GameFly DotD: AC: Revelations, Dead Island $9.99, Saints Row: The Third $14.99

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All games are used and complete (including online passes) and ship free.

Today's deals:

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Dead Island $9.99
:ps3: Dead Island $9.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $14.99
:ps3: Saints Row: The Third $14.99

expired deals [hiddenlist]
ean4CMIQAizplVa2xLxxWb6jxzBLQSt0tQwNgcZHy-5kMiMF0BJmQTiXKMV4cq9a-rfLUkTT7f_ps6Uwd7g5l7ORxbdPBHSg0M64tp0N0dGdt6fhDRs
Crysis 2 $9.99
_J3lbXkaiKl-HGiQ2CsUJCX12t43rePFsswu4_u_CxXkmh2nnfZG74ZewuGz0uMqsS-K_Uob8Uy79kvWP8X2WON6S4tkPTbVVxPM6SmifiGNpseFbN4
Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $24.99
Yor07Y756qE-OrC1Mg5oUeSVZTRdg2MjTSHz5NrusdtGyd-F_oXs61gYmWOw166EuzoK_gsiCEC3UxPPNC31ILPMAS-_o6pXB0o1qjGmCGxD2Zzo3xY
Mario Tennis Open $24.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $34.99
lRIGzCXe0BV68FUx_VjazyLZX6IA6CJnFLuY18BfZgN9JZLaSf0hqNn6cqxBc07jBEKyTB5D-mwt7E04IZG_IKe9bvFvhGDrIlwJtI5qePA57Tpeqjc
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
1QR3XMP3V8_trz3UBZegEZbPSMMvOt4XxJgY-426axdUFOMmdvzFDxnDxmKsOvUlgSYlCZACJNdTVqEApAwjubREzw7NETGnLVXu-HTXEyKIYJ0o0P4
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:wii: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $12.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $12.99
:ps3: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:360: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
:360: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $19.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $19.99
:3ds: Shifting World $7.99
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hints:
at one time, a highly anticipated Kinect game
a spider-man game
a FPS sequel where you have "super powers"

[quote name='CheapyD']Hints:
a spider-man game
a FPS sequel where you have "super powers"[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the 2nd game is Edge of Time again.

a spider-man game

That last one could be Fear 3... err, I'm sorry F.3.A.R.

a spider-man game

I'm guessing Steel Batallion (or maybe Kinect Star Wars?), Spiderman: Edge of Time, and Crysis 2.

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol what happened to the funny hints? Anyways, the 3rd one could be darkness 2 again.[/QUOTE]

I think you're right. And yeah I miss the funny hints too.

a spider-man game

Rise of Nightmares (first M-rated Kinect title. It was supposed to appeal to the core gamer).
Spider-Man: Edge of Time (Going to go with everyone else here)
Darkness 2 but they've already had it on sale numerous times already
Resistance: Burning Skies (Vita) (Long shot here)

Oh damn, I'll be gone, that Spiderman game better be Edge of Time and NOT The Amazing Spider Man or I will be angry........ because it'll sell out in 5 minutes.

[quote name='bardockkun']$15 for Edge of Time? $25 for Kinect Star Wars?! I Can pass on all of these with no hesitation.[/QUOTE]

Same.

Thanks very much, Cheapy - but EoT is 5$ too high and Star Wars is 10. Maybe tomorrow night!!!

Thanks for the update Cheapy.

I can't believe they still have copies of Crisis 2 to sell given that it's been on sale 3 or 4 times in the past for this price. This will still be a great deal for those who don't already own it along with the original being 800 MSP on Xbox Live.

Thank you Cheapy...my wallet stays safe for one night at least. Nothing to see here, moving along....

[quote name='Tonious']*watches a lonely tumbleweed roll on by* I expected more chatter on here >.>[/QUOTE]

These games have chips on the discs.

Do these games come with online passes?

OMG I ordered a game yesterday and it hasn't shipped yet, should I contact them?

Did I miss anything?

Good price for Mario Tennis but I may have to wait as I just bought BL2 and DoA 5....ah well. My wallet is safe...for now =P

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Yay sweet freedom for today...[/QUOTE]

I am with you i am happy with deals and happy with none lol. Wallet safe edge of time for 10you would of jumped on it

[quote name='tylerh1701']These games have chips on the discs.

OMG I ordered a game yesterday and it hasn't shipped yet, should I contact them?

Did I miss anything?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha that's spot on.

Nothing for me, maybe tomorrow night.

Crysis 2 is the only game (out of probably 50) that I got from gamefly that didnt work. Didnt know until too late because I backlogged it. Disk looks fine, but wont advance beyond the first cut scene. Could be that my system just hates the game..

Will pass on Spiderman. Will buy at $10. Thanks Cheapy.

These games will all be cheaper on Black Friday.

You forgot "If this was $5 cheaper I'll bite/snag"

Which reminds me, I got spiderman eot from them the last time it was $15 and it's not worth it. I've enjoyed every spiderman game since the second game and I still couldn't get into this one.

The story just seemed a little to stupid for my liking. Having 2 different spidermans talking to each other just didn't work for me.

I couldn't stand spiderman 2099 and how he always replaced "fuck" with "shock".

Probably most importantly, spiderman games really shouldn't be completely indoors. Even if every mission is going to be straight forward,at least have some outdoor
missions.

To me it's more of a $8 game. Or just skipping entirely and playing the amazing spiderman instead.

[quote name='tylerh1701']As with pretty much everyone else (and to ditto Vap's comment), I would have bit on Edge of Time at $10, but not at $15.[/QUOTE]

I'm debating it too, I'm not sure if I want it for $16, I do want to get this game though. I wish Pokepark 2 was a bit cheaper, my daughter enjoyed the first one.

[quote name='kube00']I might have to give edge of time a purchase, how long is it? Im guessing it has low replay value?[/QUOTE]

It took me around 10 hours to beat it and I'm more of a slower player. I never looked for all the golden spiders or cared to do the challenges so that'll probably add another 5+ hours. I also got 705 achievement points if you're into that sort of thing.

The only replay value I remember is beating it on the hardest difficulty and finding the golden spiders/beating challenges.

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks for the update Cheapy.

I can't believe they still have copies of Crisis 2 to sell given that it's been on sale 3 or 4 times in the past for this price. This will still be a great deal for those who don't already own it along with the original being 800 MSP on Xbox Live.[/QUOTE]

I bit on 2 this time, exactly for that reason; got the first one for $10. Great timing, Gamefly, and thanks for the heads up, Cheapy.

[quote name='Bosamba']
...This will still be a great deal for those who don't already own it along with the original being 800 MSP on Xbox Live.[/QUOTE]

I actually just bought Crysis 1 on XBL cuz its on sale - and I must say I already like it better than I did the sequel. Not to mention the first achievement I got was for picking up a chicken and tossing it into the water.

Me, last night: I.... I'm sorry.... little chicken... so sorry. *achievement pops sound effect* Oh, awesome!

[quote name='kube00']I might have to give edge of time a purchase, how long is it? Im guessing it has low replay value?[/QUOTE]

It's... it's okay. It's missing "something" though. My Review of it for what it is worth.

[quote name='Vap']It took me around 10 hours to beat it and I'm more of a slower player. I never looked for all the golden spiders or cared to do the challenges so that'll probably add another 5+ hours. I also got 705 achievement points if you're into that sort of thing.

The only replay value I remember is beating it on the hardest difficulty and finding the golden spiders/beating challenges.[/QUOTE]

I'd say that the time you mentioned is pretty close even if you collect the golden spiders on the first playthrough using a guide. The hard playthrough is much easier than normal actually since you can run past a lot of fights and you are leveled up.

The challenges are relatively easy so far and I played all the ones for Act 3 last night. I would assume those would be the hardest since that act has the stronger enemies.

I see no replay value at all really after you get the platinum trophy or 1000 gamer score. It is an enjoyable game, but some of the controls are wonky when you are crawling on the walls.

[quote name='Jbyrd117']Are these games new or used?[/QUOTE]

All Gamefly sales are on used. I believe they only sell new games if you pre-order them.

They come in an essentially new case with all online codes still in tact since those are not shipped with rentals and were just sitting somewhere in a warehouse. The PS3 disks I get always look new except for small chips around the outside edge of the disk on games that were mailed out often. I have never had one not work.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']can you reset or delete data in mario tennis?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can I have rented from GameFly and deleted the previous player's save, It's well worth the $25 IMO :)

bread's done
Back