GameFly DotD: AC: Revelations, Dead Island $9.99, Saints Row: The Third $14.99

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All games are used and complete (including online passes) and ship free.

Today's deals:

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Dead Island $9.99
:ps3: Dead Island $9.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $14.99
:ps3: Saints Row: The Third $14.99

expired deals [hiddenlist]
ean4CMIQAizplVa2xLxxWb6jxzBLQSt0tQwNgcZHy-5kMiMF0BJmQTiXKMV4cq9a-rfLUkTT7f_ps6Uwd7g5l7ORxbdPBHSg0M64tp0N0dGdt6fhDRs
Crysis 2 $9.99
_J3lbXkaiKl-HGiQ2CsUJCX12t43rePFsswu4_u_CxXkmh2nnfZG74ZewuGz0uMqsS-K_Uob8Uy79kvWP8X2WON6S4tkPTbVVxPM6SmifiGNpseFbN4
Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $24.99
Yor07Y756qE-OrC1Mg5oUeSVZTRdg2MjTSHz5NrusdtGyd-F_oXs61gYmWOw166EuzoK_gsiCEC3UxPPNC31ILPMAS-_o6pXB0o1qjGmCGxD2Zzo3xY
Mario Tennis Open $24.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $34.99
lRIGzCXe0BV68FUx_VjazyLZX6IA6CJnFLuY18BfZgN9JZLaSf0hqNn6cqxBc07jBEKyTB5D-mwt7E04IZG_IKe9bvFvhGDrIlwJtI5qePA57Tpeqjc
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
1QR3XMP3V8_trz3UBZegEZbPSMMvOt4XxJgY-426axdUFOMmdvzFDxnDxmKsOvUlgSYlCZACJNdTVqEApAwjubREzw7NETGnLVXu-HTXEyKIYJ0o0P4
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:wii: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $12.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $12.99
:ps3: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:360: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
:360: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $19.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $19.99
:3ds: Shifting World $7.99
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']eot is a good price, that game just doesnt get cheap anywhere . I liked shattered dimentions so I would like to try eot[/QUOTE]

I had a lot of fun with Edge of Time. I'd say $15 is probably the maximum price I'd want to pay for it, but it's fun for what it is. I actually enjoyed it more than Shattered Dimensions.

[quote name='mrclutch']I think there was last week.[/QUOTE]
yeah, typically there are no friday deals but last week there were and they were pretty damn good: game of thrones :360:/:ps3: @ 9.99, ssx :360:/:ps3: @ 12.99, armored core v :360: @ 12.99, zelda: skyward sword :wii: @ 19.99 and maybe a few others. i don't know that i had ever seen friday deals before (minus the end of month deals)...

also, cheapy usually (on thursdays or whenever the last DOTD for that week may be) mentions something like "more deals will start next monday/tuesday" and i noticed he left it open last pm. so we might get some tonight...

Awesome! Ordered Crysis 2 and already got an email that it's shipped.
Best Buy had confirmed and cancelled my order during its sale a few weeks ago.
I've played a friend's Crysis 2 for a couple of hours and had a lot of fun with the stealth, and the graphics are incredible.

Got my Batman:AC and DKCR today. Both look like new! Kinda makes me feel better about the last game I got that was scratched all to hell (but still worked).

Damn just got my $20 copy of SR3 for PS3, oh well.

FYI - I just activated the online pass and the SR2 DL is still included.

[quote name='masterd919']Are Assassin's Creed Revelations and Dead Island worth the buy?

These prices look pretty good....[/QUOTE]

For those prices, ab-so-friggin'-lutely!

[quote name='masterd919']Are Assassin's Creed Revelations and Dead Island worth the buy?

These prices look pretty good....[/QUOTE]

Saints row third and assassins creed revelations for me.

Amazing prices for amazing games. All three of those are stellar.

Saints Row 3-Best sandbox game that does not take itself seriously and 100% co-opable

ACR-People say it's the weakest of the Ezio trilogy, and while that may be true, being the worst of three amazing games isn't bad.

Dead Island-100% this on the 360. Borderlands+Dead Rising 2=Dead Island. Really enjoyed this one. Though people say it has bugs I did not encounter any on the 360. It also has some great aspects to it that I wish Borderlands 2 adopted...

For these prices those games are a no brainer. I am actually thinking of getting Dead Island on PS3 and Saints Row 3 on 360 (I have DI on 360 and SR3 on PS3)

[quote name='AwRy108']For those prices, ab-so-friggin'-lutely![/QUOTE]

Sold!

Plus, even if they aren't any good (which, I sincerely doubt) I can trade them in for what I paid for using Best Buy's 100% trade-in...

I just bought AC2 and Brotherhood from GoHastings too, so with Revelations from GF, I'm pretty much set for AC3. All caught up!

Didn't hear much about Dead Island other than it's hit or miss...but again- worth the try for 10 bucks! Man am I glad I checked out the CAG forum tonight...you know these will sell out instantly!

Went ahead and ordered Saints Row & Dead Island.

I've owned SR3 before and already have an online pass for it so if anybody wants my online pass when it comes in, let me know.

Not sure why I'm saying this now as people will most likely forget but whatever. Free SR2 for somebody. PS3 btw

[quote name='Lonedragon87']Saints row 3 is tempting for that price[/QUOTE]

I am very tempted also, but there is a compilation disc coming out in november so I am hoping I am making the right choice waiting. If it was 10.00 I would buy it. Sad what 5.00 can change.

[quote name='carl7117']does anyone know if assassins creed revelations comes with the first ac? it shows it in the thumbnail[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about the cover of AC:Revelations, it actually has the 1st games character in the game as part of the story, but I just ordered it myself and didn't see anything about it including the 1st game.

[quote name='carl7117']does anyone know if assassins creed revelations comes with the first ac? it shows it in the thumbnail[/QUOTE]

Only some PS3 versions did. Probably very YMMV.

Saints row is getting a complete edition during the beginning of November. Just to let those know. I just traded on my (now vanilla) copy to best buy as i definitely will be picking up the new one that has every single piece of dlc included

[quote name='Hellhunt']Saints row 3 comes with SR2? Is that confirmed?[/QUOTE]

PS3 version's online pass unlocked SR2 but that was only up until February.

[quote name='showtimefolks']I think that was only for limited time but I could be wrong[/QUOTE]

It is part of the online pass, not a separate code and someone confirmed it still gives SR2. But this is ONLY for PS3, not 360.

Well I just traded my SR3 to BBY tonight for $25.60 since I thought I could get it cheaper than $21...well look what I found. :)

[quote name='shadowkast']Saints row is getting a complete edition during the beginning of November. Just to let those know. I just traded on my (now vanilla) copy to best buy as i definitely will be picking up the new one that has every single piece of dlc included[/QUOTE]
just going to wait for for either 10 price or when i feel like buying this game not in a big hurry for it

[quote name='angelfly']PS3 version's online pass unlocked SR2 but that was only up until February.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='waldo21212']Damn just got my $20 copy of SR3 for PS3, oh well.

FYI - I just activated the online pass and the SR2 DL is still included.[/QUOTE]

So...as we can see it does still work.

$14.99. THAT's what I've been waiting for, for SR3. Would've gotten the complete version. But I don't care for multiplayer and with that DLC sale a month or so back, wouldn't want that DLC go to waste.

Grabbed both Saints Row 3 and Dead Island, with 10% off and the $5 coupon, just under $20 total. Had already beat SR3, but fun to go back and just be destructive in the open world.

Dead Island was brilliant. Loved it more than the Resident Evil series, and I love that series as well. Saint Row 3rd complete is coming out in November, so I would rather wait for that. Already have Revelations still wrapped. Have to finish ACII and then get started on Brotherhood before Revelations, and AC III is just around the corner.

I'm torn -- I definitely want both Dead Island and SR3, but the complete/GOTY editions seem worth waiting around for. hmmm....

[quote name='angelfly']PS3 version's online pass unlocked SR2 but that was only up until February.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that SR3 online pass still gives you the D/L of SR2 - I just activated my SR3 online pass a few hours ago and the SR2 D/L came up.

[quote name='pasolini']I'm torn -- I definitely want both Dead Island and SR3, but the complete/GOTY editions seem worth waiting around for. hmmm....[/QUOTE]

Ask yourself when you will get around to playing it. That is what's keeping me from getting SR3. I know I won't even play it before the end of the year.

[quote name='theoneone']new to gamefly so can you purchase these games without having a subscription?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can.

[quote name='theoneone']new to gamefly so can you purchase these games without having a subscription?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm not a member either and bought 4 games already from them...Just like any other site you input your credit card info and buy the game. It won't sign you up for the monthly service..

bread's done
Back