GameFly DotD: AC: Revelations, Dead Island $9.99, Saints Row: The Third $14.99

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All games are used and complete (including online passes) and ship free.

Today's deals:

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Dead Island $9.99
:ps3: Dead Island $9.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $14.99
:ps3: Saints Row: The Third $14.99

expired deals [hiddenlist]
ean4CMIQAizplVa2xLxxWb6jxzBLQSt0tQwNgcZHy-5kMiMF0BJmQTiXKMV4cq9a-rfLUkTT7f_ps6Uwd7g5l7ORxbdPBHSg0M64tp0N0dGdt6fhDRs
Crysis 2 $9.99
_J3lbXkaiKl-HGiQ2CsUJCX12t43rePFsswu4_u_CxXkmh2nnfZG74ZewuGz0uMqsS-K_Uob8Uy79kvWP8X2WON6S4tkPTbVVxPM6SmifiGNpseFbN4
Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $24.99
Yor07Y756qE-OrC1Mg5oUeSVZTRdg2MjTSHz5NrusdtGyd-F_oXs61gYmWOw166EuzoK_gsiCEC3UxPPNC31ILPMAS-_o6pXB0o1qjGmCGxD2Zzo3xY
Mario Tennis Open $24.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $34.99
lRIGzCXe0BV68FUx_VjazyLZX6IA6CJnFLuY18BfZgN9JZLaSf0hqNn6cqxBc07jBEKyTB5D-mwt7E04IZG_IKe9bvFvhGDrIlwJtI5qePA57Tpeqjc
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
1QR3XMP3V8_trz3UBZegEZbPSMMvOt4XxJgY-426axdUFOMmdvzFDxnDxmKsOvUlgSYlCZACJNdTVqEApAwjubREzw7NETGnLVXu-HTXEyKIYJ0o0P4
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:wii: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $12.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $12.99
:ps3: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:360: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
:360: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $19.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $19.99
:3ds: Shifting World $7.99
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='spydey']Yes, you can.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='masterd919']Yep, I'm not a member either and bought 4 games already from them...Just like any other site you input your credit card info and buy the game. It won't sign you up for the monthly service..[/QUOTE]

thank you

[quote name='kidrocklive']Ask yourself when you will get around to playing it. That is what's keeping me from getting SR3. I know I won't even play it before the end of the year.[/QUOTE]

Well, this is CAG, so naturally the answer is about 2 to 3 years! You are right though -- i probably won't play them until after the PS4 and Xbox720 come out. Where are you when i make all my unnecessary purchases?

[quote name='pasolini']Well, this is CAG, so naturally the answer is about 2 to 3 years! You are right though -- i probably won't play them until after the PS4 and Xbox720 come out. Where are you when i make all my unnecessary purchases?[/QUOTE]

Re: Saints Row: The Third, I thought the same thing (when will I ever play it?) until I just threw it in the PS3 this afternoon and that was all it took. I'm not sure if it was one of the guys from Joystiq or not but I vividly recall one of the 'powers that be' (in the gaming critic network) saying he would have never thought he would hold this game (SR3) with such esteem (especially a game, sort of about 'nothing), being that it was sandwiched in between the big boys last year (BF3 and CODMW3), it's one of those games I had to play to 'see'.

I have to agree, I have had more fun in the 4-5 hours I have put in (thus far) over the hours upon hours in the other two (especially BF3). This is a fantastic game and a fantastic price.

My copy (GF purchased) came with the Online/DLC Code along with the code for Saints Row 2; I ordered it last week and have been fully engaged for hours. Highly recommended at $14.99!:applause:

$15 was my price point for Saints Row 3, so I've been playing through Saints Row 2 knowing that SR3 would be hitting $15 too. And while SR2 is pretty good, I'm gonna be totally burnt out on it by the time I finish it. No way I'll boot up SR3 for at least 6 months, so I might as well wait now.

/csb

[quote name='tylerh1701']$15 was my price point for Saints Row 3, so I've been playing through Saints Row 2 knowing that SR3 would be hitting $15 too. And while SR2 is pretty good, I'm gonna be totally burnt out on it by the time I finish it. No way I'll boot up SR3 for at least 6 months, so I might as well wait now.

/csb[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed SR3 no doubt, but actually I felt that SR3 was way over-the-top and it is fun, but SR2 felt more like Saints Row than SR3 did for some reason.

It's still well worth $15 and I have all the DLC. You would be fine without any of it honestly. The stanard/vanilla copy is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, maybe i'm back to being talked into SR3. The complete version is priced at 49.99 after all, which I'd never pay in a million years.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Thats my sweet spot for Saints Row. Excellent! Thanks Cheapy.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I'm glad I held off on the $20 sale they had a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='tylerh1701']$15 was my price point for Saints Row 3, so I've been playing through Saints Row 2 knowing that SR3 would be hitting $15 too. And while SR2 is pretty good, I'm gonna be totally burnt out on it by the time I finish it. No way I'll boot up SR3 for at least 6 months, so I might as well wait now.

/csb[/QUOTE]

Two completely different games IMHO. From start to finish. I thought SR2 got mundane (just the Graphics, alone sort of bored me); SR3, is a gem. Clean and Sharp. Also, REALLY unpredictable and off the wall. I really didn't think I would care for it much but this is a very well put together game.

[quote name='LimeWire']so the SR3 is used and comes with online pass?[/QUOTE]

Yep! All of Gamefly's used games come with manual and codes that originally came with the game. The two games that I bought also came in pretty good condition too.

I jumped on SR3, I passed on batman and uncharted 3 earlier this week and regretted it, I had to buy something the last day of the sales ugh.

Dead Rising and Saints Row 3 are probably my two favorite games that came out last year. Anybody on the fence should give them a shot at that price.

I picked up SR3, and live had the season pass on sale for 50% off about two weeks, so it is effectively the GOTY version for 25$.

I hope the disc isn't beat to shit, but as long as it works I am happy.

[quote name='Hellhunt']I picked up SR3, and live had the season pass on sale for 50% off about two weeks, so it is effectively the GOTY version for 25$.

I hope the disc isn't beat to shit, but as long as it works I am happy.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing but the season pass really only gets you the 3 main side missions. There is a crap ton of character, vehicle, weapon, and cosmetic stuff that the season pass does not give that will be in the "Full Package" version. If I had not all ready spent $10 on the digital pass I would have waited.

picked up SR3for ps3, my ps3 bought last holidays has been rarely used since early summer, so taking a shot.

now if wwe 12 or mlb show 12 were on sale id be happy

To anyone talking about passing on SR3 to wait for the full package. Don't wait. The dlc is seriously the worst dlc ever made. Save your money, all the dlc together takes about 2 hours to beat and it's mostly repetitive garbage tacked onto a good game.

[quote name='kidrocklive']What's the likelihood SR3 will be $10 by the end of the year?[/QUOTE]Probably higher than it was last year with the Full Package coming out.

[quote name='thenutman69321']To anyone talking about passing on SR3 to wait for the full package. Don't wait. The dlc is seriously the worst dlc ever made. Save your money, all the dlc together takes about 2 hours to beat and it's mostly repetitive garbage tacked onto a good game.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know, I was worried when I saw the full package coming.

Bought SR3 to keep for my collection. Going for plat for this game is fun and worth the effort. It also made me unintentionally memorize Kanye's song Power (kept repeating it on mixtape lol).

[quote name='rbanez']Bought SR3 to keep for my collection. Going for plat for this game is fun and worth the effort. It also made me unintentionally memorize Kanye's song Power (kept repeating it on mixtape lol).[/QUOTE]

The first time you hear it when you jump out of the helicopter was fuck-ing sweet.

Had to grab SR3 for 360. I really enjoyed the first two games and the third one looks even crazier. As others have said, the DLC is supposed to be pretty bad so I've got no interest in that.
Most 360 games I get from Gamefly tend to be scratched up but as long as it works I can't really complain.

SR3 very tempting but kinda broke right now. I have SR3 on pc but i could only run it on the lowest quality, so I'm hoping for $20 SR3: Full Package on Black Friday.

It bothered me all day at work that I did not get SR3, now I am hope and its out of stock. It is probably best, but I want it.

[quote name='Nitro_']It bothered me all day at work that I did not get SR3, now I am hope and its out of stock. It is probably best, but I want it.[/QUOTE]
It'll come back in stock. Just check gamefly every hour on the hour like a true cag and you'll snag a copy. ^_^

SR3 looks good at that price, but I think I'll wait for the DLC bundle version to release and (eventually) drop in price.

Thanks Cheapy.

[quote name='KtMack23']Why doesn't Uncharted 1 ever go on sale!?[/QUOTE]

It was $4 at TRU last year for quite a while. It was even part of the b1g1 @ 50% off. So $6 for 2 copies.

I have always wanted to like assasins creed, I totally love the concept or idea or the game, but I tried 3 games and could not get into any of them. I feel like the only gamer with that issue.

bread's done
Back