GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkZion']Saw this post and ordered a copy. Was looking for a copy of this for my work's Christmas party.[/QUOTE]

If you get laid at your Christmas party, you owe me and Benny Benassi a drink.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Hope you got in on Gunstringer when Best Buy had it new for $20.[/QUOTE]

I'm planning on buying a Kinect bundle from Target or TRU on BF. The bundle includes Kinect Adventures, Gunstringer, Fruit Ninja and Wipeout 2 (Wipeout is included as well). I'm also hoping to get Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports 2 from Walmart for $15 each if they are available online. Finally, I plan on getting Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster for my son from Best Buy on BF for $24.99.

In for Lost in Shadow and the Limbo 3-Pack. Been waiting on those for a while, and for under $20, that's kind of hard to beat.

I hope NMH shows up before I head to class within the next hour, lol. I could see it now. Trying to order that game with my tablet. That would be quite funny.

Managed to get de Blob 2 for WIi (wanted it for PS3) and they seems to be out of LEGO Pirates.. oh well, good find still!

Spidey 360 is back a go.

Managed to get;
de Blob 2 (PS3)
Duke Nukem Forever (360)
Homefront (360)
Mafia II (360)
Red Faction: Armageddon (360)
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (360)

Was thinking about waiting for their winter sale, but some of the prices were already pretty crazy, plus after applying a $5 coupon, got everything for about $45 shipped. Not a bad deal at all.

Damn these restocks, I'm so weak. Picked up 360 versions of DS2 and Spider Man: SD after getting Homefront and Red Faction: Armageedon last night.

Decided I wanted de Blob 2 Ps3 too late, hope it comes back sometime. Looks fun and something I can maybe play with my daughter. I really want to try and get her into gaming, to the horror of my wife. lol

I'm hoping to be able to get the same Kinect bundle and Dance Central 2 & Kinect Sport 2 as well. Everything will be bundled together as a Christmas gift for a friend.

[quote name='RCS0926']I'm planning on buying a Kinect bundle from Target or TRU on BF. The bundle includes Kinect Adventures, Gunstringer, Fruit Ninja and Wipeout 2 (Wipeout is included as well). I'm also hoping to get Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports 2 from Walmart for $15 each if they are available online. Finally, I plan on getting Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster for my son from Best Buy on BF for $24.99.[/QUOTE]

Man Gamefly will be the death of my wallet...
grabbed last night Dead Space 2 and NFS Hot Pursuit (which I missed on their last sale) and thats in addition to Medal of Honor and Crysis 2 last week... pretty much in past two months they robbed me around ~$65... heh... thanks for the backlog :)

[quote name='RCS0926']I picked up Child of Eden last night. I'm going to be a 360 and Kinect on Black Friday, so I'm definitely on the hunt for some worthwhile Kinect games.[/QUOTE]

Gunstringer is different and fun. And if you have kids kinectimals was good.

Got my 360 Crysis 2 , ridiculously chipped around the edges if the disc and very scratched. Will install it tonight and hope it works. Been happy with most of my purchases but this one is probably going back.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Probably a restock of NMH for PS3 soon... they cancelled my order of 2, I asked them to change my address so they cancelled it.... yeaaaaa.[/QUOTE]

I hope I'm at home in time. Been checking the site all damn day, lol.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I hope I'm at home in time. Been checking the site all damn day, lol.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

anybody knows wat the bulletstorm community is like for ps3? i need another fps for wen i'm takin a break from bf3

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I remember your post from earlier, lol. The waiting game is killing me.[/QUOTE]

And the longer I wait the more I wanna buy more games browsing this thread...probably about to bite on Homefront T_T

EDIT: Awww snap...I just did it

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Gunstringer is different and fun. And if you have kids kinectimals was good.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure my son would be in to Kinectimals. My daughter will definitely like it once she's old enough to play it, which won't be for another couple of years.

[quote name='mr_bungle']And the longer I wait the more I wanna buy more games browsing this thread...probably about to bite on Homefront T_T

EDIT: Awww snap...I just did it[/QUOTE]

Lol, I keep doing that with BulletStorm. My friend has the Xbox 360 copy so I'll just borrow his copy.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Lol, I keep doing that with BulletStorm. My friend has the Xbox 360 copy so I'll just borrow his copy.[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm is one of the few games I won't sell. I loved that game..thought it was worth the $60 I paid.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Bulletstorm is one of the few games I won't sell. I loved that game..thought it was worth the $60 I paid.[/QUOTE]

I won't sell my games anymore, lol. Unless I'm flipping. I never got around to playing BulletStorm because it got lost in the shuffle of games. I'll definitely play it down the line.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']I'm beginning to worry about the condition of my games when they arrive. These chipping stories sound horrific![/QUOTE]

They're not lol.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']I'm beginning to worry about the condition of my games when they arrive. These chipping stories sound horrific![/QUOTE]

I've bought a lot of games over the past week and they've all been fine, so it's not everyone.

In for Brink, Duke, and Red Faction.
Thanks Cheapy!

Are there ever any coupons on the coupon sites that actually work?

[quote name='Raven19x']Darn, NMH and Child of Eden OOS![/QUOTE]

NMH went out of stock really fast. Myself along with a few other CAG's are waiting for a restock...crosses fingers:pray:

Ended up grabbing NMH. It's the only game there that I was interested in that I hadn't already bought in the previous sales. Gamefly has seen my backlog go from 0 to 40 the past few months.

[quote name='apollosrequiem']Ended up grabbing NMH. It's the only game there that I was interested in that I hadn't already bought in the previous sales. Gamefly has seen my backlog go from 0 to 40 the past few months.[/QUOTE]

When did you get it?

[quote name='fyahbwoy']anybody knows wat the bulletstorm community is like for ps3? i need another fps for wen i'm takin a break from bf3[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's a good substitute for BF3 lol. It's coop horde mode where your team has to do skill shots to progress and it was pretty much filled with retards who went around killing everything for 10 points (at least when i last played it)

bread's done
Back