Gamefly daily used game deal AC: Revelations $9.99/MOH Warfighter $14.99

[quote name='showtimefolks']i think now DS2 may not come down quick since THQ went out of business. we may see DS2 hold some value but i could be wrong[/QUOTE]

24 hours later, YOU WRONG! :cool:

[quote name='Izod517']Yeah it's like the Deal Gods heard my whining.[/QUOTE]

Just remember to harness that power for good, not evil. Any chance you can ask the Deal Gods for Family Guy for under $15?

[quote name='WingsDJY']Just remember to harness that power for good, not evil. Any chance you can ask the Deal Gods for Family Guy for under $15?[/QUOTE]I thought you just said to harness that power for good and not evil? :lol:

[quote name='n3rdburn']IS AC Revelations worth this price?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you're a fan of AC. It's more of the same, and a good 15 hours for the campaign. Ignore the tower defense missions and you're good.

[quote name='Vigilante']I thought you just said to harness that power for good and not evil? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha! I knew that response was coming!

[quote name='mcthatch']Yes, if you're a fan of AC. It's more of the same, and a good 15 hours for the campaign. Ignore the tower defense missions and you're good.[/QUOTE]

You won't be able to if you want the achievement/trophy

[quote name='whoknows']Don't buy Medal of Honor guys.

I only tell you all because I love you.[/QUOTE]

Be forewarned, this is the same guy who would tell you to buy Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

bread's done
Back