GameFly December 2013 Used Game Sale (12/10 to 12/16) Metro LL $15, Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8, Killer is Dead (PS3) $15, and Many More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's monthly used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 12/10 at 10AM PST - Ends 12/16

Xbox 360
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel $9.99
Battlefield 3 $9.99
Borderlands $9.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $7.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
Dark $9.99
Defiance $6.99
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection $14.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $12.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $12.99
Forza: Horizon $14.99
Grand Theft Auto IV $9.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $7.99
MLB 2K13 $9.99
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $14.99
Metro: Last Light $14.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $14.99
Prototype $12.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution $6.99
Star Trek $7.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $7.99
Red Dead Redemption $9.99
Remember Me $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $14.99
transparent.gif

PlayStation 3
Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99
All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel $9.99
Asura's Wrath $9.99
Battlefield 3 $9.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $7.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
Crysis 2 $8.99
Killer is Dead $14.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $12.99
God of War III $12.99
God of War Origins Collection $12.99
Grand Theft Auto IV $9.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
MLB 12: The Show $7.99
MLB 13: The Show $9.99
MLB 2K13 $9.99
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $14.99
Metro: Last Light $14.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault $12.99
Red Dead Redemption $9.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution $6.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
Spec Ops: The Line $9.99
Star Trek $7.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $14.99

Wii U
Ben 10 Omniverse $9.99
Disney Planes $14.99
ESPN Sports Connection $12.99
Fast & Furious Showdown $12.99
Funky Barn $14.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $12.99
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth $14.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $12.99
Rabbids Land $14.99
Rise of the Guardians $12.99
Scribblenauts Unlimited $12.99
Tank! Tank! Tank! $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
ZombiU $14.99

A lot of good titles. I told myself, I was done with buying games for the year and it seems that way. I would of broken my rule, if GF put the DBZ collection for sale on the ps3.

Since GF is having a game sale in Mid December - do you think they will still have their year end blowout sale which traditionally occurs around Dec 21-23?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if Kiler is Dead doesn't come with the extras I'd say it's definitely worth it. Also I just finished Metro Last Light and it's just as good as the first, definite buy at $15

gonna pick up metro.

that was the price point for me...err nvm. Just realized I bought 5 games in the last 24 hours.

I'll just wait for this to go down just a tad bit more.

Thanks for posting cheapy

Thanks, Cheapy!

Gonna use my 5 dollar certificate on XCOM for 360. On the fence about Remember Me...may wait for it to get a little lower.

I'm eyeballing Army of Two and Hitman. My ridiculous backlog means I'll stick with this generation of consoles for a long and time.

Thanks, Cheapy!

Gonna use my 5 dollar certificate on XCOM for 360. On the fence about Remember Me...may wait for it to get a little lower.
Personally I think it's worth $10. I think it's a low risk if you know what you are getting yourself into... it's a linear path with batman style fighting and some unique things you have never seen in any other game. This doesn't mean that the new things are perfect, but the game is overall not a stale experience. The soundtrack is amazing and they really created an awesome world.

Sweet, definitely going to pick up Ratchet & Asura on the fence about Metal Gear HD.
You may want to think about getting Ratchet new if you have a Vita... It is a cross buy game and there is a good chance that someone has already activated that disc to a ps3 and it's only $19.99 new.

Only got XCOM since Remember Me is not available for :ps3:.

Killer is Dead is/was $20 new on Amazon, hopefully $10 isn't far away. I refuse to pay above $10 for games that I won't play right away.

Personally I think it's worth $10. I think it's a low risk if you know what you are getting yourself into... it's a linear path with batman style fighting and some unique things you have never seen in any other game. This doesn't mean that the new things are perfect, but the game is overall not a stale experience. The soundtrack is amazing and they really created an awesome world.
Thanks I picked it up with X-Com, looking forward to both

Razor's Edge for the 360 and The Bureau for me.  I hesitated and thought about picking Razor's Edge up on the Wii U instead since I can play that in bed at night and I hear the graphics are sharper than on the 360, but dammit...  I like achievements...  I'm not ashamed :)

Thanks Cheapy!

Only got XCOM since Remember Me is not available for :ps3:.

Killer is Dead is/was $20 new on Amazon, hopefully $10 isn't far away. I refuse to pay above $10 for games that I won't play right away.
Yup, my exact train of thought on all points, including Killer is Dead.

You should get them. Gamefly is excellent on that.
I've gotten some first run game codes from them before, like GOW code in GOW judgement, but never a "special edition" package. I figure they'd skimp on it because of shipping a bigger box. Hoping for the best though.

Awesome deals, I grabbed Bureau :ps3:, Killer is Dead :ps3: and Star Trek :ps3:
No....not Star Trek....

I bought it for $10 because of the local co-op and both me and my wife are fans of the film (not hardcore Trek fans though). The game is unbearable even in co-op, and this is coming from me who have played through (and beat) Haze, Aliens: CM, Disney's Epic Mickey 2 with my wife.

Think I'll bite on Xcom and Killer is Dead both for PS3. Not the best reviews but the prices are hard to say no to! #cagproblems

Thanks Cheapy!

bread's done
Back