GameFly December 2013 Used Game Sale (12/10 to 12/16) Metro LL $15, Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8, Killer is Dead (PS3) $15, and Many More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's monthly used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 12/10 at 10AM PST - Ends 12/16

Xbox 360
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel $9.99
Battlefield 3 $9.99
Borderlands $9.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $7.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
Dark $9.99
Defiance $6.99
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection $14.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $12.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $12.99
Forza: Horizon $14.99
Grand Theft Auto IV $9.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $7.99
MLB 2K13 $9.99
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $14.99
Metro: Last Light $14.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $14.99
Prototype $12.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution $6.99
Star Trek $7.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $7.99
Red Dead Redemption $9.99
Remember Me $9.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $14.99
transparent.gif

PlayStation 3
Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99
All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel $9.99
Asura's Wrath $9.99
Battlefield 3 $9.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $7.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
Crysis 2 $8.99
Killer is Dead $14.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $12.99
God of War III $12.99
God of War Origins Collection $12.99
Grand Theft Auto IV $9.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
MLB 12: The Show $7.99
MLB 13: The Show $9.99
MLB 2K13 $9.99
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $14.99
Metro: Last Light $14.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault $12.99
Red Dead Redemption $9.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution $6.99
Saints Row: The Third $9.99
Spec Ops: The Line $9.99
Star Trek $7.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $14.99

Wii U
Ben 10 Omniverse $9.99
Disney Planes $14.99
ESPN Sports Connection $12.99
Fast & Furious Showdown $12.99
Funky Barn $14.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $12.99
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth $14.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $12.99
Rabbids Land $14.99
Rise of the Guardians $12.99
Scribblenauts Unlimited $12.99
Tank! Tank! Tank! $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
ZombiU $14.99

My free shipping order of Killer is Dead and Xcom came today, which is insanely fast for free shipping. Killer is Dead came with the DLC but no other bonuses, which is fine with me. Also both discs are in pretty good condition.

Really want to get Metro LL for PS3, but hoping it'll drop lower. This is the first I've seen it in a GF sale and the fact that it's still in stock bodes well for future deals.

My free shipping order of Killer is Dead and Xcom came today, which is insanely fast for free shipping. Killer is Dead came with the DLC but no other bonuses, which is fine with me. Also both discs are in pretty good condition.
With my history with Gamefly, ordering two or more games at one time usually makes the shipping faster. Not sure why

Every time I ordered a single game it came slower, but not to an extreme.

Also from PA but not near Pittsburgh where they have a ship facility.

Gamefly shipping is usps priority for 2 games, so a day faster than usps first class for 1 game. If you buy more than 2, it seems to go ups ground which is their slowest method. I ordered 13 games during that $5 off deal and the package was ups ground with signature required.

It's an awesome game. I'm thinking about rebuying it on PS3 since I beat it the first time on 360. Still haven't played the DLC.
Wasn't Amalur free for PS+ members a short while ago??? I'm guessing you missed it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copies of Killer is Dead and Xcom today ( delivered last night) I didn't get the artbook or soundtrack ( which I would have thrown away eventually because I never listen to LE Soundtracks and artbooks are usually a waste of space) but it did come with the DLC.. which I actually do care about. 

A special DLC code for 4 in-game items, Gigolo Glasses; Alternate costumes for Vivienne and Mika; A bonus Gigolo Mission with Betty & An additional episode with the vampiric Sebastian. 

The discs have some smudges but nothing horrible. Both will play fine. I'm happy.

Hmmm...my NG Wii U still hasn't shipped.
Mine just did earlier today, but with no tracking number. I ordered two other games along with it, and those shipped the same day, and both that shipment and NG are both coming from the LA distribution center. I wonder why all three just didn't get shipped at once, coming from the same place. I am in MD and it's the first time I haven't had something ship from PA I think.

Did Bureau get restocked? Sorry Gamefly doesn't work on iPhone.
PS3 was in stock for a while before noon, then 360 came back for a little bit before it sold out as well. I had it and 6 other games in my cart and when I went to complete the order, it pulled 4 of them out. I hope they keep the restocks coming through 12/16...

When people are saying no extras with the Killer is Dead are they also referring to the DLC that comes with the online activation, or just the artbook and soundtrack?

Got my order of asura's wrath and metro last light, asura's wrath is chipped alot & metro last light has a few chips, i was wondering will this affect it's gameplay? cause i dont wanna play these games now was hoping to play these in a month or 2

Got my order of asura's wrath and metro last light, asura's wrath is chipped alot & metro last light has a few chips, i was wondering will this affect it's gameplay? cause i dont wanna play these games now was hoping to play these in a month or 2
just install them and you should be ok

install cause even like new wont read cause of resurface they do to much. My gf backlog some looked new but duds and ordered way back....

Grabbed metro and xcom earlier in the week and got them today. Metro wasn't the "le", and no slip cover for xcom, but then prices were more than right.

bread's done
Back