Gamefly daily used game deal AC: Revelations $9.99/MOH Warfighter $14.99

[quote name='ckc4043']Bestbuy accepted chipped disc?[/QUOTE]

I can't possibly imagine that they wouldn't. The chances of them actually noticing them are extremely low. I've done trade-ins at Best Buy where they don't even open the case to make sure the disc is in there. I've traded a few Gamefly games at BB with zero problems, Gamestop too.

I've been wanting Spider-man for a while but just couldn't bring myself to buy it. My backlog is just too big right now. The cheapest on Amazon earlier today was $25... so definitely a great deal!

I got Dirt SD for Christmas. Well worth it at that price. I'm really enjoying it. Just not too many people online IMO. Add me for 360 if ya get it. Gamertag is Pig Sooie

[quote name='BudzMcGee']MIB: Alien Crisis is what it is. For about $5 it is probably worth the simple gameplay and kind of fun story, but much more is a stretch. You can actually use your Top Shot Elite with it if you have one, that never seems to get mentioned/wasn't really publicized.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Looks like it's time to bust open my Cabela's bundle from the BB clearance last year.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I picked up Amazing Spider-Man for $9.99 from the epic MIcrosoft BF deal, played like the first 30 minutes of it and just haven't been able to get back around to finishing it. A real step backward for the franchise from what I saw, and I didn't think Edge of Time was amazing by any account.[/QUOTE]

The first hour or so is a bit painful, but once you slug through that and it opens up it's a pretty decent game. It's no Web of Shadows, but it's way better than EoT or SD.

[quote name='Izod517']The first hour or so is a bit painful, but once you slug through that and it opens up it's a pretty decent game. It's no Web of Shadows, but it's way better than EoT or SD.[/QUOTE]

Thats good to hear. My main reason in buying it, was for the open world feel. I really like SD, but I really miss the open world feel for spiderman as Spiderman 2 and Web of Shadows had.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I can't possibly imagine that they wouldn't. The chances of them actually noticing them are extremely low. I've done trade-ins at Best Buy where they don't even open the case to make sure the disc is in there. I've traded a few Gamefly games at BB with zero problems, Gamestop too.[/QUOTE]
I tried 2 BB they gave me a bad look at told me nobody in there right mind would want chipped discs... So now i buf gf only if i know i will keep until i die...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I tried 2 BB they gave me a bad look at told me nobody in there right mind would want chipped discs... So now i buf gf only if i know i will keep until i die...[/QUOTE]

What is that?

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Too late~~~~[/QUOTE]

Ha! Same here. I saw Darksiders 2, but the title of the thread was for the original. Still had my fingers crossed with no luck. Oh well, it'll be $10 eventually.

OP may even want to change the title to "Darksiders 1", just to manage expectations. I know I came in here hoping OP may have just left off the "2".

Is the first one worth 4.99? I have $5 in GameFly credit and might burn it on this deal. Tried to get the first on BB's B2G1 for 4.99 but it wasn't available for shipping, so this is another chance at that price...

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Is the first one worth 4.99? I have $5 in GameFly credit and might burn it on this deal. Tried to get the first on BB's B2G1 for 4.99 but it wasn't available for shipping, so this is another chance at that price...[/QUOTE]

Definitely!

I traded my copy in when GameStop was giving way too much credit for it, so now I've spent 20 to play through this game. Hopefully the second will drop soon to the 10-15 dollar range.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Is the first one worth 4.99? I have $5 in GameFly credit and might burn it on this deal. Tried to get the first on BB's B2G1 for 4.99 but it wasn't available for shipping, so this is another chance at that price...[/QUOTE]

Hell yes. I'm dying to get the 2nd one under $20.

[quote name='ckc4043']
Kind of a weak lineup today. It's already been noted that Darksiders 2 is cheaper elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
Darksiders 2 cheaper elsewhere? WHERE? (besides eBay)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Hell yes. I'm dying to get the 2nd one under $20.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, will grab it. How long do GameFly sales last? Is it just while supplies last? I need to get to the 15th lol pay day

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Awesome, will grab it. How long do GameFly sales last? Is it just while supplies last? I need to get to the 15th lol pay day[/QUOTE]
This will end tomorrow afternoon.

[quote name='Brother Daz']This will end tomorrow afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, just so I'm aware from now on, how do you know that? Did I miss it somewhere? I tried to see when the offer expired but had no luck, figured it was while supplies last.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Ok thanks, just so I'm aware from now on, how do you know that? Did I miss it somewhere? I tried to see when the offer expired but had no luck, figured it was while supplies last.[/QUOTE]
It's how these sales usually are, just one day unless otherwise stated. "Daily deals"

darksiders 1 awesome

darksiders 2 huge improvements, story not as good but deep combat/rpg elements make it one of the most under rated games of 2012

for anyone thinking about these 2, both are must buy/play

[quote name='showtimefolks']darksiders 1 awesome

darksiders 2 huge improvements, story not as good but deep combat/rpg elements make it one of the most under rated games of 2012

for anyone thinking about these 2, both are must buy/play[/QUOTE]

i loved the first, found the 2nd unplayable. way, way, too much travel, down time, and general pacing problems early on.

[quote name='affa']i loved the first, found the 2nd unplayable. way, way, too much travel, down time, and general pacing problems early on.[/QUOTE]

2nd one did a lot right, but they should have added more content while you travel

but the world is beautiful and like a comic book so i always had fun travelling

Ugh gamefly is tormenting me, I've been waiting for DS2 to be sub $20 forever. It's held it's value incredibly well in comparison to DS1 (which was like $15 within a month).

[quote name='Izod517']Ugh gamefly is tormenting me, I've been waiting for DS2 to be sub $20 forever. It's held it's value incredibly well in comparison to DS1 (which was like $15 within a month).[/QUOTE]

i think now DS2 may not come down quick since THQ went out of business. we may see DS2 hold some value but i could be wrong

Got my copy of War for Cyberton today!! Came quickly and in great condition...except it arrived with Halo Anniversary packaging. Oh, gamefly, you so silly

[quote name='Izod517']Ugh gamefly is tormenting me, I've been waiting for DS2 to be sub $20 forever. It's held it's value incredibly well in comparison to DS1 (which was like $15 within a month).[/QUOTE]

DS2 is on sale at BB.com right now.

bread's done
Back