GameFly DotD: AC: Revelations, Dead Island $9.99, Saints Row: The Third $14.99

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All games are used and complete (including online passes) and ship free.

Today's deals:

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Dead Island $9.99
:ps3: Dead Island $9.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $14.99
:ps3: Saints Row: The Third $14.99

expired deals [hiddenlist]
ean4CMIQAizplVa2xLxxWb6jxzBLQSt0tQwNgcZHy-5kMiMF0BJmQTiXKMV4cq9a-rfLUkTT7f_ps6Uwd7g5l7ORxbdPBHSg0M64tp0N0dGdt6fhDRs
Crysis 2 $9.99
_J3lbXkaiKl-HGiQ2CsUJCX12t43rePFsswu4_u_CxXkmh2nnfZG74ZewuGz0uMqsS-K_Uob8Uy79kvWP8X2WON6S4tkPTbVVxPM6SmifiGNpseFbN4
Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $24.99
Yor07Y756qE-OrC1Mg5oUeSVZTRdg2MjTSHz5NrusdtGyd-F_oXs61gYmWOw166EuzoK_gsiCEC3UxPPNC31ILPMAS-_o6pXB0o1qjGmCGxD2Zzo3xY
Mario Tennis Open $24.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $34.99
lRIGzCXe0BV68FUx_VjazyLZX6IA6CJnFLuY18BfZgN9JZLaSf0hqNn6cqxBc07jBEKyTB5D-mwt7E04IZG_IKe9bvFvhGDrIlwJtI5qePA57Tpeqjc
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
1QR3XMP3V8_trz3UBZegEZbPSMMvOt4XxJgY-426axdUFOMmdvzFDxnDxmKsOvUlgSYlCZACJNdTVqEApAwjubREzw7NETGnLVXu-HTXEyKIYJ0o0P4
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:wii: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $12.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $12.99
:ps3: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:360: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
:360: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $19.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $19.99
:3ds: Shifting World $7.99
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nitro_']I have always wanted to like assasins creed, I totally love the concept or idea or the game, but I tried 3 games and could not get into any of them. I feel like the only gamer with that issue.[/QUOTE]

I tried twice now to get into AC and it just hasn't worked. I'm probably going to trade them in.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']I tried twice now to get into AC and it just hasn't worked. I'm probably going to trade them in.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't stand the repetitiveness of #1 but #2 I liked and completed it. I haven't played Brotherhood yet.

[quote name='kidrocklive']I couldn't stand the repetitiveness of #1 but #2 I liked and completed it. I haven't played Brotherhood yet.[/QUOTE]

The first one sold me on the concept but I also hated how repetitive it was. I loved the second one but hated Ezio so I steered clear of Brotherhood and Revelations.

[quote name='Reiaze']In for Revelations. I'm hoping Gamefly keeps up their unused code trend as well.[/QUOTE]

They always have unused codes.

[quote name='Reiaze']In for Revelations. I'm hoping Gamefly keeps up their unused code trend as well.[/QUOTE]

You can't honestly believe they have sent the Club Nintendo code out with it every time it was rented... I mean seriously?

I guess its slightly better than the guy who showed up to let the thread know that these games were used.

[quote name='Nitro_']I have always wanted to like assasins creed, I totally love the concept or idea or the game, but I tried 3 games and could not get into any of them. I feel like the only gamer with that issue.[/QUOTE]

You're not alone. I love the world they give you to explore, i love the time period. I can even stomach the unbelievably bad accents and dialogue.

The gameplay is just such a fucking joke. I don't like any game that plays itself, but AC takes it to an extreme. It looks like it could be a platformer, but platforming amounts to holding 2 buttons down and pressing the direction you want to go. I won't even go into the combat, its just hilariously bad.

[quote name='Nochance']You can't honestly believe they have sent the Club Nintendo code out with it every time it was rented... I mean seriously?[/QUOTE]

Saying "unused" was a poor choice of words on my part. What I meant was that I'm hoping it actually comes with the online code. The last I heard, there's no guarantee that all their used games come with them.

[quote name='Reiaze']Saying "unused" was a poor choice of words on my part. What I meant was that I'm hoping it actually comes with the online code. The last I heard, there's no guarantee that all their used games come with them.[/QUOTE]

aww man, i thought they all came with the codes.

I have ordered 50 or more games from Gamefly and ALL have come with codes. Not sure if it is "guaranteed" that they come with unused codes but I have never thought they would not be included.

[quote name='slamoco']I have ordered 50 or more games from Gamefly and ALL have come with codes. Not sure if it is "guaranteed" that they come with unused codes but I have never thought they would not be included.[/QUOTE]

It is usually guaranteed unless all copies of the games didn't come with a code.

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the game to arrive? It got shipped today and I'm in SoCal

[quote name='wcl']Anyone know how long it usually takes for the game to arrive? It got shipped today and I'm in SoCal[/QUOTE]

3-7 days on average for me.

[quote name='wcl']Anyone know how long it usually takes for the game to arrive? It got shipped today and I'm in SoCal[/QUOTE]

Depends on whether you buy 1 game or multiple games. I usually buy 2 so I can get 1st class/priority mail which usually arrives within 3 business days. Otherwise if you buy 1 game they normally ship via media mail which can arrive somewhere between 5-10 days (at least here in Alabama)

Depends if you bought 1 or more games. I bought DI and SR3, they shipped Sat, and I got them today in Riverside County, but if you only bought 1 it will take longer. And my DI had a small chip, but SR3 is pristine. So happy :)

[quote name='stewie75']will there be another deal today? is that a dumb question?[/QUOTE]

I guess it's not dumb per se, but there's really no reason to ask. Cheapy would be the only one who knows, and it's not like we need to ask him if there is one. If there is, he will post it. And there's nobody else here that could possibly answer that question. So if you read the OP and there's no details about future deals, then you can usually just wait and see without having to ask.

It also kind of a pet peeve of a lot of CAGs when questions like that are asked. If someone here knew the answer, it would have been posted already.

I guess my Visa gift card doesn't have enough money on it, so they said I needed to change cards. So, did that and hopefully, SR3 gets shipped tomorrow.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I guess it's not dumb per se, but there's really no reason to ask. Cheapy would be the only one who knows, and it's not like we need to ask him if there is one. If there is, he will post it. And there's nobody else here that could possibly answer that question. So if you read the OP and there's no details about future deals, then you can usually just wait and see without having to ask.

It also kind of a pet peeve of a lot of CAGs when questions like that are asked. If someone here knew the answer, it would have been posted already.[/QUOTE]

that was a really long way of saying, "i don't know either". but, thanks so much.

Just got my SR3 today and its in great condition. No finger prints no Scratches no nothing even the case had some plastic around it still from when they first unwrap games I'm really impressed will buy from gamefly again,

Just got mine as well, with remnants of shrink wrap attached. Aside from the one finger print on the disk it looks like they just opened it.

bread's done
Back