GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='showtimefolks']thank you guys will look at duke nukem[/QUOTE]

I should also say that the only true downfall that hurts Duke Nukem from my findings is the loading screens and the loading times. There way to common and way to long for typical game this day in age. So if those are something you don't personally think you can stand in game then that I would suggest looking into before you buy as well.

one cool thing about getting Crysis 2, i get to try out the "best visual graphics" and...

if i dont like it, Best Buy will give me $20 trade-in for it :)

[quote name='NismoZ32']I should also say that the only true downfall that hurts Duke Nukem from my findings is the loading screens and the loading times. There way to common and way to long for typical game this day in age. So if those are something you don't personally think you can stand in game then that I would suggest looking into before you buy as well.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I also played Duke Nukem and though a lot of people may tell you it's fun and arcadish, you can clearly tell that this game is just poorly put together. Don't expect anything even remotely good compared to today's mediocre FPS games, everything about it is dated, some may say that this is a throwback but FPS shooters back then generally suck when you compare them to games today, but it also has a solid trade value of $10 at best buy so i guess u can think of it as a rental or maybe you'll actually like it, i just quit playing when i realized these load screens were as long as some commercials

In for:
Homefront (360)
Red Faction Armageddon (360)
Bulletstorm (360)
Crysis 2 (360)
Duke Nukem Forever (360)

Freaking $61 shipped... what a deal.

BTW I'd love to get a copy of of Bulletstorm for PS3 at $10 if anyone with a subscription would "keep" one for me. :)

Bah, while waiting to see if this continued on to tonight or not I was suckered in by your guys comments to buy Bulletstorm. Whoops! But $10 for a 360 game is usually hard to complain about.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i been on the fence about duke nukem. my friends tell me its really bad game and gets frustrating after few hrs into the game. and last half of the game is pretty bad

any suggestion from you who actually played it?[/QUOTE]

If you like duke nukem, get it.the game has some problems, but if you are a fan of duke, go ahead.if you are not a fan of duke, don't get it

[quote name='kouleefoh']I was hoping since the other deals end tonight, it might mean we get another deal. But probably not[/QUOTE]

[quote name='elessar123']So... is it continuing tonight?[/QUOTE]
Not until Wednesday.

[quote name='elessar123']Thanks. I didn't see it mentioned, even though I've been checking the thread daily.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy posted it on page 178 ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']Sales return on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. These deals will last until Monday night. New deals come Wednesday.

:360: Rage $14.99
:ps3: Rage $14.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: Dark Souls $14.99
:ps3: Dark Souls $14.99
:360: DiRT 3 $9.99
:ps3: DiRT 3 $9.99

So who's up for speculating what Wednesdays deal is going to be? This is how I envision CheapyD's Wednesday update. ;)

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. These deals will last until Monday night. New deals come Wednesday.

So who's up for speculating what Wednesdays deal is going to be? This is how I envision CheapyD's Wednesday update. ;)[/QUOTE]
at first glance this post brought a huge smile to my face. the smile has been replaced with sadness :(.

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. These deals will last until Monday night. New deals come Wednesday.

So who's up for speculating what Wednesdays deal is going to be? This is how I envision CheapyD's Wednesday update. ;)[/QUOTE]
hmmm, I have a feeling someone might actually buy these thinking they are at this price, only to discover that they spent about $200.

[quote name='exaznkid']hmmm, I have a feeling someone might actually buy these thinking they are at this price, only to discover that they spent about $200.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't know why he had to replicate the layout other then to troll.

I want:

Red dead redemption GOTY - $19.99

Fallout new vegas - $9.99

Dead island - $9.99

Need for speed Shift - $9.99

DiRT 3 - $9.99

All with Free shipping and tax free!

daaaangiit! MAKE IT HAPPEN! :O

[quote name='Wolfen2k7']I want:

Dead island - $9.99

DiRT 3 - $9.99

daaaangiit! MAKE IT HAPPEN! :O[/QUOTE]

I want.... you to lower your expectations on some of those prices. Would be nice though.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Guys, why so serious?

I posted at the bottom - "So who's up for speculating what Wednesdays deal is going to be? This is how I envision CheapyD's Wednesday update. ;)"

It's 1 part dreaming, 1 part joshing with you guys. :)

Dead island - $9.99

DiRT 3 - $9.99

I'm pretty sure they've had New Vegas for $10 and while not the GotY edition they have been close with RDR for $13 and RDUN for $10.

Instantly increased my heart rate dramatically to see what i thought was new deals. Then read the titles ready to jump on Rage and Dirt 3 but then saw the prices and knew it was fake. :cry:

Yeah, I meann, FO:NV was $9.99 new at Best Buy like four or five months ago. That's really not that unrealistic at all.

Dear CheapyD,

While I thank you for "saving" me money, I need you to stop posting these sales. I have bought way too many games that I won't play as I'll be playing Dark Souls and then Skyrim.

Yet you will ignore my warnings, post more deals on Wednesday, and I will probably buy another game.

Why do you do this to me?!? D:

Love, SoulVexxer.

Dead island - $9.99

DiRT 3 - $9.99

If you have a Blockbuster near by you can get New Vegas for $10 right now. I got it during the last B1G1 sale they had.

Really hoping for a sale on Alice: Madness Returns this Wednesday. They've already had a bunch of other EA games as a part of this sale, come on Gamefly make it happen. :bouncy:

In the last couple weeks I have gotten:

Playstation Move Bundle, motion controller, and navigation controller @ Kmart (50% off sale)
Time Crisis : Razing Storm

and thanks to GameFly - Dragon Age 2, Crysis 2, Duke Nukem Forever, Bulletstorm, Brink, and rented Catherine.

Considering I work 60 hours a week atm I don't know how I am going to find time for all this entertainment.

My backlog is over 130 games...I have a serious problem. Playstation 4 will be out before I finish my games. I am going into crisis mode and thinking of skipping trying to get platinum trophies and just play and enjoy my games to get through them faster.

[quote name='Nitro_']My backlog is over 130 games...I have a serious problem. Playstation 4 will be out before I finish my games. I am going into crisis mode and thinking of skipping trying to get platinum trophies and just play and enjoy my games to get through them faster.[/QUOTE]

I'm impressed you even considered going for platinum with all those games:applause:

[quote name='technicalstylez']^ i think we all spend more time looking for deals because of this site than we do actually playing the games.[/QUOTE]

I play from my computer chair and surf during loading screens. :D

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']People still try for Platinum trophies on games?[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah. I'm working on Disgaea 4, Mafia II, and Bulletstorm right now. Got the latter 2 from gamefly for $10.

[quote name='KneeKnee']I play from my computer chair and surf during loading screens. :D

fuck yeah. I'm working on Disgaea 4, Mafia II, and Bulletstorm right now. Got the latter 2 from gamefly for $10.[/QUOTE]

How's the platinum for Bulletstorm coming along? I assume with all the different kill styles it must be a pretty hard one

[quote name='mars009']How's the platinum for Bulletstorm coming along? I assume with all the different kill styles it must be a pretty hard one[/QUOTE]

I did all the skill shots just by playing naturally and trying to keep an eye on what was missing, wasnt too hard. Just had a handful to do post game, and only 2 or 3 gave me minor problems.

Playing through on the hardest version now, and its nothing too bad. There is one online trophy, that requires you to get 50k points, that was one of the biggest pains in the asses I've ever experienced while trophy hunting. Its one of those things you'd never do naturally, or alone, and requires a teammate with just as much ambition to get it as you. Then, you have to hope you're lucky with the way things fall, and hope no random person who just kills shit joins the match and messes it up.

I wish we could cash in achevments/trophys in for prizes like free downloads, discount coupons for bestbuy and other retailer that sells games. Game sales and rentals would skyrocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back