Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All used games in the sale come with free shipping. Games come complete with manual, case, and online passes.
(If you don't see an option to BUY the game but only to RENT it along with "keep for $$$" on its page, than it is no longer available for purchase without a subscription as they currently only have enough copies marked for rental purposes. Be sure to check back in on this thread or the site itself as titles do come back in stock. In my experience, games get restocked around 10AM - 2PM EDT but YMMV.)

:pc:Cities XL 2012 $13.59
:pc:Cities XL 2012 Expansion $5.10

This post is wikified, feel free to update as new deals come out.

Link to Gamefly's twitter feed
Link to Gamefly's store page, sorted by price/free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bosamba']Slick Deals actually beat me to the punch by 6 minutes posting the main store link and alerting their users. At that point the sale had been listed on Twitter for 22 minutes. Plus, Gamefly hasn't had a console game sale in awhile so people's anticipations were growing.

That being said, check back periodically in this thread or on the site itself as they will restock some titles around midday till June 18. Last time they had a similar sale to this in May I managed to snag Catherine on the very last day around 1:30PM EDT.[/QUOTE]

fuck!!!! I had a couple of games in my cart and when I checkout they were all gone. :bomb:

yeah i already traded ace combat to best buy for $20 this week. shoulda bought another copy just for kicks but oh well.

[quote name='Bosamba']Slick Deals actually beat me to the punch by 6 minutes posting the main store link and alerting their users. At that point the sale had been listed on Twitter for 22 minutes. Plus, Gamefly hasn't had a console game sale in awhile so people's anticipations were growing.

That being said, check back periodically in this thread or on the site itself as they will restock some titles around midday till June 18. Last time they had a similar sale to this in May I managed to snag Catherine on the very last day around 1:30PM EDT.[/QUOTE]
CheapyD normally knows the deals ahead of time, but I guess today the deal went live during the time he sleeps. :lol:

Got BF 3 for 360 again. Couldn't get into it before but I'll try again. Figure its one of those games u can always get your money back on worst case. I already have an oline pass. Anybody know what I can sell mine on Ebay for?

Damn missed BF3! I have the online disc only, installed graphics pack at release and sold story mode disc. I would've bought it for $15 kept the case and gave the discs to Best Buy for $28. Plus have the online pass to Ebay.

[quote name='mrclutch']Just got my shipping confirmation on BF 3. Less than a hour after ordering. Very nice.[/QUOTE]

Nothing good is left. That'll be the last time I hesitate.

Not a whole lot I want, but I think I'm gonna finally bite on KZ3 and Rayman Origins.

EDIT: Nevermind. Both are sold out. fuck this sale, lol. Maybe Sonic...?

[quote name='mrclutch']Got BF 3 for 360 again. Couldn't get into it before but I'll try again. Figure its one of those games u can always get your money back on worst case. I already have an oline pass. Anybody know what I can sell mine on Ebay for?[/QUOTE]

Double XP this weekend in case it arrives before then.

Edit: the pass will go for about $5-7 depending on demand. You are looking at about $4-6 profit.

[quote name='mrclutch']Just got my shipping confirmation on BF 3. Less than a hour after ordering. Very nice.[/QUOTE]
Same here, got my shipped confirmation just now.
icon14.gif

Ace Combat for $10 would have been my buy price. Missed it this time. Ill keep checking. The demo was a lot of fun and I can see getting $10 worth of fun out of it.

was really tempted to pick up Silent Hill HD, but with everyone complaining about it i just can't force myself...feel like the PS3 version will drop to a nice $10 price new (and maybe a patch to fix the issues?)

picked up assault horizon on the PS3, thanks op.

Maybe a silly question but do any of you know if they restock during their sales? Or once its sold out it will be that way until the end of the sale on 6/18?

[quote name='illpleasa']Maybe a silly question but do any of you know if they restock during their sales? Or once its sold out it will be that way until the end of the sale on 6/18?[/QUOTE]

As I told an earlier poster, the last time they had a huge sale like this (April, May?) I managed to score :360:Catherine on the very last day of the sale after it had sold out in less than 2 hours after the sale went live. Be sure to keep checking this thread and the site itself as titles do get restocked.

I know someone mentioned in the Diablo 3 CE thread that there are add ons for Chrome and Firefox that you can configure to let you know the instant that a title is back in stock again without having to manually refresh the page.

[quote name='illpleasa']Maybe a silly question but do any of you know if they restock during their sales? Or once its sold out it will be that way until the end of the sale on 6/18?[/QUOTE]
Always check in the mornings. Mornings around 8AM PT to about 10AM are the typical restock time, though they honestly tend to pop up here and there at the most odd of times as well.

How did I not make a terrible "the price is right for The Price is Right: Decades" joke when I bought it earlier?

Anyway, mine shipped already too. Woohoo!

Hmmm...thoughts on WWE All-Stars? Wasn't fond of the demo, but wasn't sure if it played the same way once it was released?

I'm going between that and Rage...

[quote name='whitereflection']How badass would it be if Taco Bell started selling games like those Xbox games from Burger King a while back? Call it "Taco Bell: The Runs." It would be like Crazy Taxi except you have to drive your passengers to the nearest restroom before their ass explodes in your cab.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA, holy shit, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. :applause:

[quote name='technicalstylez']lol is that y yours is on ur tradelist?[/QUOTE]

the one on my list is a sealed copy. I bought a mint one from gamefly to see how bad it was, yeah it's a POS alright....Konami is addressing the issues and plans to fix everything. I higgggggggggggghly doubt they will do so

ah. gotcha. good luck trading it now that its been gamefly'd

[quote name='CaoPi']the one on my list is a sealed copy. I bought a mint one from gamefly to see how bad it was, yeah it's a POS alright....Konami is addressing the issues and plans to fix everything. I higgggggggggggghly doubt they will do so[/QUOTE]

1 hour and Rayman PS3 is OOS.

Jesus, I thought everyone bought it at $20. Leave some for the rest of us poor folks.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Hmmm...thoughts on WWE All-Stars? Wasn't fond of the demo, but wasn't sure if it played the same way once it was released?

I'm going between that and Rage...[/QUOTE]

Load times on the PS3 killed it for me. Those and the abbreviated entrances. I was looking forward to playing it, but shelved it and eventually sold it.

[quote name='DR2K']Yay Cathrine and Rayman sold out. Can they like have sales on games with more than 2 copies?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. GF is extremely shady lately!
They now seem to sell out immediately and go straight to
"Keep this game for x.xx" offers AKA THE BUY OUR MEMBERSHIP OR MOVE ALONG Plan.

Such a frustrating and infuriating experience today...
I had 5 games in my cart and by the time I went to pay, 3 of them were removed. So I then started over and again went to pay.. down to 1!...
Repeat.. Down to ZERO! Well at least I just saved money today.
Pfft..

bread's done
Back