GameFly February 2013 Used Game Sale - Under $20 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 3/4.

icongamefly.gif
icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Future Soldier $9.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:360: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99
:360: Halo 3 $9.99
:360: Inversion $9.99
:360: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:360: NBA Baller Beats $9.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $12.99
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
:360: Fable: The Journey $12.99
:360: Halo: Reach $12.99
:360: Prototype 2 $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Sniper Elite V2 $12.99
:360: Spec Ops: The Line $12.99
:360: The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
:360: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $14.99
:360: Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor $14.99

:ps3: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:ps3: Prototype 2 $12.99
:ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Darksiders $9.99
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
:ps3: Top Gun Hardlock $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
:ps3: Need for Speed The Run $12.99
:ps3: Risen 2: Dark Waters $12.99
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 $12.99
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line $12.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Starhawk $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: War for Cybertron $17.99
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 $19.99
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma $19.99

:wii: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $8.99
:wii: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99
:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition $14.99
:wii: JAWS: Ultimate Predator $7.99
:wii: Madagascar 3 $7.99
:wii: Men in Black: Alien Crisis $7.99
:wii: Back to the Future - The Game $8.99
:wii: Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games $8.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K12 $8.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $8.99
:wii: The Amazing Spider-Man $8.99
:wii: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure... $9.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight $9.99
:wii: Mario Super Sluggers $12.99
:wii: Tangled $12.99
:wii: Toy Story 3 $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure $14.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $17.99
:wii: Mario Party 8 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GT']Dude, did you even read the thread? The answer is ~11 posts above yours.[/QUOTE]

This +1

Like Velo said Spec Ops is awesome. The gameplay mechanics is fun. It's a military 3rd person shooter with a cover system. Top 5 game of 2012 for me (campaign wise).

Too bad I don't check CAG at 7am. By the time lunch hit I saw the Gamefly email in my inbox, but Kirby was long gone :(

Availability: High, for rent that is.

Went ahead with Spec Ops: The Line, I hear a lot of good things about the campaign.

I was really hoping that Dishonored and/or Far Cry 3 would make the cut for this sale. All well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next one.

[quote name='ckc4043']Specs ops or moh...I am on the fence....[/QUOTE]

They both seem like solid shooters - never played MoH (actually picked it up from this sale). I have played Spec ops though...it has a really fun campaign.

[quote name='ckc4043']Specs ops or moh...I am on the fence....[/QUOTE]
Campaign or multiplayer is the real question. Moh is ok. It had some things that I wish bf3 would add. Haven't played it in a few months though.

MoH for MP, Spec Ops for single player. MoH for playing with friends, Spec Ops for solitary times ;)
but if it's one or the other, id def go spec ops. cod/bf are best for mp anyway.

n yeah i shouldnt have got that spiderman for 25 at amazon on bf... still sitting there...

God dangit JUST missed out on Amazing spider-man by mere minutes haha... Oh well. 13 is a damn good price for it. Im all hyped up again because of all the ASM2 set pictures and costume!

I debated between MoH, Ghost Recon and Max Payne this morning cuz I had a $5 GF credit to burn, and what did I do? I bought Brave for the wife since my backlog is 12 games long, hers...1.

Pretty sure that makes me a candidate for husband of the year turning down one of those games for $5. :cool:

[quote name='AugustAPC']fuck. I missed Kirby. Out of curiosity... does it come with everything, including Club Nintendo points?[/QUOTE]

Sure does!

I almost bought MOH, but decided to spend the extra $3 to get Spec Ops instead. After reading several reviews for both games, it seems like Spec Ops has a much better single-player experience. I would love to play a shooter with a decent story.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I almost bought MOH, but decided to spend the extra $3 to get Spec Ops instead. After reading several reviews for both games, it seems like Spec Ops has a much better single-player experience. I would love to play a shooter with a decent story.[/QUOTE]

You made a good choice.

Damn I wish Kirby was still available. Almost want to restart my membership just to rent and keep the game.

[quote name='AsherFischell']I'm beginning to feel like they're never gonna have Lollipop Chainsaw for $10.[/QUOTE]

Weird since MSRP is $20. I got it black Friday for $10, one of my favorite xbox games of the year.

Am I stupid or am I not able to buy Max Payne 3 for the PS3? I even tried renting it to see if it'll give me a buy option but nope, it's in my "Q" instead

[quote name='sonnyforple']Weird since MSRP is $20. I got it black Friday for $10, one of my favorite xbox games of the year.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, its absolutely worth the 20 if you'd just want to go ahead and buy it now, Id highly recommend it!

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']Oh I meant to say keep in this sense, I know you don't have to be a member to buy...I think??[/QUOTE]

If there is only a keep option and no buy button, it is currently sold out.

Just refreshed my Ghost Recon PS3 page that I had open last night and there was a BUY button for $9.99; I snagged that bitch right up! If something was OOS yesterday, check back again.

Max Payne 3 for PS3 just came back in stock, I've been refreshing the page since yesterday hoping for that and managed to nab one. Better hurry if you want one, and check the other OOS games again that you wanted, you never know...

bread's done
Back