GameFly February 2013 Used Game Sale - Under $20 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 3/4.

icongamefly.gif
icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Future Soldier $9.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:360: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99
:360: Halo 3 $9.99
:360: Inversion $9.99
:360: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:360: NBA Baller Beats $9.99
:360: Batman: Arkham City $12.99
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
:360: Fable: The Journey $12.99
:360: Halo: Reach $12.99
:360: Prototype 2 $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Sniper Elite V2 $12.99
:360: Spec Ops: The Line $12.99
:360: The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
:360: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $14.99
:360: Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor $14.99

:ps3: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:ps3: Prototype 2 $12.99
:ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
:ps3: Darksiders $9.99
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
:ps3: Top Gun Hardlock $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $12.99
:ps3: Need for Speed The Run $12.99
:ps3: Risen 2: Dark Waters $12.99
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 $12.99
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line $12.99
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City $14.99
:ps3: Starhawk $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: War for Cybertron $17.99
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 $19.99
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma $19.99

:wii: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $8.99
:wii: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $9.99
:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition $14.99
:wii: JAWS: Ultimate Predator $7.99
:wii: Madagascar 3 $7.99
:wii: Men in Black: Alien Crisis $7.99
:wii: Back to the Future - The Game $8.99
:wii: Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games $8.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K12 $8.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $8.99
:wii: The Amazing Spider-Man $8.99
:wii: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure... $9.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight $9.99
:wii: Mario Super Sluggers $12.99
:wii: Tangled $12.99
:wii: Toy Story 3 $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure $14.99
:wii: Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond $17.99
:wii: Mario Party 8 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i just opened my vanilla dragon's dogma yesterday, played for a few hours, n flipped at gamestop in preperation for the next dark arisen expansion. idky.

mw3 is so awesome. my k/d was so much better on that. recon pro/hardline pro and you will be a boss. i always ran 5/7/9 predator coptor lodestar(i forget what its called in mw3, laser guided). good stuff.

and transformers wfc is so awesome too. they have always 5x xp now on mp also, so that's cool.

Managed to get The Amazing Spider-Man. Was reading through the thread and noticed a lot of you really enjoyed the game and it seemed to be the one game that always went out of stock the quickest on Gamefly when recently put up. Batman: AC was incredible and I loved Sleeping Dogs, so hopefully this one will be good. I personally think it looks enjoyable - crank up the difficulty a bit.

Bit disappointed that it doesn't have a real real-time day/night cycle though. Always like seeing the transition.

[quote name='KnightRobby']Managed to get The Amazing Spider-Man. Was reading through the thread and noticed a lot of you really enjoyed the game and it seemed to be the one game that always went out of stock the quickest on Gamefly when recently put up. Batman: AC was incredible and I loved Sleeping Dogs, so hopefully this one will be good. I personally think it looks enjoyable - crank up the difficulty a bit.

Bit disappointed that it doesn't have a real real-time day/night cycle though. Always like seeing the transition.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty fun; I still think Web of Shadows is the best Spidey game, but they definitely did some kewl stuff as far as Web Rush and the closer camera

[quote name='Emoney244']Yep and it's the ONLY way to play the new expansion. No DLC option for owners of the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that annoys me too. Why force those that purchased the game originally,allowing them to create DLC, to buy it all over again for $40 rather than just the newest content for $20 or so. I loved the game, but I wouldn't spend that much ever on what is essentially DLC for me...

[quote name='myjester2112']Yeah, that annoys me too. Why force those that purchased the game originally,allowing them to create DLC, to buy it all over again for $40 rather than just the newest content for $20 or so. I loved the game, but I wouldn't spend that much ever on what is essentially DLC for me...[/QUOTE]

One word...Capcom

[quote name='wpress']It's pretty fun; I still think Web of Shadows is the best Spidey game, but they definitely did some kewl stuff as far as Web Rush and the closer camera[/QUOTE]

Word. Love web of shadows, Spideys voice aside, its my fav current gen Spider-man still.

ASM was definatly a great attempt at re-invigorating the free roam style Spider-man though. Its a looker for sure, but rather bland overall. The DLC helps somewhat, and the bonus costumes are nice!

But yea, how do people manage to scratch PS3 discs!?!? I go my ASM today (rebuying out of hype for ASM 2 suit pics) and the disc has a few scratches on it that bug the crap outta me. Not chipped along the edges though thankfully. for 13 bucks, and a mint condition case, not bad at all.

[quote name='diishen']anyone know if Starhawk online community is still active?[/QUOTE]
Yup buy from gf or new needs pass i believe. My friend nagging me to buy need to find myself...

Was spidey ps3 back instock today i really want.

Just got my games 2day, all 3 games came like new & kirby looks brand new got moh:warfighter, transformers:foc & kirby

nothing for me. I want to play Dragon's Dogma but I have decided to wait to just rent it thru Gamefly. I have to get thru Farcry 3 before Bioshock comes out and have a few more in my backlog I need to beat before I start my Gamefly subscription back.

[quote name='blume3']nothing for me. I want to play Dragon's Dogma but I have decided to wait to just rent it thru Gamefly. I have to get thru Farcry 3 before Bioshock comes out and have a few more in my backlog I need to beat before I start my Gamefly subscription back.[/QUOTE]
Enjoy FC3 it is an amazing adventure. :D

[quote name='Squarehard']My Kirby arrived without any damage whatsoever, which was a pleasant surprise. :3
photovz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Did it have all the inserts (Club Nintendo, etc.) in addition to the box and extras?

[quote name='WatTsu']Awesome. Did it have all the inserts (Club Nintendo, etc.) in addition to the box and extras?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it came with everything, code and all.

[quote name='Squarehard']My Kirby arrived without any damage whatsoever, which was a pleasant surprise. :3[/QUOTE]

Why would you expect any damage to the case or manual? They stuff that crap in the corner somewhere and rent out the discs. This is what makes Gamefly much better than Gamestop.

[quote name='Spokker']Why would you expect any damage to the case or manual? They stuff that crap in the corner somewhere and rent out the discs. This is what makes Gamefly much better than Gamestop.[/QUOTE]
I get my stuff in bubble mailers and my po likes to put boxes on top sometimes. I had some come smashed but not gf fault well most anyways. also over 90% of 360 games i got chipped. sounds like a jet plane spinning some in my drive. gs sucks tho i avoid them.

Do any of the ps3 games come chipped?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I get my stuff in bubble mailers and my po likes to put boxes on top sometimes. I had some come smashed but not gf fault well most anyways. also over 90% of 360 games i got chipped. sounds like a jet plane spinning some in my drive. gs sucks tho i avoid them.

Do any of the ps3 games come chipped?[/QUOTE]
Yes, though they don't seem to be as bad as the Xbox disks come sometimes.

[quote name='Squarehard']My Kirby arrived without any damage whatsoever, which was a pleasant surprise. :3
photovz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Honestly didn't pay attention to the Wii games when this was posted but damn I want that for $10 after my coupon. I haven't played some of the games and darn near was a release day buy for me. Wouldn't let me check out though OOS, available to rent now so maybe they'll ship before sale ends.

Regarding chipped games as a Gamefly member i'd say prolly half of their popular titles with some circulation are chipped. I've only received one game that was to the point it wouldn't play but I mainly get new stuff from them. Most the games I've bought had tiny chips as well but didn't effect play. I install everything even on 360, never had a problem playing or reselling after I done.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes, though they don't seem to be as bad as the Xbox disks come sometimes.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was just the 360 dang... The new super slim god knows how much stress and louder it gets with chipped games. My first ps3 comes mon i bet my moh ps3 from gf will have chips to test it. Anyone with new super slim try chipped discs in it yet? ;) :lol:

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Damn I had max payne 3 for 360 in my cart and someone bought it. If it was one of you.......[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling. They restock at certain parts of the day?

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Damn I had max payne 3 for 360 in my cart and someone bought it. If it was one of you.......[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too... But it's my own fault. I had that and Ghost Recon in my cart, contemplating for WAY too long. Missed out... (for now)

[quote name='Spokker']Why would you expect any damage to the case or manual? They stuff that crap in the corner somewhere and rent out the discs. This is what makes Gamefly much better than Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

i made a few orders this week and just received 1 with a damaged manual (they just smashed it shut and didn't put it in correctly) and 2 with broken cases

[quote name='pdjones']It seems to be live now. I just ordered Risen 2 and Kirby collection.[/QUOTE]

Got my copies the other day. They're basically in perfect condition. Probably the best experience I've ever had with gamefly.

[quote name='Rhett']It's been a while since I've ordered from GF... There's no tracking/delivery confirmation at all?[/QUOTE]

Only if you order more than one game.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I get my stuff in bubble mailers and my po likes to put boxes on top sometimes. I had some come smashed but not gf fault well most anyways. also over 90% of 360 games i got chipped. sounds like a jet plane spinning some in my drive. gs sucks tho i avoid them.[/QUOTE]

Basically what FNL 4EVA said. I've had some bad luck with collector editions in the past with GF because they usually get shipped in a bubble mailers if they aren't that big, and it's basically been 50/50 for me of them actually arriving not crushed. They can keep it stored up in a corner as much as they want, but doesn't mean it will arrive that way if it's shipped in a bubble mailer. It wasn't really anything directed at GF specifically, but in general since shipping CEs and what not in a bubble mailer usually doesn't bold well for them.

I grabbed the Kirby Collection and it arrived in perfect condition, cardboard box and all! I have seen unsold copies in my local Best Buy in worse condition than the one I just got in the mail.

I got Kirby on the first day and then the day after ordered Max Payne 3, Max payne 3 showed up today with a very chipped disc but no sign of Kirby yet.

I wonder if Gamefly had previous knowledge about games that are about to go on sale or free elsewhere, because right after Gamefly post their Spec Ops: The Line deal, it went free a week later for the Playstation Plus owners. It's a subscription service, I know, but there are a lot of those guys, and now they won't be purchasing the game anymore.

[quote name='Investor']I wonder if Gamefly had previous knowledge about games that are about to go on sale or free elsewhere, because right after Gamefly post their Spec Ops: The Line deal, it went free a week later for the Playstation Plus owners. It's a subscription service, I know, but there are a lot of those guys, and now they won't be purchasing the game anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was one who bought SOTL and now am going to try and sell my disc copy since I just dl'd it from Plus, but that's the first time that's happened to me.

Personally, I think it's just a coincidence rather than collusion.

Still, I hope there's a March GF sale, I seem to be able to resist almost all other attempts to get my money except for the GF sales.

My FoC and MP3, both for PS3, came in excellent condition...even got the slip cover for FoC, very satisfied :D

Got mugen souls today even brought the soundtrack and mini greetings card with 2 pages of artwork.
Was this the preorder bonus or something?

[quote name='cero5']Got mugen souls today even brought the soundtrack and mini greetings card with 2 pages of artwork.
Was this the preorder bonus or something?[/QUOTE]

I think it was a first run pack in bonus.

[quote name='TheSingingBard']I think it was a first run pack in bonus.[/QUOTE]
ah ok nis usually does that type of thing. im surprised the soundtrack has a total of 20 tracks that's awesome.

bread's done
Back