GameFly February 2013 Used Game Sale - Under $20 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 3/4.

icongamefly.gif
icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Future Soldier $9.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:360: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99
:360: Halo 3 $9.99
:360: Inversion $9.99
:360: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:360: NBA Baller Beats $9.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $12.99
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
:360: Fable: The Journey $12.99
:360: Halo: Reach $12.99
:360: Prototype 2 $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Sniper Elite V2 $12.99
:360: Spec Ops: The Line $12.99
:360: The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
:360: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $14.99
:360: Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor $14.99

:ps3: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:ps3: Prototype 2 $12.99
:ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Darksiders $9.99
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
:ps3: Top Gun Hardlock $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
:ps3: Need for Speed The Run $12.99
:ps3: Risen 2: Dark Waters $12.99
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 $12.99
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line $12.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Starhawk $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: War for Cybertron $17.99
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 $19.99
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma $19.99

:wii: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $8.99
:wii: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99
:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition $14.99
:wii: JAWS: Ultimate Predator $7.99
:wii: Madagascar 3 $7.99
:wii: Men in Black: Alien Crisis $7.99
:wii: Back to the Future - The Game $8.99
:wii: Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games $8.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K12 $8.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $8.99
:wii: The Amazing Spider-Man $8.99
:wii: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure... $9.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight $9.99
:wii: Mario Super Sluggers $12.99
:wii: Tangled $12.99
:wii: Toy Story 3 $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure $14.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $17.99
:wii: Mario Party 8 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaylisJayP']Dark Souls is one of my top 5 favorite games of all time.[/QUOTE]
Agreed people hate cause they die nonstop and get upset and rage quit. I hate how they made it easier after people kept crying...

My order of moh: wf, transformers: foc & kirby collection shipped 2day :D:D, bought spiderman last week from gf beat it over the weekend & just sold it on ebay for double the price

Was checking Gamefly again today at lunch, for Kirby. Saw the buy button and went through checkout. I got to the last page and hit submit order and it said error nothing in your cart. Sold out/missed it by seconds...

got amazing spider man and doa5 for ps3 for 35 after taxes. Not the greatest deal on the planet but unlike used copies elsewhere, DOA will have code

Picked up Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Ratings looked decent and I have enjoyed previous Ghost Recon games. Anybody played future soldier that liked it here?

Damn, I can't have more PS3 games on the backlog but I really miss playing Max Payne 3 on MP.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']got amazing spider man and doa5 for ps3 for 35 after taxes. Not the greatest deal on the planet but unlike used copies elsewhere, DOA will have code[/QUOTE]

Or.. will it?

1232550297_Dramatic%20chipmunk.gif

[quote name='eXiON']Damn, I can't have more PS3 games on the backlog but I really miss playing Max Payne 3 on MP.

Or.. will it?

1232550297_Dramatic%20chipmunk.gif
[/QUOTE]

It will, lol... Not sure if serious. gamely has it in their terms n whatnots, that games come with all codes etc

So, Thinking about grabbing Max Payne 3, But Ive only played 50% of the first one. Whats the story like? I feel like 3 would be heavily connected. does it do a recap?

Just thinking about picking it up for multiplayer if anything, seems fun!

Jumped on Kirby when it became available again this morning. Had a $5 coupon so it was ~$10 when all was said and done.

I know that other games will come with online passes, but will Kirby come with the CD/art book/Club Nintendo code? Being as it is a collector's edition and all.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']It will, lol... Not sure if serious. gamely has it in their terms n whatnots, that games come with all codes etc[/QUOTE]

Lol nah I'm messing, I've bought from Gamefly countless of times.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Hmm was just about to ask if used games came with passes lol

Has anyone received a used game without one?[/QUOTE]
Don't think so, and if someone has then it's probably one of those trivial things where probably an employee there took it or something. But all games should always come with unused codes.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']So, Thinking about grabbing Max Payne 3, But Ive only played 50% of the first one. Whats the story like? I feel like 3 would be heavily connected. does it do a recap?

Just thinking about picking it up for multiplayer if anything, seems fun![/QUOTE]

Eh, maybe a little bit. It talks about a few aspects of MP 1 & 2 but not to where you'll be explained everything that happened, the game mostly assumes you know who Max is talking about. There are also few flashbacks but it's mostly Max trying to cope with reality and start fresh. Which obv doesn't work that way for Max. I'm still a bigger fan of the first, but it's a great game, the story was solid and memorable.

Really though you don't need to play the first two in order to understand what is going on since it mostly takes place in Brazil, and what few mentions it gives to certain old characters doesn't really break away from MP3.

The MP is def the great thing about it though and really the only reason I've held out in buying it again is because I'm not sure if Rockstar will release a GOTY for Max Payne 3. (Like they did with RDR & GTA)

Anyone get this before i been having my account for years...

Your shipment is currently being reviewed. Our Support Team will be contacting you directly to verify your purchase.

[quote name='king9x']I picked up Max Payne 3 for sure, but it was a toss up between Modern Warfare 3 and Medal Of Honor: Warfighter.

fuck the popular opinion on this thread, I went with Modern Warfare 3. The fact that MW3 has a 88 and MoH:W has a 55 on Metacritic also may have weighed into my choice.

:)[/QUOTE]

That was fast, the games just came in the mail. :hot:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Anyone get this before i been having my account for years...

Your shipment is currently being reviewed. Our Support Team will be contacting you directly to verify your purchase.[/QUOTE]

yea, I've gotten that same alert, mentioned it earlier in the thread. Mine went through just today though, so you should be good. Might take a day or so for your card to be charged.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']yea, I've gotten that same alert, mentioned it earlier in the thread. Mine went through just today though, so you should be good. Might take a day or so for your card to be charged.[/QUOTE]
I went to cancel and seen it. i wnt spidey ps3 instead since i just bought ps3 on newegg.

[quote name='eXiON']Lol nah I'm messing, I've bought from Gamefly countless of times.

Don't think so, and if someone has then it's probably one of those trivial things where probably an employee there took it or something. But all games should always come with unused codes.
[/QUOTE]
Once i did and gf made good on it. out of 40-50 games happened once.

finally pulled the trigger on mugen souls its been $22 for a while and coming in and out of stock. also helped i got my $5 coupon

[quote name='king9x']That was fast, the games just came in the mail. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Be prepared to find out that the MW3 reviews were all waaaaaaaaay over hyped.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Be prepared to find out that the MW3 reviews were all waaaaaaaaay over hyped.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Ea just didn't cough up the cash to get decent scores for their terrible game. COD certainly has better MP though, I just don't play a lot of the casual FPS games anymore.

[quote name='blucadet3']Gamefly keeps triggering the fraud protection on my card. Funny but a hassle to call in twice today :roll:[/QUOTE]

Same shit happened to me. Had to go through Skank of America's shitty call centers located in Costa Rica. Eventually I spoke with someone who explained that Gamefly made 2 charges immediately back to back that triggered the fraud protection: one charge when I activated my card with gamefly and then another immediate charge when they deducted the price of the game. :roll:

I didn't know until I went to the bank and tried to withdrawal cash. Amazon is looking really good right about now, except Amazon can't beat some of these used prices.

[quote name='Iron Angel']Dang, I missed Dragon's Dogma.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Crapcom planning on releasing a "Gold" edition with all the DLC anyway? I thought they announced one a month or so ago.

[quote name='JoshTX']Isn't Crapcom planning on releasing a "Gold" edition with all the DLC anyway? I thought they announced one a month or so ago.[/QUOTE]

Aw man, that means I have to wait for that to hit $20 :)

[quote name='JoshTX']Isn't Crapcom planning on releasing a "Gold" edition with all the DLC anyway? I thought they announced one a month or so ago.[/QUOTE]
Yep and it's the ONLY way to play the new expansion. No DLC option for owners of the game.

[quote name='blucadet3']Gamefly keeps triggering the fraud protection on my card. Funny but a hassle to call in twice today :roll:[/QUOTE]

looks like i'm not the only one then. i ordered from them for the first time two days ago and had to talk with my bank today because it triggered the fraud protection.

[quote name='kaseyjakes']looks like i'm not the only one then. i ordered from them for the first time two days ago and had to talk with my bank today because it triggered the fraud protection.[/QUOTE]
Wow here also had orders canceled cause of it. I fixed it yest then ordered moh and happened again. Sucks fixing this twice in 2 days. My moh is under review still to. :cry:

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Be prepared to find out that the MW3 reviews were all waaaaaaaaay over hyped.[/QUOTE]

And MoH:W is an underrated gem? :cold:

Nice! My daily checking for Kirby finally paid off! It was a "Rent and Keep" only for awhile... but it went back to "Buy" today. :)

bread's done
Back