GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jkircos']no free shipping on driver?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. What's up with that? Sort of kills the deal for me.

[quote name='jkircos']no free shipping on driver?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='akito12']Yeah. What's up with that? Sort of kills the deal for me.[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='Coltin']How have you never played Halo: CE before?! Either way, prepare for an amazing game.[/QUOTE]

Completely missed the last generation (school/serious girlfriend). Done with both, and that's why this game and the PS3 HD collections have really appealed so much to me. Anyways, good to hear I'm in store for something great!

*sigh* WHY did I get Driver: SF for $14.99 last month...? I still haven't even touched it. HMPH.

I'm also in the group of *coughthosewhohaventplayedHalo1cough*, but I can wait for Halo Anniversary to get to $14.99.

[quote name='rusty']So, will Halo CEA have the code for Reach downloadable maps?

If not, I'll wait for new @ $20.[/QUOTE]Gamefly's games always come with whatever codes you'd expect in a new copy, so don't worry.

You don't need a membership, but you do need an account with them to buy.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Can you buy without having a membership? Everytime I make an account it wants me to pick a membership option[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']Gamefly's games always come with whatever codes you'd expect in a new copy, so don't worry.[/QUOTE]

Unless the employees start using Game Stop tactics and take stuff out of the games. >_

Halo is tempting, but it should be $15-20 new by now.

I had never played Halo CE when it first came out (like many others have stated I just sort of skipped that generation of gaming) so I was really excited for it. That said, honestly, it's dated and kinda bland. It's very cool that you can instantly switch between classic and updated and all that, and the update is impressive (even if the visuals are a little below today's standards), and it was nice to play the original since I never had, but I def regretted paying $35 for it at launch. I ended up trading it back in for almost full price back, and then bought a copy for $15 at the Microsoft Store on Black Friday. Ended up trading that back in after like another week because I was able to get like $30 for it.

So in other words, I've bought it twice, traded it in twice and I would personally not buy it again now, but if you haven't played it yet it is a good price.

Grabbed Driver San Francisco. Hope I play it more than other driving games I've gotten in the last couple of years (Forza 3, NFS: Hot Pursuit, etc.).

[quote name='steelcurtain11']I just saw Gears of War 3 on there for $18 used too. is that a good price?[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post this. I'd say no, because then you have to pay tax and shipping which will make it almost 25 bucks. It was the same price before with free shipping.

15 would be the perfect price though with all that DLC available...

As happy as I am when Gamefly has good deals, I think I'm even happier when they don't, because I have absolutely no willpower.

I didn't even know they made Socom 4. Never seen any of my ps3 friends playing it or noticed it on store shelves. Anyways wife wanted the harry potter game, not going to object about how its most likely crappy since its only 7.99

These are some pretty good deals tonight, for those who dont want to pay for shipping I suggest signing up for gamefly and get a free month. V

I guess I got sucked with Halo for $20. Better than Amazon... Surprised I didn't get nickle and dimed. Now to see what condition it's in... [quote name='strait edge follower']STAY THE fuck AWAY FROM TURDCOM 4 ! ..... that is all lol[/QUOTE]

WERD!

[quote name='GUNNM']Seems all of the HD collections even DMC which came out less than a month ago have all dropped to $25[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing this?

[quote name='Tsel']Where are you seeing this?[/QUOTE]

Keep price for DMC Collection is $25.

If I sign up for free trial, rent, keep, and cancel membership will that work?

turdcom 4? it was a decent game that didnt sell well because not many people knew about it. I enjoyed it, multi was pretty darn fun unless you sucked at it, id know i struggled to get my KDR past 1.0.

[quote name='Survivalism']As happy as I am when Gamefly has good deals, I think I'm even happier when they don't, because I have absolutely no willpower.[/QUOTE]

I have absolutely no money, so it's a little easier for me :lol:........:cry:

Can anyone comment on if there's still a community playing SOCOM 4 right now? I enjoyed RE:ORC, so I figure I can give SOCOM 4 a shot, especially at tenbux.

picked up halo. Price of halo on demand and the dlc for reach is like 20 so I figure I made a good pick. Playin halo in hd should be a plus as well.

Question for those that have used the "Keep" feature in gamefly. I know when you rent games they only come in the sleeve. Well, when you pay to Keep, will they mail you the original case and or any codes that come with it?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Question for those that have used the "Keep" feature in gamefly. I know when you rent games they only come in the sleeve. Well, when you pay to Keep, will they mail you the original case and or any codes that come with it?[/QUOTE]

Yep

Just this past week I finally bought an Xbox (I've been a Playstation guy for a million years but I just could not contain my desire to play Witcher 2).
Quick question for the Halo fans...

Story-wise, must I play Halo CE first? Or will I be okay by skipping the first 2 games, and going H3 --> H3ODST --> H:Reach.

I don't really care about online multiplayer stuff, I am more interested in the fiction. I'm 30 now, I don't have much time for teabagging these days anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blinknot4']Just this past week I finally bought an Xbox (I've been a Playstation guy for a million years but I just could not contain my desire to play Witcher 2).

Story-wise, must I play Halo CE first? Or will I be okay by skipping the first 2 games, and going H3 --> H3ODST --> H:Reach.

I don't really care about online multiplayer stuff, I am more interested in the fiction. I'm 30 now, I don't have much time for teabagging these days anyway.[/QUOTE]

You could actually play Halo Reach first.

[quote name='blinknot4']Just this past week I finally bought an Xbox (I've been a Playstation guy for a million years but I just could not contain my desire to play Witcher 2).

I don't really care about online multiplayer stuff, I am more interested in the fiction. I'm 30 now, I don't have much time for teabagging these days anyway.[/QUOTE]
Well if you really want to follow the story go Reach 1 2 ODST 3

bread's done
Back