GameFly Used Game Sale: Catherine $15, Deus Ex HR $13, FEAR 3 $10

JamesMc

CAG Newbie
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 2/27.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $6.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $7.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $7.99
:360: L.A. Noire $7.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $7.99
:360: Bodycount $8.99
:360: Homefront $8.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $8.99
:360: Tron: Evolution $8.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $12.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:360: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat $17.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 $19.99

:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $7.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $9.99
:ps3: Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole... $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $12.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:ps3: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron $12.99
:ps3: FIFA Soccer 11 $12.99
:ps3: Catherine $14.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $14.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $17.99
:ps3: Record of Agarest War Zero $17.99
:ps3: Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes $17.99

:wii: Thor: God of Thunder $6.99
:wii: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $7.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $7.99
:wii: Tron: Evolution - Battle Grids $8.99
:wii: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Family Feud 2010 Edition $12.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $12.99
:wii: X-Men: Destiny $12.99
:wii: Bit.Trip Complete $14.99
:wii: Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second... $14.99
:wii: Wipeout $14.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $17.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $17.99
:wii: Mario Sports Mix $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 3 of the 5 I ordered today (Crysis 2, Deux Ex: HR and Homefront) and everything seems included except for the Deus Ex slipcover. :( I did however get shipped a copy of Crysis 2's LE, so that's always a nice bonus. Anyone know the bonus for registering Deus Ex with Square-Enix?

Still waiting on Dungeon Seige III and RF: Armageddon.

[quote name='BobbyTastic'] Anyone know the bonus for registering Deus Ex with Square-Enix?[/QUOTE]
It depends. I know on the Deal/Shopping Discussion forum on here there's a thread dedicated to the Square-Enix rewards program. Basically, if you register X number of games released by them in a given year, you get some sort of prize. A couple of years ago, I believe the prize was an iPod Touch with some S-E graphics on it. This most recent year I think it was some sort of artwork.

I tried for it a few years ago because I had copies of Kane & Lynch 2, Front Mission Evolved and a bunch of others(including Just Cause 2) that I bought within that year to play or flip and they all came with the S-E codes.

Unfortunately for some reason they wouldn't register properly in their system, so I only ever received credit for 1-2 of them. I shoulda just contacted them regarding the missing points but I was strapped for time at that point and I didn't feel like bothering.

Really is this what the conversation is about Slip or No Slip? Just sad gamers actually care about this like its collectible or changes TIV by having it

[quote name='crazydom2']People actually care about slipcovers? I always throw them away because they're annoying.[/QUOTE]

call me strange but I'm OCD about them, but not anal about GH's or platniums ;)

[quote name='CaoPi']call me strange but I'm OCD about them, but not anal about GH's or platniums ;)[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Nice to know there are more of us out there! :bouncy:

I actually don't like them because they make my collection feel odd. You're looking at all your games and then you see one with a slipcover and it feels out of place.

Yes, yes, excellent, more people playing the fantastic HR!
Tell me how it is guys! Feel free to PM me if you need any help/advice!

Bad Company 2 and Mortal Kombat arrived today. BC2 was the original case, VIP code, AND they gave me the Ultimate Edition of BC2. Mortal Kombat came with the Kombat Pass which I didn't even know about. Both in pristine condition.

edit: So glad I got Mortal Kombat this game is IN-fuckING-SANE!!

Got Deus Ex: HR (PS3) today. It did have the slip cover, the case is in excellent condition, while the disc has its usual dings on the edges. Now just waiting for Catherine to arrive. Anybody know if it comes with the soundtrack and art book? (doubt it)

Funny thing, I only got Deus Ex because I didn't think I had a chance in hell to grab Catherine. Glad I did though, looks like its going to be a great game.

[quote name='melancholyvagrant']Now just waiting for Catherine to arrive. Anybody know if it comes with the soundtrack and art book? (doubt it)[/QUOTE]
I doubt it. Those were for pre-orders mainly. But you could always check the trading forum on here, as someone might have them available.

Got my Xmen, and it is my first game to receive with the dreaded chipped edges. Still, it installed so I can't complain too much.

Damnit, Catherine came back in stock on the last day? I checked in the morning and it was out, and then I saw posts of people getting it again... Sigh. I really want the 360 one to double dip the achievements, but guess it wasn't in the cards for me.

Got my :ps3: El Shaddai today and the case doesn't close all the way. There's also some resurface work that was done to the disc but it's in good condition. Not used to receiving Gamefly products like this, but nothing really to complain about too much.

LA Noire and No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise shipped on the 28th, Catherine on the 29th. Shouldn't be too long til they arrive.

[quote name='TheHelix']Got my :ps3: El Shaddai today and the case doesn't close all the way. There's also some resurface work that was done to the disc but it's in good condition. Not used to receiving Gamefly products like this, but nothing really to complain about too much.[/QUOTE]
Your PS3 game showed up resurfaced? Only game like that that I've seen was some Blockbuster game I picked up used and there was ZERO scratch coating left on it. The bottom of the disc had a dull appearance to it and it scratched easier than a regular CD.

Let us know how yours is with scratching if you could, since like I said I've only ever seen ONE refurbed BR disc and it was horrible.

Got my PS3 Deus Ex in today from the first restock they did. Came complete with code and slipcover in pristine condition. PS3 Sniper came a few days ago complete and immaculate as well.

Hate paying cash for games when I have so much credit at other places, but the great condition of these games from GF combined with their excellent pricing sure does make the pill easier to swallow...

[quote name='melancholyvagrant']Got Deus Ex: HR (PS3) today. It did have the slip cover, the case is in excellent condition, while the disc has its usual dings on the edges. Now just waiting for Catherine to arrive. Anybody know if it comes with the soundtrack and art book? (doubt it)

Funny thing, I only got Deus Ex because I didn't think I had a chance in hell to grab Catherine. Glad I did though, looks like its going to be a great game.[/QUOTE]

It's called a chipped disc, gamefly has always been good on the condition of cases, manual and cover art when it comes to buying used from them

Got my 3 disc L.A. Noire today for the Xbox 360 and all three discs are completely damaged beyond playablility. None of them will even load with the picture on the dashboard.

Looks like someone purposely scratched them with a car key, each disc is severely cracked in the middle area and the fronts of them looks like they were dipped in mud and allowed to dry.

I thought these idiots had some sort of used game guarantee in place? Apparently, that is horse crap then because they clearly don't check the product they ship.

I guess whoever shipped the game is blind because even a monkey would be able to see that what they sent me was complete trash.

It's extremely insulting to get something like this regardless of the great price that THEY offered. This is my first (and last) time ordering from them. I can't believe how horrible this turned out.

Glad others had better luck then me though. Too bad, I was one of the unlucky ones this time around.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Your PS3 game showed up resurfaced? Only game like that that I've seen was some Blockbuster game I picked up used and there was ZERO scratch coating left on it. The bottom of the disc had a dull appearance to it and it scratched easier than a regular CD.

Let us know how yours is with scratching if you could, since like I said I've only ever seen ONE refurbed BR disc and it was horrible.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It wasn't resurfaced, but there were a lot of disc chips but the game plays fine.

Only place that resurfaces discs around here is Play N Trade.

[quote name='rdlee']Got my 3 disc L.A. Noire today for the Xbox 360 and all three discs are completely damaged beyond playablility. None of them will even load with the picture on the dashboard.

Looks like someone purposely scratched them with a car key, each disc is severely cracked in the middle area and the fronts of them looks like they were dipped in mud and allowed to dry.

I thought these idiots had some sort of used game guarantee in place? Apparently, that is horse crap then because they clearly don't check the product they ship.

I guess whoever shipped the game is blind because even a monkey would be able to see that what they sent me was complete trash.

It's extremely insulting to get something like this regardless of the great price that THEY offered. This is my first (and last) time ordering from them. I can't believe how horrible this turned out.

Glad others had better luck then me though. Too bad, I was one of the unlucky ones this time around.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for your bad luck. Most games I have recieved from gamefly have been in pretty good shape. I have never had to, but I think that if you send them the game back after contacting them, that they will send you another copy.

[quote name='rdlee']Got my 3 disc L.A. Noire today for the Xbox 360 and all three discs are completely damaged beyond playablility. None of them will even load with the picture on the dashboard.

Glad others had better luck then me though. Too bad, I was one of the unlucky ones this time around.[/QUOTE] Did you contact them and give them a chance to make it right? I'm confident that they will. It's unfortunate, but to swear them off completely because of a single mistake? How dare some factory worker make a mistake with your order. I mean it was YOU after all.

[quote name='Pig']Did you contact them and give them a chance to make it right? I'm confident that they will. It's unfortunate, but to swear them off completely because of a single mistake? How dare some factory worker make a mistake with your order. I mean it was YOU after all.[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly their "make it right" is just giving you your money back. I recall countless users here commenting on getting game on sale then they are damaged and they lose out on the sale because GF doesn't send replacements out.

[quote name='kidrocklive']If I recall correctly their "make it right" is just giving you your money back. I recall countless users here commenting on getting game on sale then they are damaged and they lose out on the sale because GF doesn't send replacements out.[/QUOTE]

+1 to this. Gamefly doesnt do replacements or rainchecks, you either get it and like it, or get it and return it.

RCVD my Deux Ex ps3 for $12.99 in a very fast time. Great shape. So far 1 and 2 for gamefly satisfaction.:D

Last edited:
got el shaddai and capt america today. had my data from el shaddai still on my ps3 (beat it at launch and traded it in) so i threw it in today and started new game+....holy crap. the game is 10x better in new game +. well worth buying.

Glad others had better luck then me though. Too bad, I was one of the unlucky ones this time around.[/QUOTE]

lol, thats why you buy PS3 yo.

My Crysis 2 came in today, utterly perfect shape. Theres some scuffs on the back where it looked like it was slide across a table or what have you. but otherwise, limited edition DLC in-tact, the rest of the case was mint, manual was minty fresh as well. Very pleased.

[quote name='blucadet3']What kind of code is deus ex supposed to come with? I got nuthin unless I'm over looking it.[/QUOTE]

As far as I am aware nothing of imprtance for this version. I believe the augmented version has a code. In this one I got some square enix registration code but like I said nothing of importance.

[quote name='Pliskin101']As far as I am aware nothing of imprtance for this version. I believe the augmented version has a code. In this one I got some square enix registration code but like I said nothing of importance.[/QUOTE]

Coolio, thanks for the info :applause:

[quote name='blucadet3']coolio, thanks for the info :applause:[/quote]

yw ;)

bread's done
Back