Gamefly daily used game deal AC: Revelations $9.99/MOH Warfighter $14.99

The prices for Amazing Spider-Man and Lego Batman 2 ain't too shabby. But have a large backlog as it is. I may hold out for cheaper.

Any Halo fan owes it to themselves to grab Anniversary for this price. Not to mention it comes with map pack codes for Reach.

I just got it for $8.66 after using a $5 off coupon I had from Gamefly Rewards.

[quote name='brianace']3 pages and no reference to Johnny Cash?
Y'all are slackin.[/QUOTE]

I think you're off on your age demographic expectation.

[quote name='ckc4043']X360: http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Transfor...rtron/5003784/
PS3: http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Transfor...rtron/5003785/

http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Men-in-Black-Alien-Crisis/5000479/
Is man in the black worth $8?

Halo Anniversary for $12.99

http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Halo-Comb...ersary/148050/[/QUOTE]

Critic Reviews
GameSpot Review (2.5 out of 10)
The bad old days of movie tie-in games are back. MIB: Alien Crisis is an on-rails third-person shooter that is boring to play and ugly to look at. The musty dialogue fails to reproduce any of the charm of the movie franchise, and you can see everything the game has to offer in the span of...more

Read more: http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Men-in-Black-Alien-Crisis/5000479/#ixzz2Kh23d5l6
Follow us: @GameFly on Twitter | GameFly on Facebook

MIB: Alien Crisis is what it is. For about $5 it is probably worth the simple gameplay and kind of fun story, but much more is a stretch. You can actually use your Top Shot Elite with it if you have one, that never seems to get mentioned/wasn't really publicized.

I for one was severely disappointed in Halo Anniversary though. I had never played the first Halo, was surprised to find out how boring and lack luster it was.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is man in the black worth $8?[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOO! Absolutely not!!! Trust me. Not even for cheevos.

Glad I was able to rent and use the "Keep It" option on Transformers Xbox 360 before the sale price ended. Interested in seeing what other deals will pop up the rest of this week. The backlog continues to grow...lol.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']NOOOOOOOOO! Absolutely not!!! Trust me. Not even for cheevos.[/QUOTE]

I am sure once I get all the Achievements I can sell it on eBay, so not really worried about it.

I picked up Amazing Spider-Man for $9.99 from the epic MIcrosoft BF deal, played like the first 30 minutes of it and just haven't been able to get back around to finishing it. A real step backward for the franchise from what I saw, and I didn't think Edge of Time was amazing by any account.

[quote name='ephermal']In for a spiderman; If I don't like it during a 100% trade in at BBY I am sure I can get my money back.[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy accepted chipped disc?

[quote name='ckc4043']Bestbuy accepted chipped disc?[/QUOTE]

I think you meant to say "Does Best Buy accept a chipped disc?" cause "Bestbuy accepted chipped disc" makes absolutely no sense.

I don't think they do; can anyone from best buy answer his question? You can always call and ask I believe the number 888-BEST-BUY.

In other news I have bought many games from gamefly and never received a chipped disc.

The AC: Brotherhood price is OK - I've seen it around there in Best Buy stores. Personally I'm still hoping/holding out for a complete trilogy edition to come out this year...

Will amazing spiderman drop lower? I want to buy either dirt slowdown or spiderman because of lacking money..I am on the fence now..which game do I choose? Thank you guys

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I was waiting for Spider-Man to drop until I saw the movie. In a lot of ways it's even worse than Spider-Man 3.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you were living up to your username while watching it? :lol:

Spider-Man 3 was an abomination and the new one destroys it. Andrew Garfield is a much better Spidey IMO as well.

Of course we'll agree to disagree, but I have to think the majority would put this over 3.

[quote name='exaznkid']goddamnit i just bought amazing spider for like $15 just 2 days ago[/QUOTE]
images

[quote name='chriscolbert']Maybe you were living up to your username while watching it? :lol:

Spider-Man 3 was an abomination and the new one destroys it. Andrew Garfield is a much better Spidey IMO as well.

Of course we'll agree to disagree, but I have to think the majority would put this over 3.[/QUOTE]

Not the biggest fan of Andrew Garfield or the plans they have for TASM 2, but some spidey is better than no spidey I guess. Especially since I refuse to read any more of Superior Spiderman.

Anyway as fun as Shattered Dimensions was, this was a good step backwards in returning to somewhat sandbox roots so it's worth sub $15

[quote name='Draknight']Patiently waited of showdown to dropped and it pays off[/QUOTE]

You go for it? I am still on the fence.

this spider man game, held its price up well. I thought it would of been $20 or lower by now, LOL ( not counting the chipped /used disc from gamefly, but a new retailed sealed copy)

bread's done
Back