GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I just chatted gamefly customer service to inquire about 1 of 5 games bought Monday that has not shipped. I felt it was worth a try to see if he knew about NMH restock. LOL. It was kind of funny. I am tired of wasting my time refreshing the screen.

[quote name='Nitro_']I just chatted gamefly customer service to inquire about 1 of 5 games bought Monday that has not shipped. I felt it was worth a try to see if he knew about NMH restock. LOL. It was kind of funny. I am tired of wasting my time refreshing the screen.[/QUOTE]

What did they say about the shipment? I'm still waiting on 4 out of 5 games to ship that were part of one order.

[quote name='therealdeal19']What did they say about the shipment? I'm still waiting on 4 out of 5 games to ship that were part of one order.[/QUOTE]

He just kept apologizing for the delay. He took 5 minutes looking into the situation and said the order was fine, they are just having massive delays with the sale. And I will be notified via email when it ships. So it is just a waiting game.

[quote name='Nitro_']I just chatted gamefly customer service to inquire about 1 of 5 games bought Monday that has not shipped. I felt it was worth a try to see if he knew about NMH restock. LOL. It was kind of funny. I am tired of wasting my time refreshing the screen.[/QUOTE]

More importantly, what did he say about NMH?

[quote name='melancholyvagrant']More importantly, what did he say about NMH?[/QUOTE]

He is not privey to that type of information is what I was told.
I explained how this is torturing me and to help if he could do something about it. Maybe he has a buddy that is influential.

Anyone know if they restock? I'm trying to get my hands on DS2 and NMH as well. Especially DS2. W/ an online pass at 9.99 it's too good to pass up.

[quote name='redmangoose']Anyone know if they restock? I'm trying to get my hands on DS2 and NMH as well. Especially DS2. W/ an online pass at 9.99 it's too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Just missed it. DS2 was available all morning. Nothing on NMH... yet?

[quote name='redmangoose']Anyone know if they restock? I'm trying to get my hands on DS2 and NMH as well. Especially DS2. W/ an online pass at 9.99 it's too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]
Just bought Dead Space 2 for the 360.

I'm getting it for the PS3. I actually did see it, like 2 hours ago, right when I found out that the sale was going on. But sadly I had to go to class asfgdjksf

After doing online chat all 3 of my remaining orders have shipped. Not sure if it was the gamefly chat but I am happy. Just need NMH

They do restock frequently, but at random times. Just stay on top of it. ;-)

Received my copy of homefront and spiderman both for ps3.

Both came complete and in great condition. Spiderman just has some fingerprints on it. The games do have those little chips around the disc everyone has been mentioning, but i probably would not have noticed them if i wasnt looking for them.

Very happy.

Finally got in on Spiderman: SD for 360....should be getting TDU2 & Lost Templer tomorrow for 360...my backlog is massive but just had to get one last treat for myself before the holiday shopping begins!.

Just got my order of Child of Eden, Red Faction: Armageddon, Brink and NFS: Shift 2 today.

Really digging Child of Eden, that game is so different.

got my Child of Eden, 3 extremely light scratches on it, so pretty damn good for the price. Was tripping the hell out last night from the first level without any mind altering anything. Haha.

Received my order of No More Heroes, Red Faction, and Homefront today, all in great condition. Still waiting on Spider-man (got it when it came back in stock), Dance Central 2 from another website, and a few games from Amazon. Shit... Let's see how much I can play of the current games I have before Skyward Sword on Sunday.

Long story short, I ordered Bulletstorm for 360 for my friend (I have it on PS3 already) and Gamefly sent the 360 disc in a PS3 case. The case also contains the online code which I can't use since I redeemed mine already.

I'm not sure if it even works, but someone is welcome to try. So, first PM to me gets the PS3 online code for Bulletstorm (if it even works).

How are you playing the game? With the Kinect or the controller?

[quote name='AshesofWake']got my Child of Eden, 3 extremely light scratches on it, so pretty damn good for the price. Was tripping the hell out last night from the first level without any mind altering anything. Haha.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']Lol... Don't act like the big dog saint here. I do all my business at GameStop and can pretty much do whatever I want there.[/QUOTE]

Good lord. What a douche you are. I hope you get arrested for "doing whatever you want" at a store, punk-ass kid. /ignore list

Received two games today, and both discs were a little scratched but play fine. I'm not going to steal from GameStop to replace them, unlike some people.

NFS: Hot Pursuit is a steal at $10, especially since you get the EA pass which is $10 seperately.

I just bought 8 great games for a little over $60.

[quote name='Blade']Good lord. What a douche you are. I hope you get arrested for "doing whatever you want" at a store, punk-ass kid. /ignore list

Received two games today, and both discs were a little scratched but play fine. I'm not going to steal from GameStop to replace them, unlike some people.[/QUOTE]

I thought with all the hate I normally see on this site that that would of been something people approved of. My bad sir. I'll be the mature one here to correct myself and apologize instead of forcefully "calling out" one another like you currently are.

BTW, if you look at how the context of the writing is, it's meant to be a bit of a "smartass" comment. Which means isn't true.

Just pointing that out, bro. Now lets all be mature adults here and have fun with what really matters, Gamefly games!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']Just pointing that out, bro. Now lets all be mature adults here and have fun with what really matters, Gamefly games![/QUOTE]

Don't listen to that guy. I wouldn't take anything seriously from a guy who goes by "Blade" and has an anime avatar.

Got my Red Faction and Bulletstorm the other day. Again, two very small chips on the edge, but even smaller this time and I will have to say that I never would have noticed them if I didnt know to look. And of course as always, the case manual and underside of the discs are all flawless with only dust and a finger print to wipe off!

[quote name='Investor']How are you playing the game? With the Kinect or the controller?[/QUOTE]

controller. I have great disdain for the kinect.

Got my order today - NMH had a small chip and RFaction had a few small ones. As long as it works and doesnt get worse, im ok with it.

[quote name='Sonne']Odd, I ordered Dead Space 2 today and it shipped within hours, yet Brink hasn't gone out yet. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

yah got knights contract and homefront, waitin on brink and fear 3 for about 4 days now to ship, all good tho they prlly just scramblin to fill all the orders with the price drops.

Dead Space 2 (Limited Edition), Duke Nukem Forever, and Child of Eden all arrived today in pristine condition! Too bad my PS3 crapped out on me yesterday. Of course on the day I pick up Assassin's Creed and Saints Row 3! :/

First time buying used games. At these prices I couldn't pass it up. They were all in great condition with all the right stuff included. Plus they arrived in about 3 days. Great stuff. Gotta keep on eye on these gamefly sales next time they pop up.

Got my copies of EA Sports MMA and Brink today both in perfect condition, really enjoying them both so far. The stand-up game is so much more fluid in EA MMA than the Undisputed games and I actually have fights that go the distance instead of just being a KO fest. Brink is bringing back fond memories of all the days I spent playing Wolfenstein ET look forward to playing some more, the character creator is pretty cool as well.

I wasn't sure on any of these, as most of the ones I don't have are on my "no" or "maybe" list...and then the ones on the "maybe" list went out of stock, so I guess that took care of that! Miffed that I bought DNF at $10 now, though, as I haven't played it yet so that was a waste.

I expect to majority of these same games, around the same price new from Amazon on Black Friday.

Solid move by Gamefly though. They're moving these products before everyone snags them up.

I got my deBlob 2 yesterday. Case and manual look mint. Disc also looks new. Satisfied as always. Just waiting for my Homefront, Dead Space 2, and Duke Nukem. Says shipped so shouldnt be to much longer. WANT NO MORE HEROES!!!! hope they restock. Thinking about picking up red faction... anyone enjoy it?

I had 007 Blood Stone for a while and just last night started to play it; it's surprisingly enjoyable. A little Splinter Cell, a little Arkham Asylum, a little driving. If you're on the fence, I'd say give it a shot.

Got my order of 6 games in yesterday. I dont know what magical fairy delivers "like new" games to everyone but mine were all in incredibly poor shape. Scratches, signs of disc doctors, and disc chips were on every single one.

What is their return policy like? I may just ship them all back instead of putting then in and praying they don't freeze up halfway through the game. Gamefly FAIL big time. I'm done with them, I'll stick to Amazon Warehouse from now on.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Got my order of 6 games in yesterday. I dont know what magical fairy delivers "like new" games to everyone but mine were all in incredibly poor shape. Scratches, signs of disc doctors, and disc chips were on every single one[/QUOTE]

Ouch.

Mine %99 of the time gets delivered by a magical fairy..always in "Like New" condition.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Got my order of 6 games in yesterday. I dont know what magical fairy delivers "like new" games to everyone but mine were all in incredibly poor shape. Scratches, signs of disc doctors, and disc chips were on every single one.

What is their return policy like? I may just ship them all back instead of putting then in and praying they don't freeze up halfway through the game. Gamefly FAIL big time. I'm done with them, I'll stick to Amazon Warehouse from now on.[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know what can be done if your game came in terrible condition.

[quote name='bigsick']Ps3 games I get are always mint but 360 are always scratched up[/QUOTE]

My 360 games always come a little rough looking, but every single one I've ever ordered has installed perfectly, so I couldn't be more happy with Gamefly.

Can you elaborate a bit more about your disdain for the Kinect? I'm about to purchase the Kinect Bundle as a Christmas gift for someone. Thanks.

[quote name='AshesofWake']controller. I have great disdain for the kinect.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back