GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
This!

That's hilarious, man!

[quote name='Truk Treadwell']WWE Allstars on 360 YES!!.....

ah shit

come back
come back

please[/QUOTE]

I was so busy with those crazy AWD that I missed all stars. Oh well, I've bought 4 games in the past 2 days, someone needed to stop me.

Tiger woods 11 TIV is 8 at best buy, with my 60% bonus, and im practically upgrading for free.

Gonna go to best buy early tomorrow before all you peeps crash the TIV :)

Glad All Stars went on sale. Missed Nascar yesterday but moved my break at work tonight to 8pm so I could check my phone.Grabbed it as soon as it went up.

[quote name='pasolini']you should tell your boss that you have to change your schedul to be home by 5pm from now through Christmas to, er, pick up the 'kids'

Either that or get a phone w/ internet and take your break at 5:01.[/QUOTE] I always take my break around the time the deals go live. :D

Just snagged Infamous 2. I'm suprised that the game is still in stock after three hours. This is a steal being a six month old game. Thanks again Cheapy!

[quote name='Shimrra']But with shipping it comes about the same or more right?[/QUOTE]

Not if you have Amazon Prime - free for moms and students - or if your order totals $25.

Grabbed Tiger Woods for the business. Sometimes the parents ask for golf games... :roll:

Got my Kung Fu Panda 2 for PS3 yesterday, was in mint condition. Also just got inFAMOUS 2....been waiting for a thanks as always Cheapy!:D

Playing Festival of Blood made me really want to get Infamous 2, so I couldn't pass it up at $20. I also ordered Tiger Woods 12 for PS3.

I am tempted to buy Infamous 2, but I have a feeling that it might be in a Black Friday bundle.

Is Festival of Blood only available on the PSN?

[quote name='Zbornak']Playing Festival of Blood made me really want to get Infamous 2, so I couldn't pass it up at $20. I also ordered Tiger Woods 12 for PS3.[/QUOTE]

If I buy Tiger Woods 12, how much will it cost me in DLC to have all the courses? That's the one thing that's been holding me back from buying it. Loved the demo though!

[quote name='kburns10']If I buy Tiger Woods 12, how much will it cost me in DLC to have all the courses? That's the one thing that's been holding me back from buying it. Loved the demo though![/QUOTE]

I think it's around $35 to get the bundle that has all the courses.

[quote name='Investor']Is Festival of Blood only available on the PSN?[/QUOTE]

Yes it's a download only title but you DO NOT need Infamous 2 to play it. It's a seperate game for $10.

Cool! Thanks.

I just watched a video review of it, and it looks great! I don't have Infamous 2, and I don't want to risk getting another chipped disc at $20 when I think I can get a new one for that price in 3 weeks. Infamous is one of my favorite games last year. But PSN needs to accept Paypal, though. Take care.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yes it's a download only title but you DO NOT need Infamous 2 to play it. It's a seperate game for $10.[/QUOTE]

I just saw that Dungeon Siege III is back in stock BUT it is now listed as 19.99.

That's above my trigger amount, which is $12, but hopefully maybe it will come back at that price later, like in the monthly sale.

I'm so tempted, and usually I'd pickup at least 5 or 6 games during Gamefly sales, but with Gears 3, Arkham City, Battlefield 3, and Uncharted 3 in my recent stash (not to mention my backlog stash), I doubt I'll get around to these anytime soon.

Prices are unbeatable as usual. Very tempted by Infamous 2.

fuck if only I wasnt broke. $13 for wwe allstars is a HUGE steal. I havent played a good wrestling game like that one since wwe no mercy for the n64. Hopefully its still that price in 2-3 weeks. FML big time.

Those are amazing pickups. I'm envious.

It's not that I can't afford them. I can. It's just that I can't bring myself to pay retail or even 1/2 that for games (triple AAA or not). I guess I'm a true CAG.

[quote name='bh47']I'm so tempted, and usually I'd pickup at least 5 or 6 games during Gamefly sales, but with Gears 3, Arkham City, Battlefield 3, and Uncharted 3 in my recent stash (not to mention my backlog stash), I doubt I'll get around to these anytime soon.

Prices are unbeatable as usual. Very tempted by Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dahk']::clap clap:: ALICE! ::clap clap:: ALICE! ::clap clap:: ALICE!!!![/QUOTE]

I bought, finished and sold back Alice when it came out.

It is fun at first and has an awesome art style - but it is the same thing over & over again. By the end of that game, you will be so sick of jumping on vents and whacking floating blobs.

Just a friendly warning.

[quote name='blinknot4']I bought, finished and sold back Alice when it came out.

It is fun at first and has an awesome art style - but it is the same thing over & over again. By the end of that game, you will be so sick of jumping on vents and whacking floating blobs.

Just a friendly warning.[/QUOTE]

It's a good game but I thought World 3 was never going to end.

I'm willing to give Gamefly another shot after the Shadows of the Damned debacle (they did give me a $5 voucher to repurchase it at the sale price so kudos to them). If WWE All Stars ever gets restocked I will bite.

[quote name='Davivascaino']anyone knows if we have deals later?[/QUOTE]

Always been Tuesday to Thursday.

If they keep these sales going....I really wonder how good/bad there year-end will be.

[quote name='integralsmatic']Always been Tuesday to Thursday.

If they keep these sales going....I really wonder how good/bad there year-end will be.[/QUOTE]

If I remember last year the year-end was just a collection of all the nightly deals...maybe with one or two added here or there.

I had WWE All-Stars rented so I just decided to use a $5 coupon and keep it for $7 and change. Not sure if I actually want to keep this game or not though.

Got heavy rain in the mail today and for the 1st time I got one of the chipped disks people are talking about. It's worse then I thought it would be. First time I have had this problem but with everyone talking about it I don't think gamefly is a slam dunk anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back