Gamefly Used Games Sale -

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All of the following :shipfree: and include all codes, manuals, and case. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They only do refunds, no exchanges.
Offers good while supplies last or until Noon PST on 11/?.

The following are not part of today's deals but do come with free shipping
:wii: Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament $9.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $9.99
:360: Adrenalin Misfits $9.99
:360: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $9.99
:psp: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction $9.99
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $12.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $12.99
:ps3: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $12.99
:3ds: Spongebob Squigglepants 3D $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns $17.99
:wii: Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa $17.99
:3ds: The Sims 3 $17.99

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's Twitter Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tonious']Hm, should I jump on Bleach or hold off? I have a feeling it will go lower.[/QUOTE]

the question is are you going to play it. i know i shouldnt assume but a lot of people here (me included) have a ton of games in their backlog.

if youre one of these people just hold off and play a game you already have because the price should go lower.

if youre not one of these people with a huge backlog then forgive me and do what you think is right :lol:

[quote name='Clownzilla']OMG! I accidentally ordered Ass Combat instead of Ace Combat! Is there a way I can cancel my order?![/QUOTE]

Send them an email requesting an order cancellation.

[quote name='Clownzilla']OMG! I accidentally ordered Ass Combat instead of Ace Combat! Is there a way I can cancel my order?![/QUOTE]
:roll:

[quote name='shadowkast']You probably have a valid point. However, I'm buzzed, but there were so many numbers and explanations in that wall of text.... Simplify for a brother; we might be on the same page[/QUOTE]

How is 3.5 lines in 1 paragraph a wall-o-text?! X_X

Um basically. . .if you know you don't want to play the game right away, why not wait a little bit because price will go down. In the end you can save $50 which can buy 5 more games!

[quote name='"theoneone"']yeah but most of those games bought for 3-5 dollars cheaper will go into a backlog that wont be touched for a year or more.[/quote]

I fully admit to buying games (at $5-$10) just to add to my backlog. If it's a sequel or game I was eager to play, I'll pay the $13-$15 sure since I'll play it right away.

But I would regret buying a game at $3-$5 more, if while it sits in my backlog, deals pop up for that game cheaper.

Dammit, Resistance sold out.

Went to go buy Ninja Gaiden 3 for PS3 and they raised the effing price to 14.99. Was considering it for 12.99 last night, should have gotten it i guess.

I'm surprised at everyone jumping on Resistance considering how nearly every review site panned the hell out of it.

[quote name='bardockkun']I'm surprised at everyone jumping on Resistance considering how nearly every review site panned the hell out of it.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're on CAG. For a low enough price, most people on the site will play goddamned near anything.

[quote name='bardockkun']I'm surprised at everyone jumping on Resistance considering how nearly every review site panned the hell out of it.[/QUOTE]

People buying bad games for easy achievements/trophies never ceases to amaze me.

[quote name='angelfly']People buying bad games for easy achievements/trophies never ceases to amaze me.[/QUOTE]Really don't get about Trophy's or Review's for the price i'm sure it'll be a good time. Bare in mind the reviews were when it was at 40.

[quote name='johnnypark']Dude, you're on CAG. For a low enough price, most people on the site will play goddamned near anything.[/QUOTE]
I Wanted to think of some kinda retort back, but then I realized "Yeah, that's about right." I Did my damndest to warn everyone how terrible Operation Raccoon City is, but some people still bought it. That and I'm waiting on Ninja Gaiden 3 to hit the $8 or lower mark before I succumb to the awfulness of it.

Resistance isn't as bad as the reviews made it out to be, I and a couple of my friends enjoyed it. Never even tried out the multiplayer. Just don't go into it expecting "Resistance 4" and you'll be alright. It's not great, but certainly not terrible.

Tempted for Bleach, but I want it to go cheaper. The price on it hasn't dropped as much as I thought it would since release.

[quote name='Not Eric']Did people really dislike the new Ace Combat that much that it hasn't already sold out at $10?[/QUOTE]

I loved it! I would accept a pinky in the butt from an attractive woman, though.

[quote name='whitereflection']I loved it! I would accept a pinky in the butt from an attractive woman, though.[/QUOTE]

How many helicopter missions are in it? I played the demo and loved that more than flying the jet.

It's not too bad, and if you're a trophy whore it's a ridculously easy platinum.

[quote name='minorarmageddon']It's not too bad, and if you're a trophy whore it's a ridculously easy platinum.[/QUOTE]

The game was pretty horrible. I had it preordered and traded it in. Who cares about trophys on bad games?

[quote name='JediDeath']How many helicopter missions are in it? I played the demo and loved that more than flying the jet.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember. Maybe four or five, two of which you can do co-op online which also has a lot more enemies. Three Apaches barrel rolling while 30 fighter jets try to kill them is incredibly riveting.

You are right about the helicopter levels being fun as hell, and alternatively, you can check out another great heli game called Apache: Air Assault. I know the name is generic and dull, but the game is actually developed by Gaijin, who are best known for Il-2 Sturmovik and Birds of Steel. Apache also has co-op: four players online - Ace is only three - and a unique local co-op where one player plays the gunner and the other plays the pilot. There is a demo for this game too, so check it out.

Yeah, but as some people noted, some people just have money to spend. That and not everyone cares about reviews. $10 isn't too bad to take a chance on a game you might enjoy.

An example I can think of is the game Bladestorm. It got fairly mediocre scores from sites I read from and I played the hell out of that game. Put in more than 80 hours. An experience I could have missed if I just listened to reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mulling over Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012… but is there going to be a 2013 version for Kinect? I know there is a 2013 for WiiU, but I see no signs of a 2013 version for Kinect. Did Nintendo get an exclusive on it or something? If there's going to be no 2013, then I'll get 2012 from gamefly.

[quote name='boogie4114']Mario and Sonic are back in stock for those whole wanna flip to Amazon. Got me Paper Mario Sticker Star for $20 plus tax.[/QUOTE]While the value has dropped somewhat ($24.30 last week, now $20), I feel the need to echo that this is a really good 90-100% profit flip if you want Amazon credit. I was able to buy two copies through Gamefly nearly two weeks ago for $19.98+tax and trade them in for $48.60 total.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm seeing the trade-in value at Amazon being $11.55. So either it has dropped way down or I'm doing something wrong. LOL.[/QUOTE]You're looking at the wrong one--this one, the Olympic Winter Games.

This is the one Gamefly is (well, was) selling, the London 2012 Olympics.

Dang, got Resistance when it was $15. I actually really enjoyed it. All things considered, a fun 5-6 hour romp that's an easy platinum. Traded it into to GS yesterday so it was basically a 2 buck rental.

Is Kingdoms of Amalur worth the seventeen bucks, or should I wait until it drops some more? I’ve seen a bit about reviews, but not too much.

[quote name='Mitherildir']Is Kingdoms of Amalur worth the seventeen bucks, or should I wait until it drops some more? I’ve seen a bit about reviews, but not too much.[/QUOTE]

I think it's worth 30 (because that's what I paid for it), so any price under 20 is great for that game. Solid title.

[quote name='Mitherildir']Is Kingdoms of Amalur worth the seventeen bucks, or should I wait until it drops some more? I’ve seen a bit about reviews, but not too much.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's worth it. I sunk many hours into it. Also considering you can respec at any whenever you want it has a lot of replay value. It may not be for every though since a lot of the quest do boil down to being just fetch quests and the story isn't much to speak of. The fun for me was in the combat which I found very satisfying (and why I plan to go through a 2nd time).

As a Rhode Island resident im obligated to say any 38 studios game is awesome (although I've never played any) but you MUST pay full price to properly enjoy it.

[quote name='Azarius']As a Rhode Island resident im obligated to say any 38 studios game is awesome (although I've never played any) but you MUST pay full price to properly enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Comment of the day!

[quote name='Azarius']As a Rhode Island resident im obligated to say any 38 studios game is awesome (although I've never played any) but you MUST pay full price to properly enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

ROFL!

I actually did buy it for full price at release and spent many hours with it (over 60). Never finished it b/c I spent so much time doing side quests that the game became to easy and, thus, quickly became boring.

Overall, terrific game; but be sure not to try and do all the side quests... So sad that ill-informed politicians had to shoot their mouths off and, subsequently, destroy any chance of 38 Studios surviving.

[quote name='angelfly']I'd say it's worth it. I sunk many hours into it. Also considering you can respec at any whenever you want it has a lot of replay value. It may not be for every though since a lot of the quest do boil down to being just fetch quests and the story isn't much to speak of. The fun for me was in the combat which I found very satisfying (and why I plan to go through a 2nd time).[/QUOTE]

Plenty of what I heard is that the combat’s extremely satisfying, but the story’s virtually nil. Either way, I think I’d be more than willing to throw out the twenty to bash in some skulls.

Fetch quests can be pretty fun, so long as they aren’t repeated over and over again. Thanks, though, for the opinions!

[quote name='AwRy108']ROFL!

I actually did buy it for full price at release and spent many hours with it (over 60). Never finished it b/c I spent so much time doing side quests that the game became to easy and, thus, quickly became boring.

Overall, terrific game; but be sure not to try and do all the side quests... So sad that ill-informed politicians had to shoot their mouths off and, subsequently, destroy any chance of 38 Studios surviving.[/QUOTE]
Well said.

[quote name='tylerh1701']New deals are live I think. Goldeneye is $10 for :360: and Sniper Ghost Warrior is $10 for :ps3:[/QUOTE]

Goldeneye worth $10?

Anyone with a Vita needs to get on MGS at some point, regardless of whether they have played through them already. Closest to console experience I've had on the Vita yet.

Obviously with free shipping (wouldn't post otherwise):

:ds: Pokemon Conquest - $17.99

:360: Warriors Orochi 3 - $19.99

I bought Pokemon Conquest since that's a pretty good price on a Nintendo-published DS game and it will undoubtedly come with the Club Nintendo code (and I already have WO3). I used the Visa GC I bought at BBY last night to pay for it, so I essentially paid for it using BBY credit. ;)

Here's a link to the $17.99 MGS HD for Vita: http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Metal-Gear-Solid-HD-Collection/5003593/

bread's done
Back