GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LTM360']It was not very good at all, pick up one of the older two and pretend the third doesn't exist.

On topic: debating Shadows...[/QUOTE]

thank you sir for saving me 10 bucks that i can spend else where :)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Jesus...might have to bite on Tiger Woods...anyone know how well it works with Move?[/QUOTE]

I want to know too. I might get it but not if it doesn't work well with Move.

[quote name='redmangoose']Should I pick up Alice& Portal or wait until the Winter sales?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Can't decide if I should get those two now or wait a week for their huge sale (with them hopefully being even cheaper).

Mm... I'll wait a little longer.

Alice is a 7.99er for me.
Portal 9.99er
SotD 7.99er

only interested in GOTY versions of L.A. Noire, DA: 2 and RDR

perhaps when their year end sale shows up they'll hit some of my price points

Apparently the putting is insanely frustrating on Tiger Woods...with Move or without. I might just pass...I like the idea of owning another Move game, but I'm guessing I'll get bored with a GOLF Move game after 2 minutes, lol.

[quote name='Lucky13']I want to know too. I might get it but not if it doesn't work well with Move.[/QUOTE]

It worked well enough for me.. but Im not a golfer and didnt have it on the most realistic swing mode...

Call of Juarez is up there with Vampire Rain in level of terrible-ness. Actually probably right below it, as I actually finished Call of Juarez, albeit in less than 5 hours.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Mm... I'll wait a little longer.

Alice is a 7.99er for me.
Portal 9.99er
SotD 7.99er

only interested in GOTY versions of L.A. Noire, DA: 2 and RDR

perhaps when their year end sale shows up they'll hit some of my price points[/QUOTE]

yeh i am hoping that goty for both RDR and LA:N drops under 30 or be better if its under 25. hopefully these year end sales will do that. I bought both at launch so don't want to pay 40 or 50 again.

RDR goty
la:n goty
driver:san fransisco
dues-ex
resistance 3
gears 3
little big planet 2
batman 2

are the games i want to get, so starting in 2012 i will get these when they hit lower price points and wait on most newer games for atleast one month before buying, since every time i buy the game drops to like 30 the next week on sale. 2012 will be different game purchases wise

i wanted to get KZ3 but i believe that on years end sale it will be below 14.99 and tigerwoods i read has frustrating putting so pass on both

about to go to BB to try getting the infamous CE for 24.99 and red faction for 9.99 wish me luck

THe only game I payed $60 for this year was Skyrim on the PS3. Got 120 hours out of it and just sold it on ebay for $51.

The ONLY game I can see myself paying full price for next year is Borderlands 2.

Same situation as you two.
Everything I do want now is just a tad overpriced.
Alice I'd expect to be under 12 and Portal as well.
I'm since I'm a completionist I'm waiting on goty/complete editions
for RDR, LA Noire, and DA2 too.
Might pick up Tiger Woods sometime down the road for my dad since he loves golf lol...

[quote name='JaylisJayP']THe only game I payed $60 for this year was Skyrim on the PS3. Got 120 hours out of it and just sold it on ebay for $51.

The ONLY game I can see myself paying full price for next year is Borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]

i really hope borderlands 2 is 2012 and not mid 2013

take-two could have their biggest year in company's history

bioshock
mlb
nba
borderlands
x-com
gta 5
max payne 3
darkness 2
spec-ops the line

think about it if all those come out which i doubt, borderlands 2 and gta 5 along with last of us and last guardian in fall 2012. really hoping for that

Went ahead and picked up portal 2. I have a feeling my girlfriend is gonna get me it though so Ill just return it if so.

If so do I have to ship it back in the same envelope? Or can I use a different one

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Went ahead and picked up portal 2. I have a feeling my girlfriend is gonna get me it though so Ill just return it if so.

If so do I have to ship it back in the same envelope? Or can I use a different one[/QUOTE]

i'd say that unless she's getting the game from the same place, return the one she got

Not to thread-jack, but anyone who was on the fence about Tiger Woods (including me)...Best Buy has John Daly's prostroke for $5.99. Reviews are all over the place but they generally say the Move works great with it.

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']$16 shipped for alice madness returns :/ i wanted it from BB for $13, but my store didn't have it $16 seems to high for me[/QUOTE]

I wonder half the time on here if people really care about saving $3, or if they just care about the idea of saying they only paid $13 instead of $16.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I wonder half the time on here if people really care about saving $3, or if they just care about the idea of saying they only paid $13 instead of $16.[/QUOTE]

ha no in my head i'm thinking $13 is closer to $10 ok not bad for a game that probably isn't going to blow my mind, but $16 that's almost hitting $20 i could find something better for that price i could care less about bragging about deals i get

I don't like to brag because a lot of the time the super awesome deals found on CAG make people think you're doing something shady... and, well, sometimes I am...

Backlog's too long to get Alice at that price just like Catherine was.

finally bit on la noire. hopefully the rockstar pass will go on sale again. or i can borrow someone's disc from the complete edition.

[quote name='abhinav']Sorry if this has been asked already but: Will Alice come with the code for the last game if bought from Gamefly?[/QUOTE]

the gamefly games come with everything intact (codes manuals etc) the only thing they send to subscribers is the disc like netflix

[quote name='abhinav']Sorry if this has been asked already but: Will Alice come with the code for the last game if bought from Gamefly?[/QUOTE]

My copy came with the code. So probably.

[quote name='buster90']Same old deals at the same old prices. zzzzz......[/QUOTE]

exactly. Wonder what made them repeat these deals now, when they make more sense in next week's big sale? Never shopped during GF end of year sale, do they put a huge amount of games on sale or is it like the monthly end sales?

I hope Catherine goes for cheaper then last time but if its still the same price i'll bite.

nothing for me tonight, almost bit on Alice but i can wait

[quote name='Dalrint']My copy came with the code. So probably.[/QUOTE]

My copy also came with a working code. Plus the disc was pristine.

Btw, to those wondering why a repeat of the same nightly deals. Well my bet is that they are trying to get as many copies sold at regular "sale" price and then when end of year sale comes boom!!!! All the prices drop so rock bottom that most games would be gone. Just sayin from what i remembered. I'm gonna hold out since i have a five dolla coupon yo.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Btw, to those wondering why a repeat of the same nightly deals. Well my bet is that they are trying to get as many copies sold at regular "sale" price and then when end of year sale comes boom!!!! All the prices drop so rock bottom that most games would be gone. Just sayin from what i remembered. I'm gonna hold out since i have a five dolla coupon yo.[/QUOTE]

Holla if ya got five dolla yo!

bread's done
Back