GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpg']i enjoy mafia 2 a lot more than enslaved

fun fact for mafia 2
It has the most profanity in a video game, particularly the word "fu##," which is spoken 432 times, beating previous record holder, The House of the Dead: Overkill[/QUOTE]
:lol: Holy crap. I don't know what's more sad, the fact that they felt using the f word that much really adds something to a game or that someone most likely sat there keeping track of how many times it was said during the game.;)

[quote name='Davivascaino']the xbox version of mafia is better right?> I heard the graphics are better on xbox[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Xbox version is a bit superior

How was the Mafia II DLC? I know I've seen the PH version with all the DLC for $20 before. Does the DLC add anything major?

Dangit, I'm SUPPOSED to be saving my money. When I'm homeless with nothing to my name but a cart full of video games, I'll blame GameFly.

[quote name='omyard']How was the Mafia II DLC? I know I've seen the PH version with all the DLC for $20 before. Does the DLC add anything major?[/QUOTE]
Basically if you REALLY wanted side missions that added more to the city you get the DLC. Otherwise that's the only real reason of it existing.

Just got bullet storm & castlevania today, both in perfect condition & bullet with the online pass. I really want to bite on both, but really don't know if I should drop more money. I did like Heavenly Sword and I think it was done by the same developers. Mafia II I really don't know >.> ...I'm really going poor

Enslaved was a really beautiful varied game. It's a shame it didn't get a good marketing push. The subject mater seemed a little niche but the characters were awesome. At this price it is a shame for a 360 owner not to own it.

Nothing for me in tonight's deals. I actually just bought enslaved off glyde last week for 8 bucks new and I really liked the game, I just beat it last night. For the price that game is rather good.

In for Mafia II and like others have said if you have not played Enslaved you are missing out on one heck of a game, highly reccommended!

In for Mafia II! I sacrificed precious Trophies for the better looking 360 version...My God...What have I done!?

Gamefly comes through again. I received my Kinect game today.... It has a cracked case with a piece taken out of it and the insert is ripped.

Last time I purchased a game from them, the disc was cracked through the center hole.

I don't know how you guys get all these brand new games. Ugh! It's so frustrating.

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement purple case for cheap?

[quote name='egorka']Gamefly comes through again. I received my Kinect game today.... It has a cracked case with a piece taken out of it and the insert is ripped.

Last time I purchased a game from them, the disc was cracked through the center hole.

I don't know how you guys get all these brand new games. Ugh! It's so frustrating.

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement purple case for cheap?[/QUOTE]

Damn!! Where do u live???

yeah no side missions. if you want more to do i would get goty or whatever they call it full edition with the extra dlcs. not much more $. thanx gamefly but im passing tonite. already platted both and not much more to do...

also, mafia 2 has playboy issues to find. classic tits ;) even the dlc added more to find ;)

[quote name='Velo214']yeah no side missions. if you want more to do i would get goty or whatever they call it full edition with the extra dlcs. not much more $. thanx gamefly but im passing tonite. already platted both and not much more to do...

also, mafia 2 has playboy issues to find. classic tits ;) even the dlc added more to find ;)[/QUOTE]
well that and there's no money to be made flipping these.
counts you out

[quote name='Killerlampshade']Dangit, I'm SUPPOSED to be saving my money. When I'm homeless with nothing to my name but a cart full of video games, I'll blame GameFly.[/QUOTE]
solid-snake-homeless.jpg

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']...Also if you return to many games they ban you from renting or buying from them. So be careful and good luck.

I like to know how these outer edge chips happen. I had to many rentals come this way from them and they warned me if i report them messed up once more i can not rent or buy from them again. I hear this happens to a lot of people getting the chips. I had some sound like a jet plane taking off when i start up the game. The people that ignore it and play it anyways are crazy. GF does not care about them coming this way do not complain cause complaining gets them to be evil gods and do things you will not like.

They seem all nice and helpful until you complain a few times total.[/QUOTE]

Anyone have a good experience to report in affecting a return? My March order of Dead Rising 2 inspired me to return to GameFly's unbeatable sales, as it was a great disc in the standard "new" case - good first impression in buying used from them.

Tried getting Spidey back then, but seemed to be rewarded for the wait, so I jumped on the $10 deal. Didn't mind the 2 week turnaround (20th-1st), and another new case looked promising, but the disc was just rough. Chips and scratches abound, and it only took 2 tries in the PS3 for me to abandon hope (whirring, freezing visuals, never got into the game).

Sent them the requisite e-mail detailing it, and was hoping for an easy swap for a "good" disc, but a few replies in this thread put me off. Has anyone else successfully traded out a bad disc for a good one at GameFly?

[quote name='Vezee'].......Gamefly why do you get me in trouble with the wife lately?:wall:[/QUOTE]

This

Oh and once again more praise for Enslaved. I just love the atmosphere of this game. I loved the characters and wanted more when the game was over. Buy .

Ugh, I mistakenly ordered Mafia 2 thinking it was LA Noire. I did pick up Enslaved finally though. I emailed them to take Mafia 2 off of the order so let's hope this doesn't get botched up.

Enslave is absolutely worth it for $9.99. It's a great game with high production value.

Nothing tonight for me, hopefully, tomorrow.

Two worlds 2 came today. great condition, and the box even had some shrinkwrap still stuck to it. I was momentarily confused though because I looked in the case and it wasn't bright green. and then I realized I bought the ps3 version. doh.

In for Enslaved! Never really looked into the game, but after watching a couple videos on Youtube, it looks pretty fun =D It'll be a nice filler (if I need one) near the end of this month when I've already finished Dark Souls and will be waiting for Skyrim XD

Enslaved is great at this price. Don't forget there is DLC available (Pigsy's Perfect 10) that adds to the story and makes the entire game 3D.

[quote name='probin74243']Enslaved is great at this price. Don't forget there is DLC available (Pigsy's Perfect 10) that adds to the story and makes the entire game 3D.[/QUOTE]
When is the best time to play the DLC relative to main campaign?

[quote name='Vezee']Ordered both. Gamefly why do you get me in trouble with the wife lately?:wall:[/QUOTE]

My ole lady has notice the games stacking up and all the padded envelopes in the main and was asking why I am buying so many damn games. I quickly told her they have all been around $10 and she nodded and said that was a great deal, winning.

[quote name='wormfoodx']ugh, i mistakenly ordered mafia 2 thinking it was la noire. [/quote]

lol
lmao
rotfl
lml
hehe
hahaha
bwahahah

what?!?!?!

[quote name='jamezuva']When is the best time to play the DLC relative to main campaign?[/QUOTE]
Whenever. It's a prequel to the main story involving Pigsy (you won't meet him until about nearly half way into the game). The levels and play style are entirely different from the main game itself.

[quote name='bardockkun']Whenever. It's a prequel to the main story involving Pigsy (you won't meet him until about nearly half way into the game). The levels and play style are entirely different from the main game itself.[/QUOTE]

Without spoiling, how is the game play different? What game would the DLC closely compare to? I am tempted to buy the DLC even if it cost as much/more than the actual game ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back