GameFly Daily Deals: FNR4 $15, Grid (360) $10, TW PGA 10 (360) $20 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_532.jpg[/rightimg]GameFly is running daily deals this week on select used games that will also include free shipping. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition.These deals will expire at 6AM PST on Saturday.

:360: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:360: GRID $9.99
:360: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $14.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $19.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $9.99
:360: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 $7.99
:ps3: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Received Grid couple days ago and played a little bit; it's pretty darn hard game (I think it's the controls). I played Forza and GT series and they were fine but this one seems to be a couple steps above the sim leaders in difficulty. The drifting is pretty fun though. Anyone else having trouble with this game? Or have some tips for me?[/QUOTE]

it was the same for me... everyone kept talking about how great it was so i went and got it, i could not play that game at all for some reason too hard

Still not gotten my FEAR 2 from 12/7 they said it was lost in the Mail and had to refund my money. So I'm 1 for 2 so far with GF, not too exciting I think if I buy from them again. It will really have to be some great deal. I would sure hate to rent with that track record.

When buying games from Gamefly, are there any stickers or anything on the disc, package, and stuff?

That stuff annoys me.

[quote name='GoRiLLaH']When buying games from Gamefly, are there any stickers or anything on the disc, package, and stuff?

That stuff annoys me.[/QUOTE]

Nope

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Received Grid couple days ago and played a little bit; it's pretty darn hard game (I think it's the controls). I played Forza and GT series and they were fine but this one seems to be a couple steps above the sim leaders in difficulty. The drifting is pretty fun though. Anyone else having trouble with this game? Or have some tips for me?[/QUOTE]

Is it like top tier cars in Ridge Racer 6? In RR6, once I opened up the last class of cars (30% in the game), I could not control them at all.

I got my copy of GRID, but haven't tried it out. I'm guessing they took out some/all the assists?

No offense man but brake on corners, GRID is a sim/arcade racing game so I would think you'd do better with GRID if you've been playing Forza before. Use your flashbacks as well. What difficulty do you have it on? Reply to the GRID thread if it still exists.

Grid uses some amazing AI for thes cpu's, also the cockpit view is the absulte best on GRID

[quote name='tightclaws']Still not gotten my FEAR 2 from 12/7 they said it was lost in the Mail and had to refund my money. So I'm 1 for 2 so far with GF, not too exciting I think if I buy from them again. It will really have to be some great deal. I would sure hate to rent with that track record.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me last year. Ordered four games during December and after 3 weeks the first 3 hadn't shown. A quick email and my money for the the those games was refunded and I contiuned to wait on game #4. Two days later all 4 games showed up in the mail at the same time. I contacted Gamefly about paying for the games I had been refunded for and they said not to worry about it. So I ended up with Condemned 2, Army of Two, RSV2, and GTAIV for about $20 total. I will now defend Gamefly to my last breath and buy from them as often as possible :)

bread's done
Back