']I'm just sitting on this thread surrounded by fart-stink, a naked corpse, and some guy's family I guess.[/QUOTE]

I legitimately lol'd at this. Well done, sir.

Hopefully that guy bought a game for his family.

I went ahead and bit at Cursed Crusade. Seeing the $9.99 got me a little more excited than I probably should have been... all well, no turning back now! The demo really got me wanting this game, the way it left off where it did. Hopefully it's some fun.

[quote name='blindinglights']Cursed Crusade is nearly the same price new @ Amazon.[/QUOTE]

For :ps3: new, it's $10.72. For :360: though, it's almost $13.

[quote name='Kidd Mischief']No Deus Ex for 360?[/QUOTE]

They must've completely run out of stock from the last 3 times it was offered.

[quote name='themidgardknight']I went ahead and bit at Cursed Crusade. Seeing the $9.99 got me a little more excited than I probably should have been... all well, no turning back now! The demo really got me wanting this game, the way it left off where it did. Hopefully it's some fun.

For :ps3: new, it's $10.72. For :360: though, it's almost $13.[/QUOTE]

The PS3 one is from a third party seller, so 3.99 shipping...

Ok. Biting on Deus Ex. Hear great things about it. Not too interested in it, but my friend was. If I don't like it, early birthday present!

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']The PS3 one is from a third party seller, so 3.99 shipping...[/QUOTE]

Woah! Completely didn't see that! Good looking out, my mistake. I'm embarrassed now, haha. I'M SORRY FOR GIVING YOU ALL WRONG INFORMATION :(

Deus Ex is probably one of the best games this gen, especially because there are so many ways to beat the game. I already beat it and finished everything there is to it when I rented it, but I couldn't say no for $9.99.

are the $5 gamefly bucks transferable ? i have 1 that will expire in like 3 days and i was wondering if someone else could use it on the next purchase .

[quote name='sir-fly']are the $5 gamefly bucks transferable ? i have 1 that will expire in like 3 days and i was wondering if someone else could use it on the next purchase .[/QUOTE]

Can I try it? Was thinking about Cursed Crusade, looks like fun local co-op

I own & beat Deus Ex, no brainer at that price. I recommend that game

[quote name='blinknot4']You post this like 600 times per GF thread. Maybe switch it up a bit?[/QUOTE]

Every disc I've received from them has had chips in them. It wouldn't be annoying if I weren't going to keep them. Then again, you get what you pay for I suppose. Still, you would expect to get games without the physical damage when you buy them. Sounds like a public service announcement. Not everyone is aware that the discs come in playable but damaged condition.

[quote name='sir-fly']are the $5 gamefly bucks transferable ? i have 1 that will expire in like 3 days and i was wondering if someone else could use it on the next purchase .[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, I'm pretty sure they are tied to your account

bread's done
Back