Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']These come with online pass codes right?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Gamefly games always come with online passes if the game has them.

OP and title updated. Dishonored is getting closer to my price point, I've heard lots of good things.

Darksiders II is a quality game for $13, but it can be glitchy.

If Dishonored doesn't drop to below $15, I don't think I'll ever end up playing it. Still hoping for it to be free for Playstation+, whether that's unrealistic or not. I loved Deus Ex HR that I got last year for 12 bucks from GF. But I have to stick to my cheapy guns.

It's a toss up as to whether Dishonored will drop more. Bethesda tends to drop stuff with decent speed but there is still one more DLC chapter in the pipe for it after two I consider excellent.

I'm sure Dishonored will get a Game of the Year edition with all the DLC sometime this year. Bethesda did it with the Fallout games and I don't see why they wouldn't for Dishonored as well.

[quote name='GT']If Dishonored doesn't drop to below $15, I don't think I'll ever end up playing it. Still hoping for it to be free for Playstation+, whether that's unrealistic or not. I loved Deus Ex HR that I got last year for 12 bucks from GF. But I have to stick to my cheapy guns.[/QUOTE]

Dishonored was like $11 bucks 2 days ago on Gamersgate.

Dishonored will drop to my pricerange eventually. $10-$15 for me... soon...

And Halo 4 as well. Too expensive for my backlog, but it's on the horizon that's for sure!

[quote name='tylerh1701']^I'm sure most of us mentioning we're waiting for a lower price on Dishonored are referring to the console version of the game.[/QUOTE]

My bad, forgot to say I wanted it for PS3, not PC or other platform. My trigger point for Dishonored is 12.99, but if I saw it for 14.99, I might be very tempted.

I'd grab Halo 4, but w/ a new Wii U in the house, nah. Heck, my XBox Live Gold is running out and I have no interest in renewing it.

I want Dishonored again (traded it in somewhere for close to $40 after I finished it), so I just can't pay more than $10-15 on 360. I really would like to play those DLC packs, and I tend to buy the DLC from Bethesda as long as it's not horse armor or something equally are silly/ridiculous.

[quote name='MiTYH']Dishonored will drop to my pricerange eventually. $10-$15 for me... soon...

And Halo 4 as well. Too expensive for my backlog, but it's on the horizon that's for sure![/QUOTE]

I want Halo 4 again but the last time (2nd time) I traded it in I got like $22 in store credit so I'm waiting for $15 or less to pick it up again.

Come on~ I think these games should be near this area in the next month or two hopefully. Sony's heavy hitters coming out might drop them too.

Dishonored $15
Metal Gear Rising $15
Devil May Cry $15
Tomb Raider $15
Doom BFG $10-15 (Missed the last sale on this :( )
Castlvania Lords of Shadow $15
Ni no Kuni $15

Bring on the games! Seems these games lately are dropping slower than most. Might be due to the EOL of the consoles which will extend the "final games" life spans in most cases.

[quote name='Minions']Come on~ I think these games should be near this area in the next month or two hopefully. Sony's heavy hitters coming out might drop them too.

Dishonored $15
Metal Gear Rising $15
Devil May Cry $15
Tomb Raider $15
Ni no Kuni $15

Bring on the games! Seems these games lately are dropping slower than most. Might be due to the EOL of the consoles which will extend the "final games" life spans in most cases.[/QUOTE]

I think you've got a while to wait on a few of those...

*Rushes to Gamefly to place orders, waits a second, reads post again* [quote name='Minions']Come on~ I think these games should be near this area in the next month or two hopefully. Sony's heavy hitters coming out might drop them too.

Dishonored $15
Metal Gear Rising $15
Devil May Cry $15
Tomb Raider $15
Ni no Kuni $15

Bring on the games! Seems these games lately are dropping slower than most. Might be due to the EOL of the consoles which will extend the "final games" life spans in most cases.[/QUOTE]

Dammit it's a wishlist. False alarm.

[quote name='Minions']Come on~ I think these games should be near this area in the next month or two hopefully. Sony's heavy hitters coming out might drop them too.

Dishonored $15
Metal Gear Rising $15
Devil May Cry $15
Tomb Raider $15
Ni no Kuni $15

half of that list you'll need to wait another 6 months for lol

Me, too. I'm also waiting to see if Dishonored will be made available for the PSN Plus. But there's a better chance that we will be getting Hitman: Absolution before Dishonored. Should have my Platinum for the free Sleeping Dogs game by the end of today. What a great game that one is! A real gem!

[quote name='GT']If Dishonored doesn't drop to below $15, I don't think I'll ever end up playing it. Still hoping for it to be free for Playstation+, whether that's unrealistic or not. I loved Deus Ex HR that I got last year for 12 bucks from GF. But I have to stick to my cheapy guns.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lockarm']*Rushes to Gamefly to place orders, waits a second, reads post again*

Dammit it's a wishlist. False alarm.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that'll happen when people post things in list-form.

my Aliens probably got lost in mail....from KC to Omaha shouldnt take 6 days. They told me to get back to them after 7 have passed.

Dishonored was an awesome game! I got it for PS3 on black friday for $25, beat it and flipped it on ebay to break even. If you haven't played it yet you might as well wait for the final DLC to come out. I will rebuy once a GOTY edition with all DLC comes out, probably on Steam for $10 or less in a Winter Sale.

[quote name='jsgebo']Dishonored was an awesome game! I got it for PS3 on black friday for $25, beat it and flipped it on ebay to break even. If you haven't played it yet you might as well wait for the final DLC to come out. I will rebuy once a GOTY edition with all DLC comes out, probably on Steam for $10 or less in a Winter Sale.[/QUOTE]

How much do you flip?

[quote name='TheMaximumC']The games that need online passes come with them, but do you think that would apply to the DLC in Darksiders?[/QUOTE]
Yes, any online passes/dlc/pack ins are always included.

[quote name='tylerh1701']LOL well someone's gonna be happy. YOU BETTER fuckING BUY IT RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: Thank God![/QUOTE]
lol, really, lol.

public-service-announcement1.jpg

GRAB YOUR RE6 NOW FOR fuck SAKE.

Also when the game goes OOS please check back tomorrow around noon EST for a possible restock.

[quote name='Investor']I know that people will practically buy anything and any game for $10, but Resident Evil 6 really? :roll:[/QUOTE]
It's very fun in co op with friends, people cannot understand why some can enjoy RE6.

[quote name='Investor']I know that people will practically buy anything and any game for $10, but Resident Evil 6 really? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Great Co-Op. Pretty meh alone.

[quote name='TooPoor']It's very fun in co op with friends, people cannot understand why some can enjoy RE6.[/QUOTE]

I think its confusing for people with a large backlog. Its cheap, but time means more than money to me. I absolutely wouldn't spend my time on a game that terrible when I have so many good games I haven't beaten.

I Got RE6 I think in January and I played through Leon's campaign and that's as far as me and my friend could muster. That game is just not very good. Resident Evil style gameplay is fine, but it has no place in a Call of Duty style action game especially in a series known for having some sense of suspense and tension.

[quote name='rhbergmann86']Ckc I hope you finally bought a copy of RE6. You were about a post away from receiving my copy....[/QUOTE]
Can I annoy you into giving me your copy? :booty:

[quote name='Smashingly']I think its confusing for people with a large backlog. Its cheap, but time means more than money to me. I absolutely wouldn't spend my time on a game that terrible when I have so many good games I haven't beaten.[/QUOTE]
Everybody has a backlog on CAG. The hardcore ones have close to four digit backlogs. Does not undermine the good co op aspect of RE6. And for those who enjoy co op, I recommend for $10.

bread's done
Back