GameFly Daily Deals: FNR4 $15, Grid (360) $10, TW PGA 10 (360) $20 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_532.jpg[/rightimg]GameFly is running daily deals this week on select used games that will also include free shipping. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition.These deals will expire at 6AM PST on Saturday.

:360: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:360: GRID $9.99
:360: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $14.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $19.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $9.99
:360: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 $7.99
:ps3: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
In for SD vs Raw. I have 2008 but the career mode sucks. The road to wrestlemania mode looks pretty good in this one.

[quote name='dino88']Did they ever have the update that allows you to use the buttons rather than the analog sticks? I'm looking at getting the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Yes they updated it a while ago, they even put out a demo on the psn which allowed you to try it out with the face buttons. I just bit on :ps3: FNR4 right now, thanks Cheapy D.

[quote name='NicaVic']Yes they updated it a while ago, they even put out a demo on the psn which allowed you to try it out with the face buttons. I just bit on :ps3: FNR4 right now, thanks Cheapy D.[/QUOTE]

Thanks NicaVic. I'm in for one.

Oh god they had to put up a Tiger Woods game. >.> I want FNR4 but I don't think I can pick it up after seeing Amazon selling it for $19.99 new. Comon Amazon do it again!

I'm thinking about FNR4...what does everyone think?

I got my copy of Bionic Commando (PS3) the other day it was in an Xbox box which was kinda funny...

[quote name='vrblknch']So I took advantage starting with the Bionic Commando sale and so far two games have shown up with chipped discs. Even my rentals aren't chipped. My wife maintains these are Christmas gifts no playing til the 25th. Should I just suck it up and assume the discs work fine? No craters just little flecks missing around edges...[/QUOTE]

If they are 360 games you can install to hard drive. If the discs are too scratched to play then it won't install.

Here's one great reason to get FNR4.... TYSON!!!!! I've got this for PS3 but don't really like the punching mechanics with the stick on the controller. Might snag it for 360....... Very tempted, actuallaaay...

I've picked up a couple racers lately but I'm going to have to bite on GRID. I want FNR4 too but I have to draw the line somewhere.

[quote name='salazarmark']I think I'm getting TW10 [/QUOTE]

I was just thinking to myself 'Wow, we here at CAG are awfully witty & topical motherfuckers on this whole Tiger Woods situation.'

[quote name='heavymetalking']I'm thinking about FNR4...what does everyone think?

I got my copy of Bionic Commando (PS3) the other day it was in an Xbox box which was kinda funny...[/QUOTE]

Try the newest demo for FNR4, it is pretty fun when you have friends over.

I also had gamefly ship me a :ps3: game in a :360: case. I was so shocked and sad I didn't even open it until a few days later to notice it had the :ps3: game inside :)

I was upset earlier this week because Amazon wasn't matching BB's price on FNR4, and my local BB didn't have it in stock. Now I see it was meant to be. :)

[quote name='driftmr2']Grid is one of my fav games! $10 is a steal in my opinion. I picked up another copy for a present. XD[/QUOTE]

This, sooo this:applause:

[quote name='Brother Daz']N4 Grid, I've never played it before but seeing how everyone is speaking highly of it, I figured why not.[/QUOTE]

Baaaaaa...just playing. I'm not even interested in racing games, but I'm thinking the same thing as you.

I just started playing Midnight Club LA last week! It rocks if you like story driven racers that are somewhat arcade oriented. It's similar to burnout paradise because it's free roam. I might add that the map system COMPLETELY kills burnout's gps system.

[quote name='dallascowboys']I just started playing Midnight Club LA last week! It rocks if you like story driven racers that are somewhat arcade oriented. It's similar to burnout paradise because it's free roam. I might add that the map system COMPLETELY kills burnout's gps system.[/QUOTE]

I loved Burnout Paradise, and completely hated Midnight Club: LA,
Much prefer Burnout's map system. But again, I'm not a big fan of racing games.

I liked Burnout's challenges, and playing with 7 other people in a room just messing around and doing jumps and stuff was priceless.

Going to get TW10. I scored Grid and Dirt from gohastings for 20$. Need 4 Speed Shift is a nice rip off of Grid, so $10 is well worth it.

I took the bite on Fight Night. Almost bout it last wee it was $24 with the black sunday coupon, but I took Brutal Legend for $27

hoping for a good deal on 50 cent Blood in the Sand for the PS3, I'd get that for around $12

WWE 09 is a good price here. I've heard SvR10 is better and improved from 09, but I only rented 09 and enjoyed it a lot. Also $8 is a great price for the old game!

[quote name='xgemini87']buying used from Gamefly comes with the case and manual right ??[/QUOTE]

Yes. I've gotten 4 games from Gamefly in the last few months and all were in great shape. Cases and manual looked like they were never touched.

too bad i already own FNR4 and TW10, but those thinking about TW10 its a great game pretty tough but a great game. I picked up grid for $10.

I'm not a big fan of racing games but the demo for GRID blew me away. I can't pass it up at this price. Get yours before they're gone!

Nothing against GF, I've always received games in great condition, but I'd rather give to Child's Play right now than add to my backlog.

you know what....to hell with gstop b2g1....gamefly has been on fire with way better pricing....picking up fight night right now for my ps3

[quote name='KueMan10'] And considering the fact that the games shipped from Gamefly seem practically new already, it does not make much sense to buy one from BB..[/QUOTE]

Not really, Last time i bought a game from gamefly it was all scratched up and unplayable.

Fight Night Round 4 on 360 has custom music ring entrances.

i picked up both the PS3 and 360 sine i coudn't decide which i liked better.
got GRID too.

Hopefully WWE Smackdow drops to $7.99 on PS3 too.

Lame. I would have repurchased GRID again on the PS3 if they offered that price for the PS3 as well. Oh well.

[quote name='lochack']Not really, Last time i bought a game from gamefly it was all scratched up and unplayable. [/QUOTE]

I've bought at least half a dozen games from GF and rented about 2 dozen more. I don't inspect every one for scratches, but they have all played perfectly. The cases and manuals are always pristine and download codes (i.e. RB track packs) are unused. The only difference between buying used from GF or new from somewhere else is they've done you the favor of removing the plastic wrap and cutting the tape.... AND you save money, tax, gas, time, etc.

BTW- Hope you don't mind my changing your font to a reasonable level. My grandpa might need letters that big but I don't.

got Grid if i didnt already had FN4 i get it to......is a steal for that price.....also dont know why lot of people didnt like FN4 analog stick punch....playing it whit the buttons is just a button masher........

bread's done
Back