GameFly February 2013 Used Game Sale - Under $20 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 3/4.

icongamefly.gif
icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Future Soldier $9.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:360: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99
:360: Halo 3 $9.99
:360: Inversion $9.99
:360: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:360: NBA Baller Beats $9.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $12.99
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
:360: Fable: The Journey $12.99
:360: Halo: Reach $12.99
:360: Prototype 2 $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Sniper Elite V2 $12.99
:360: Spec Ops: The Line $12.99
:360: The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
:360: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $14.99
:360: Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor $14.99

:ps3: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:ps3: Prototype 2 $12.99
:ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Darksiders $9.99
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
:ps3: Top Gun Hardlock $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
:ps3: Need for Speed The Run $12.99
:ps3: Risen 2: Dark Waters $12.99
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 $12.99
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line $12.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Starhawk $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: War for Cybertron $17.99
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 $19.99
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma $19.99

:wii: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $8.99
:wii: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99
:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition $14.99
:wii: JAWS: Ultimate Predator $7.99
:wii: Madagascar 3 $7.99
:wii: Men in Black: Alien Crisis $7.99
:wii: Back to the Future - The Game $8.99
:wii: Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games $8.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K12 $8.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $8.99
:wii: The Amazing Spider-Man $8.99
:wii: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure... $9.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight $9.99
:wii: Mario Super Sluggers $12.99
:wii: Tangled $12.99
:wii: Toy Story 3 $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure $14.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $17.99
:wii: Mario Party 8 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fatbot3']How'd you get TF:FOC for 15? I thought I saw it at 24 for both 360 and PS3?[/QUOTE]

PS3 is on sale. Xbox version isn't.

Warfighter and Spec Ops are worth it for this cheap. I played and beat both SP and thought they were good fun. But I am not a big MP guy so there you go. Spec Ops is definitely different.

Spec Ops is definitely worth that price. So glad I picked it up during BF from Amazon.

Considering Transformers and Prototype 2 but not sure if I'll bite.

[quote name='smacd101']Ordered Kirby. Hopefully the package they send it in doesn't destroy the cardboard case.[/QUOTE]

I am hoping it will arrive safely too since I've had bad luck in the past with certain CE/SE from Gamefly in the past.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']has anyone played Inversion yet? Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Good? Not quite, it's basically average but I had fun renting it. I liked the concept and as a third person shooter it wasn't bad, it was just lacking in polish.

decided to bite on dragons's dogma for $20, cheapest i've seen it, even though a new version is coming out for $40 i believe

[quote name='exaznkid']decided to bite on dragons's dogma for $20, cheapest i've seen it, even though a new version is coming out for $40 i believe[/QUOTE]

It's coming April 24 I believe and includes the first game.
Technically, the new game is really an "Expansion" but doesn't require the first game but you can transfer characters over if you have save data for it.

Then is Dragon's Dogma even worth purchasing now?

[quote name='Tsel']Medal of Honor is at my buy point, but I'm still hesitant.[/QUOTE]

I kind of liked it. I only play SP. It was short and sweet. $10 is about the right price.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Is Kirby gone? I'm on my phone, and I see the 'Buy' button, but I can't click it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's gone. I shoulda ordered *before* going to check my mailbox (truck drove by). Oops.

Yeah bummed I missed Kirby. Tempted to get Spiderman, but my new game backlog is already overflowing. Gotta beat Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metal Gear Revengeance, and DmC first >_

[quote name='ElvinWasHere']Spec Ops was surprisingly good, though really really short.

When you're done I recommend reading this
http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/14/3590430/dont-be-a-hero-the-full-story-behind-spec-ops-the-line

Very interesting read!

On that note, is Dragon's Dogma worth the 20?[/QUOTE]

This is true but the 6-7 hour length feels right. I'm glad it wasn't padded with filler as that would have ruined the narrative.
I'll check that link out later.

I would say yes, but if Dark Risen actually includes all of the first game's content than you might want to wait.

Since nobody is excited about Warfighter, I will stay away as well. I only play SP, and frankly a little jaded of military FPS games.

the end of the first or second level in warfighter bugged on me and i couldnt progress. might retry later someday. might not. sniped all the targets (even the trophy way without missing) and my player would not get out of prone position.

Sucks that Ghost Recon Future Soldier isn't available to buy on PS3; ever since I bought Minecraft for the kids on the 360 I've pretty much lost access to that console.

For those on the fence of spiderman its an alright game. The open world and nice, but thats the best part along with the ability to actually read some classic old amazing spiderman comics. The story and graphics were meh. Def. worth the $13, but trade it in unless you need a spiderman game for your collection.

Dang, Max Payne 3 is gone already and that's the price I was waiting for....

Fingers x'd for a restock.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Do these ever come back in stock or once they're gone they're gone?[/QUOTE]

It's hit or miss. Sometimes yes, but not always.

Seems I missed DOA5 for now.

I've watched the price at Amazon, and it has dipped as low as $23. GameFly would've been sweeter though with my $5 coupon, but maybe it'll come back in stock later.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Budkin']Damn I wanted to get Kirby but it says I can only buy it after I rent it. WTF.[/QUOTE]

Seems like after the games "sell out" they give you the option to get them at this price if you rent first. For me I would have to restart but for Kirby it's still cheaper.

EDIT: Ugh, 15 a month? Nevermind.

EDIT AGAIN: Just did a new trial with a new name and spam email. Solved.

got a shipment notice for kirby about 20 minutes ago. glad I didn't hesitate on buying considering how fast it went out of stock.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Is there a chance some of these games will come back in stock?[/QUOTE]

Dude, did you even read the thread? The answer is ~11 posts above yours.

bread's done
Back