GameFly September 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $20 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 9/17.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Wipeout 2 $7.99
:360: Mass Effect 2 $8.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:360: Just Dance 3 $9.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $9.99
:360: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:360: Rage $9.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: Sonic Generations $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
:360: Capcom Digital Collection $12.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $12.99
:360: L.A. Noire $12.99
:360: Rayman Origins $12.99
:360: Silent Hill HD Collection $12.99
:360: UFC Trainer $12.99
:360: Wipeout: In the Zone $12.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $14.99
:360: Ridge Racer Unbounded $14.99
:360: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $14.99
:360: Mass Effect 3 $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $14.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $19.99

:ps3: Air Conflicts: Secret Wars $7.99
:ps3: Syndicate $7.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $9.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $9.99
:ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:ps3: Disney Universe $12.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $12.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Ridge Racer Unbounded $14.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:ps3: Twisted Metal $14.99
:ps3: Yakuza Dead Souls $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
:ps3: Dead Island $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:ps3: Armored Core V $19.99
:ps3: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $19.99

:wii: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $7.99
:wii: JAWS: Ultimate Predator $7.99
:wii: Just Dance Kids $7.99
:wii: Puss in Boots $7.99
:wii: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $7.99
:wii: The Price is Right 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $7.99
:wii: Trivial Pursuit: Bet You Know It $7.99
:wii: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL $9.99
:wii: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:wii: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 $12.99
:wii: Power Rangers Samurai $12.99
:wii: Rayman Origins $12.99
:wii: Disney Universe $12.99
:wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever $14.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $14.99
:wii: Michael Jackson The Experience $14.99
:wii: Fortune Street $17.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I bite for Saints Row 3, or does anyone seeing the price drop soon at retailers?

EDIT: When I was checking before, Resident Evil: RC was showing with free shipping, even in my cart. Was waiting to see what else is on sale and now there is no free shipping. Either its a glitch, or they figured at $9 you can pay for the shipping yourself.

[quote name='Swordbreaker']Tempted to get Kingdoms of Amaluar, but worried it won't have the DLC code that new copies come with. Anyone have any experience with those kinds of things?[/QUOTE]

Of the 30-or-so used games I've purchased from Gamefly, every single one has arrived with DLC codes intact.

Picked up Yakuza, Sonic and Halo. I really REALLY want Rayman...but I'd rather have it on my Vita and it's killing me to wait. Gotta stay strong!

[quote name='Turbojugend']Of the 30-or-so used games I've purchased from Gamefly, every single one has arrived with DLC codes intact.[/QUOTE]

Good to know;) Now if I can get one of these coupons people are talking about I can finally get amalur

Oh man I am so tempted by 3 or 4 of these games....

-Yakuza Dead Souls
-Sonic Generations (really on the fence)
-Silent Hill HD Collection (is the PS3 version REALLY that much better than the 360?)
-Halo CEA

$50 for all of these...not a bad price at all. But with Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Halo 4, AC3, and RE6 all coming out very soon....

I need opinions people.....

[quote name='stewie75']the twisted metal i ordered about 35 minutes ago has already been marked as shipped.[/QUOTE]
Do you get a free PSN download of TM: Black?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Oh man I am so tempted by 3 or 4 of these games....

-Yakuza Dead Souls
-Sonic Generations (really on the fence)
-Silent Hill HD Collection (is the PS3 version REALLY that much better than the 360?)
-Halo CEA

$50 for all of these...not a bad price at all. But with Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Halo 4, AC3, and RE6 all coming out very soon....

I need opinions people.....[/QUOTE]I don't have a lot of time to spare, so I'll be semi-succinct:

-Yes (if you're a Yakuza fan, can see yourself playing this within a couple of months, and/or you wouldn't feel too bad seeing it at most $5 cheaper somewhere else in the future)
-Yes (if you're a Sonic fan)
-No (just...no. Play the originals on :ps2: or PC.)
-Maybe (depending on if you played the original Halo)

[quote name='PR Mega X']Almost bit on Raccoon City. No free shipping = no thanks.[/QUOTE]

Same. I did pick up that crappy Jaws game for my son, he loves sharks.

DANG, I guess ordering more than one game does speed up the shipping process, since I ordered a little over an hour ago and just received a shipping confirmation. :shock:

[quote name='Vigilante']I don't have a lot of time to spare, so I'll be semi-succinct:

-Yes (if you're a Yakuza fan, can see yourself playing this within a couple of months, and/or you wouldn't feel too bad seeing it at most $5 cheaper somewhere else in the future)
-Yes (if you're a Sonic fan)
-No (just...no. Play the originals on :ps2: or PC.)
-Maybe (depending on if you played the original Halo)[/QUOTE]

To comment to give further info for better opinions:
-Have 3 and 4 on PS3 but have yet to play them
-Not a big Sonic fan
-My PC isn't great, and playing PS2 games on a HDTV isn't fun
-I played and beat all the Halo games, and I still own them all, is it worth it still?

Thinking about Sonic Generations, but I'll probably pass. Good enough price, but I don't need to add anything else to the backlog at the moment, especially with Borderlands 2 a week away.

I've said this before but feel it's worth stating again.... LOTR: War in the North is a terribly underrated game, and more than worth it at this price. Just not so great to play solo, there is online co-op and the couch co-op is also a blast.

dead island isn't being listed at 14.99 on their site for ps3... I was gonna "keep" it since i like it but its not listing the sale price.

Wonder if Sonic for the PS3 will drop to the $9.99 price point that Cheapy posted. Still showing $17.99 for me (Gamefly member price.)

Debating Ridge Racer Unbounded. I Enjoyed the demo alot and it got good reviews, but I kinda feel it can get cheaper.

I had to buy the used copy instead of keeping my copy of dead island.... They couldn't let me keep it for that price. Stupid.

[quote name='dc_fortythree']not to sound too cheap but still waiting on Twisted Metal to drop below $10.[/QUOTE]

No need to worry about that, lol. You're on a site full of cheapasses.

Had to jump on Sonic Generations at that price. I am actually playing it right now thru my local library, so I guess I can return that copy and play it a bit more at my leisure.

Sadly, everything PS3-wise in this sale I already own, or have already played, or will wait for a further drop (KOA:R). Oh well, cheaper on the wallet that way.

Nothing for me, but thanks for posting.

Only possibility was the Silent Hill HD collection, but I'll hold out for the PS3 version since Konami is not going to patch the 360.

fuck, just got home and noticed I already missed out on Dead Souls. Nice deals here for a couple of games, too bad I already got Syndicate and RE:ORC (I haven't even played them yet lol) Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled for Dead Souls though, been wanting that for quite sometime.

[quote name='Swordbreaker']Tempted to get Kingdoms of Amaluar, but worried it won't have the DLC code that new copies come with. Anyone have any experience with those kinds of things?[/QUOTE]

I brought KoA for the 360 during the last sale and I received the online pass (the DLC that comes with the new copies) with the game.

no just dance or everybody dance in ps3><
by the way, is Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichiworth $19.99? Actually, I am temped ,but i think it is still high for the price...

Considering the only things I'm waiting on are a cheap Lollipop Chainsaw and Prototype 2 for 360, I don't think I'll be getting anything this sale.

And Mass Effect 3 is a steal for that price considering the online pass included (and it should be included) costs $14.99 alone!

In for Halo:CEA. Great price, been wanting to replay this lately and missed last GF sale. $13 shipped is a great price, lowest I've seen has been a like new on AWD.

[quote name='Vigilante']DANG, I guess ordering more than one game does speed up the shipping process, since I ordered a little over an hour ago and just received a shipping confirmation. :shock:[/QUOTE]i ordered just halo a few hours ago and it has already shipped.

Grabbed a copy of Ninja Gaiden 3, Halo Anniversary and (keep it now) on Silent Hill Collection. Total price haul just over $40. Really can't complain. Was however hoping to see some of the Vita games go on sale.

[quote name='psunami']Picked up Sonic Generations for the PS3 for 8.99 before tax. Always looking for more 3D compatible games.[/QUOTE]

Came here to say exactly that.

Might pick up Socom 4, still undecided.

Grabbed Sonic Generations for xbox. Doubt it'll drop lower than $10, and I've always ben a sonic fan. Even played that werewolf one. *shudder*

In for the Capcom Digital Collection; i'm a sucker for cheap XBLA games. I already own 3 of the 8 but still, 5 arcade games that look like I'll enjoy for ~2.50 a piece? Yes, please. It shipped free, contrary to what someone said earlier. Already have the order confirmation in my email.

I'm in for Sonic Generations PS3.

City Escape remix just pushed me over the edge and hit the Buy button.

I regret nothing.

[quote name='Ciffy']In for the Capcom Digital Collection; i'm a sucker for cheap XBLA games. I already own 3 of the 8 but still, 5 arcade games that look like I'll enjoy for ~2.50 a piece? Yes, please. It shipped free, contrary to what someone said earlier. Already have the order confirmation in my email.[/QUOTE]

Free shipping just changed. Lots of those didn't have free shipping about 20 mins ago.

bread's done
Back