Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PenDynasty']Is there a section on the website that actually implies where the new deals are or am I blind?[/QUOTE]I've always just gone to Gamefly.com, clicked "Buy" near the top, clicked "Free Shipping" on the left side, sorted by Used Price, and looked at the results to see if anything new with free shipping has appeared.

[quote name='Vigilante']I've always just gone to Gamefly.com, clicked "Buy" near the top, clicked "Free Shipping" on the left side, sorted by Used Price, and looked at the results to see if anything new with free shipping has appeared.[/QUOTE]

I assumed people were checking the Twitter feed for new posts showing daily deals since I have seen it in the past. I rarely use Twitter, so I don't know how commonly they tweet the deals.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I assumed people were checking the Twitter feed for new posts showing daily deals since I have seen it in the past. I rarely use Twitter, so I don't know how commonly they tweet the deals.[/QUOTE]I'm aware of that method, too, but I don't use Twitter at all and don't know the URL for Gamefly's feed, so...

[quote name='Vigilante']No new deals today? :???:[/QUOTE]

Nope. Worked out well that the first day I was overwhelmed with work and couldn't get to this was the first day there weren't any deals.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I assumed people were checking the Twitter feed for new posts showing daily deals since I have seen it in the past. I rarely use Twitter, so I don't know how commonly they tweet the deals.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm aware of that method, too, but I don't use Twitter at all and don't know the URL for Gamefly's feed, so...[/QUOTE]

I use the exact same method that Vigilante does. They update their website right at 1pm my time, so using that method finds me all the deals right away. They do tweet their deals, but that's not usually until hours later.

Do the Gamefly deals just pop up randomly?

I also ordered RE6 when it was $9.99 and got it the next day. Then when the Medal of Honor Warfighter deal came up, I got that too but haven't received it yet. And that was last Saturday that I ordered it. I got an email saying it shipped but no sign of it yet.

Off topic: Played RE6 for about 3 hours and its not as bad as everyone says. I mean its not good and I'd be pretty pissed if I paid for it at launch, but I'm having fun so far. The skill system is kinda cool.

[quote name='Biggzy32']I also ordered RE6 when it was $9.99 and got it the next day. Then when the Medal of Honor Warfighter deal came up, I got that too but haven't received it yet. And that was last Saturday that I ordered it. I got an email saying it shipped but no sign of it yet.[/QUOTE]

I ordered Aliens:CM last Saturday and I just got it yesterday, so you might get lucky and get it today. I hate how they don't give you a tracking number for the free shipping.

Gamefly is random in both game conditions and shipping.
I've had items ship the same day I ordered and two days later in my mail box. The game was also pristine.
With Ghost Recon it took near a week to get here, and the game was in not so pristine condition.
Either way I'm willing to take the gamble if the game is $10 or less.

bread's done
Back