GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PanzerDSS']In for SC V. Had been waiting on that to drop.

Since SFxT hasn't set the world on fire, I'll be expecting to see that in this space pretty seen.[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='PanzerDSS']In for SC V. Had been waiting on that to drop.

Since SFxT hasn't set the world on fire, I'll be expecting to see that in this space pretty seen.[/QUOTE]

SFxT was a massive disappointment. After having fallen in love with Super SF4 and even moreso with MK (still my favorite) I thought I'd like SCV, and I did, but I knew I'd love SFxT more. Turns out I didn't, hated that game. Glad to have gotten SCV at such a good price again (had 5% and a $5 cert so got it for 14.97 :))

Just refreshed PS3 version of LOTR and snagged one, the inventory hokey pokey is maddening. I also probably shouldn't have bought this based on the sucky reviews, but people say it has some Champions of Norrath flavor to it and I loved those games.

[quote name='Von Ondine']AC:R back in stock. Hope it includes the original.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Never played AC1 and have only played AC2, even though I have Brotherhood waiting in the backlog. So if I can add both AC1 and AC4 for $15, I'll be happy. :D

LOTR 360 just came back in stock and I snuck an order in, woohoo!

This game has to be better than Hunted: Demon's Forge, and I stuck through that one until the end (only possible due to co-op)

EDIT: in the time it took me to type this, it went back OOS. My guess is they found one hiding somewhere, said "we've got another one!", listed it, and I bought it...

Alright! I was just able to sneak an order of LotR in after it disappeared a short while ago! I'm never this lucky... just ask my wife. Thanks CAG :)

updated OP. New deals to follow tomorrow at a new time, 2PM PST.

Neat, so just a couple mores till an update.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']It's funny, I had asked about SCV a while ago, and was told it wouldn't go on sale til probably fall.

I picked it up for 20, the single player content is terribly lacking for a SC title which usually has cool SP content. The online netcode is fantastic for matches, however it has a tendancy to drop completely every now and then.

I'm thinking of picking up a PS3 copy to complement my 360 one, but as it's already 20 here, I can see it going lower soon as has been echoed.

Now to pick up LOTR for 10 bucks or not...[/QUOTE]

I spent a long time in Soul Calibur 2. Not because of the multiplayer, but that single player content. Just so much stuff to unlock and play in the campaign, I loved it in the Dreamcast SC and I loved it in the GC SC2.

Single player is a deal breaker for me, sadly. :/

[quote name='Cap03']BF 3 will still come with the online pass even though it's used?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Gamefly games always come with the materials you get when you buy it new.

If you check the GF store, you can sort the games and see which cheap ones have free shipping, those are usually the new deals. I do see some but can't post them as I have to leave my computer right now.

Today's deals:
-Homefront (PS3) $7.99
-Killzone 3 (PS3) $14.99
-Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360) $17.99
-Hole in the Wall: Deluxe Edition (Xbox 360) $12.99

Don't know if this counts as a daily deal but Dark Souls is available for sale for $25 used. Thinking of picking it up at that price, although $20 would be easier to stomach.

[quote name='buddynayr']Don't know if this counts as a daily deal but Dark Souls is available for sale for $25 used. Thinking of picking it up at that price, although $20 would be easier to stomach.[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls has been Deal of the Day. That was awhile back and I wouldn't be surprised if it popped up again at $15-18.

I'd wait a week or two unless you really want it this minute.

From twitter

Disney universe (360) $17.99
Killzone 3 $14.99
Hole in the Wall (360) 12.99
Homefront (PS3) $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 (360) $9.99

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Yeah, seriously, WHERE IS GOLDENEYE?[/QUOTE]

Well the good news is that most nightly deals for the next couple days will probably be stuff that was not included as part of the recent monthly sale....

Meaning perhaps Goldeneye will be "nightly-dealed" one of these days....

bread's done
Back