GameFly DotD: AC: Revelations, Dead Island $9.99, Saints Row: The Third $14.99

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All games are used and complete (including online passes) and ship free.

Today's deals:

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Dead Island $9.99
:ps3: Dead Island $9.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $14.99
:ps3: Saints Row: The Third $14.99

expired deals [hiddenlist]
ean4CMIQAizplVa2xLxxWb6jxzBLQSt0tQwNgcZHy-5kMiMF0BJmQTiXKMV4cq9a-rfLUkTT7f_ps6Uwd7g5l7ORxbdPBHSg0M64tp0N0dGdt6fhDRs
Crysis 2 $9.99
_J3lbXkaiKl-HGiQ2CsUJCX12t43rePFsswu4_u_CxXkmh2nnfZG74ZewuGz0uMqsS-K_Uob8Uy79kvWP8X2WON6S4tkPTbVVxPM6SmifiGNpseFbN4
Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Kinect Star Wars $24.99
Yor07Y756qE-OrC1Mg5oUeSVZTRdg2MjTSHz5NrusdtGyd-F_oXs61gYmWOw166EuzoK_gsiCEC3UxPPNC31ILPMAS-_o6pXB0o1qjGmCGxD2Zzo3xY
Mario Tennis Open $24.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $34.99
lRIGzCXe0BV68FUx_VjazyLZX6IA6CJnFLuY18BfZgN9JZLaSf0hqNn6cqxBc07jBEKyTB5D-mwt7E04IZG_IKe9bvFvhGDrIlwJtI5qePA57Tpeqjc
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
1QR3XMP3V8_trz3UBZegEZbPSMMvOt4XxJgY-426axdUFOMmdvzFDxnDxmKsOvUlgSYlCZACJNdTVqEApAwjubREzw7NETGnLVXu-HTXEyKIYJ0o0P4
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:wii: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $12.99
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 $12.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $12.99
:ps3: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $12.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:360: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Darkness II $9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
:360: Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $19.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $19.99
:3ds: Shifting World $7.99
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 or bust for Ninja Gaiden III. Sure, only 3 more dollars, but... I just know this will be $10.

Edit: I seriously read none of the other comments before posting. Good to see I'm not alone on this.

AC Revelations is also on sale. $13 for Xbox and $15 for PS3.
Good deal if you missed one of the hundred times it was on sale from BBY for $10.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']lol @ NG3 posts, you guys are making it harder for me to resist.[/QUOTE]
You admitted to buying a game with NO intention or interest of playing it just a few hours ago. Just submit already.

I Will keep waiting for $3 cheaper...or even $5.

I'm tempted to get Gears 3 for $13, but I keep thinking that there will be a GOTY edition with all the DLC included. Should I wait for the GOTY version like they did with Gears 2 or just get the vanilla version now?

[quote name='bardockkun']You admitted to buying a game with NO intention or interest of playing it just a few hours ago. Just submit already.

I Will keep waiting for $3 cheaper...or even $5.[/QUOTE]

But that's a game people say is good and I could potentially enjoy if I ever decide to play it on a whim, NG3 on the other hand.......... I dunno, that demo was awful. lol

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']But that's a game people say is good and I could potentially enjoy if I ever decide to play it on a whim, NG3 on the other hand.......... I dunno, that demo was awful. lol[/QUOTE]

The full game is awful........period. Itagaki just left the team behind.

I think I'm gonna wait and see how Razor's Edge turns out before spending anything on vanilla NG3. Just hope I can afford a Wii U if it ends up really good.

Gamefly rewarded me with $7 credit because my syndicate order was canceled due to my credit card being expired?!?! I didn't ask for anything, they just gave me money because I'm an idiot and didn't understand why my orders were being canceled.

So i figure ninja gaiden has to be worth $6 right.....RIGHT???

If NG3 was less I would have got that, but today gamefly managed to take my money for Amular. I never finished it and traded it in way before I was done, and I never could find a copy at BB for 10 bucks, so I figure this is probably as close as I'm gonna get for a while.

Agree. NG3 is nothing like the first two games. It's absolutely garbage. It's not worth wasting even $10 for it. You will be saying to yourself this game is not that bad the first 5 minutes, but then after that novelty wears off, you will hate yourself for wasting money on Ninja Gaiden 3.

[quote name='CaoPi']The full game is awful........period. Itagaki just left the team behind.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Gamefly rewarded me with $7 credit because my syndicate order was canceled due to my credit card being expired?!?! I didn't ask for anything, they just gave me money because I'm an idiot and didn't understand why my orders were being canceled.

So i figure ninja gaiden has to be worth $6 right.....RIGHT???[/QUOTE]
You could always use that $7 credit towards something (in a future sale, perhaps) that doesn't require its quality to be questioned. ;)

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'm in for a copy of KoA. Thanks Cheapy[/QUOTE]

too bad you need online pass to unlock other missions.

[quote name='Butatoy2008']too bad you need online pass to unlock other missions.[/QUOTE]

Good thing GameFly always includes an online pass with their used games then, huh?

[quote name='Butatoy2008']too bad you need online pass to unlock other missions.[/QUOTE]
Lik brash said, GF used copies include the online pass. Even if they didnt, I picked it up at launch so I already have the online pass redeemed.

I've always gotten the included passes/DLC with gamefly. One of the many great reasons to use them if you ever buy used games.

In for KoA, as well.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Good thing GameFly always includes an online pass with their used games then, huh?[/QUOTE]

last time i ordered from gamefly they didnt give me any code :drool:

Fyi the online pass is for DLC missions. No real online. Even without the DLC the game is great and super long so worth the money either way. That said no worries not getting it if you order from Gamefly.

[quote name='Butatoy2008']last time i ordered from gamefly they didnt give me any code :drool:[/QUOTE]
That's definitely not the norm. I have ordered a bunch of games from gf and have received any included dlc/online passes with all of them.

[quote name='mitchweaver1']Does NG3 come with the Dead or Alive 5 demo? Might be worth it to me if it does. I can always trade in NG3, too.[/QUOTE]

Just to let you know, the final retail DOA5 is vastly different than the Alpha Demo that came with NG3 preorder in March. There's no point in playing the demo anymore because you will not really learn much from it if you ever want to get the retail version. I have them all as I'm a big fan of everything from Team Ninja... well former Team Ninja lead by Itagaki. For me, DOA5 is the first respectful game from Hayashi and his team.

As for NG3, it's no NG1 and 2 for sure, but still enjoyable to certain extent. One advise is start playing it on Hard difficulty because that messed-up steel on bone technique is total bs on the lower difficulty. It's built for button mashing God of War freaks. On Hard and Master Ninja modes, that's where you truly use some of your skills from past games. I said some because NG3 is missing alot of offensing and defensing techniques, making you play a lot more conservative, thus far less fun then former titles.

[quote name='Brother Daz']That's definitely not the norm. I have ordered a bunch of games from gf and have received any included dlc/online passes with all of them.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Sometimes they also send the limited edition version instead of the regular version. Twisted metal and crysis 2 are a couple that come to mind.

[quote name='garymheng']Same here. Sometimes they also send the limited edition version instead of the regular version. Twisted metal and crysis 2 are a couple that come to mind.[/QUOTE]
i know what you're trying to say but want to clarify before people get excited. They won't send you collectors editions and limited editions. What they send out is first run copies (at times). Such as the two titles he mentioned and they did this for darkness II as well.

Got my copy of Asura's Wrath today. The case was near destroyed and the box art had some minor damage on the bottom of the front. I swapped cases with an XBLA retail disc, but still kind of annoyed.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Got my copy of Asura's Wrath today. The case was near destroyed and the box art had some minor damage on the bottom of the front. I swapped cases with an XBLA retail disc, but still kind of annoyed.[/QUOTE]Email Gamefly CS and tell them about the box's condition; they might offer to send a replacement case free of charge (or you could ask for one right off the bat) as they did for me when I ordered Crysis 2 :)ps3:) and the case I received wouldn't close completely due to one of the "hinges" missing.

[quote name='Vigilante']Email Gamefly CS and tell them about the box's condition; they might offer to send a replacement case free of charge (or you could ask for one right off the bat) as they did for me when I ordered Crysis 2 :)ps3:) and the case I received wouldn't close completely due to one of the "hinges" missing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just did that. Hopefully I get a result

I also got Asura's Wrath today and it came in great condition, only the usual nicks on the edge of all gamefly games.

[quote name='Vigilante']Email Gamefly CS and tell them about the box's condition; they might offer to send a replacement case free of charge (or you could ask for one right off the bat) as they did for me when I ordered Crysis 2 :)ps3:) and the case I received wouldn't close completely due to one of the "hinges" missing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. They said they are sending me a replacement case. Is it just a blank case or does it have the artwork for it as far you know from the past experience with Crysis 2?

Today's deals go live somewhere around 6-6:30pm PST.

EDIT: Make that 6:30-7pm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapyD']Today's deals go live somewhere around 6-6:30pm PST.[/QUOTE]

9 or 9:30 EST? That seems rather late based on GF past. Can we get some hints at what the games might be??? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Thanks. They said they are sending me a replacement case. Is it just a blank case or does it have the artwork for it as far you know from the past experience with Crysis 2?[/QUOTE]

I received a game without a online pass. When I contacted CS they sent a replacent case. It was the case/artwork/manual of the title.

bread's done
Back