GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the free DLC with gunstringer.. plus there is some DLC for 240 pts.. real big shootin.. both are great additions to an already great game

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']considering sonic generations. what's the consensus on that game?[/QUOTE]

great game, totally worth the price point that it's at now

nothing I wanted for weeks and now... several.... all priced a little high though. Sonic Generations (xBox) is only $22 new at Amazon right now, so it seems like this will be pretty cheap everywhere soon. Gunstringer seems like it might be fun, but I never use my Kinect because of the hassle of moving the sofa out of the way first (and I already bought fruit ninja separately). So... I guess it's Kirby then.

was expecting a cheaper price on sonic when it went on sale.

I believe it was cheaper shipped by gohastings during their 30% off sale, but I am glad the nightly deals are back again!

[quote name='proKoyeon']great game, totally worth the price point that it's at now[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']agreed. spent several hours just playing the demo..the actual game is phenomenal.[/QUOTE]

picked it up :cool:

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']considering sonic generations. what's the consensus on that game?[/QUOTE]

If you were ever a Sonic fan, even a little, this game is a fucking must own. I can't say it's the absolute best, but it's fighting for that spot for sure.

The game will give you nostalgia orgasms, and it's just plain great. Worth even the $50 MSRP for those who paid that.

[quote name='Papa Neorev']jumped on The Gunstringer love twisted pixel[/QUOTE]

^^ Nice Jace, T.M.S. in your sig!

--Wish X-men Destiny was for ps3 for 7.99 doh!

Sonic Generations (PS3) was recently $20 new + free shipping on Newegg.. currently $23.68 on Amazon.. so $18 used doesn't look like much of a deal.

I found Gunstringer a bit boring and it's really short. The entire time I was playing it I was just thinking it might have been more fun if I could just use a controller. I think people are just desperate to like a kinect game, myself included, because it's really not that great. Maybe worth 15. I got it for 20 with the dlc and still felt ripped off. Thankfully I traded it while the value was still high.

u can play skyrim with kinect now and shout at your tv :D

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I found Gunstringer a bit boring and it's really short. The entire time I was playing it I was just thinking it might have been more fun if I could just use a controller. I think people are just desperate to like a kinect game, myself included, because it's really not that great. Maybe worth 15. I got it for 20 with the dlc and still felt ripped off. Thankfully I traded it while the value was still high.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']u can play skyrim with kinect now and shout at your tv :D[/QUOTE]

I have been waiving my arms while i shout at my crotch, apparently i have been doing it wrong

i don't know if anyone else noticed but Gears of War 3 came back down in price to $17.99, i missed it last time and just happened to notice it dropped again by chance.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']The DS games come complete with case/manual right? Just making sure before i commit to kirby heh[/QUOTE]

Yes I have bought many and they have always come complete

[quote name='Josh1billion']Sonic Generations (PS3) was recently $20 new + free shipping on Newegg.. currently $23.68 on Amazon.. so $18 used doesn't look like much of a deal.[/QUOTE]

I agree. This is one of the few games on my radar but I'll wait until it's $12.99 or maybe even $9.99.

[quote name='sgr76']I have been waiving my arms while i shout at my crotch, apparently i have been doing it wrong[/QUOTE]

No, that is the proper way to play a Kinect game.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Kirby comes with Club Nintendo points right? I'm short this year and this would be a great filler.[/QUOTE]

I might have some unused ones lying around from old flips. I would have PMed you but on phone and it's a pain to PM. I'll get back to you in a day or two.

Back on topic. Gunstringer wasn't an amazing game persay, but it's a simple no-thinking game that brought out my inner kid with the cowboy and Indian-esque type "shooting". Plus the game just kinda flowed with the storytelling.

Not amazing, but definately a good game. I got it close to release at BBY for $15 and don't regret it one bit. The fruit ninja in it was just a bonus.

I've been waiting for Gunstringer at $10, digital or physical. I even bought some DLC when it was on sale. Just need to get that game. $15 used, and likely beat to all hell is a bit rich for me.

I picked The Gunstringer as well, 'cause that's the nice price.

Is it confirmed to come with the Fruit Ninja Kinect code?

[quote name='Turbojugend']I picked The Gunstringer as well, 'cause that's the nice price.

Is it confirmed to come with the Fruit Ninja Kinect code?[/QUOTE]

No way to "confirm" it til people start receiving them, but it definitely should. Everything I've ever ordered from Gamefly that included extra content has always been there for me.

[quote name='Turbojugend']I picked The Gunstringer as well, 'cause that's the nice price.

Is it confirmed to come with the Fruit Ninja Kinect code?[/QUOTE]

I agree with the above poster. Every game I have received from GF has had the codes with it. I'm not saying it will for sure, just that GF does a good job at keeping it all together when renting the game do that when they sell it they have all the original packaging.

Yeah, every game I received came with code intact as well. I just didn't know how this particular game was packaged and if only certain copies were shipped with the FNK code.

I thought perhaps someone here had already bought it used from Gamefly at the non-sale price that could verify... clearly I forgot what board I was on. :D

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I might have some unused ones lying around from old flips. I would have PMed you but on phone and it's a pain to PM. I'll get back to you in a day or two.[/QUOTE]

That would be fantastic. Keep me posted. :)

Tonights clues:

Happy Anniversary! SO, how COMe you guys haven't been to San Francisco lately? Haven't seen you in Forever!

[quote name='CheapyD']Tonights clues:

Happy Anniversary! SO, how COMe you guys haven't been to San Francisco lately? Haven't seen you in Forever![/QUOTE]

Halo Anniversary
SOCOM 4 (?)
Duke Nukem Forever

bread's done
Back