Gamefly - Wreck-It Ralph $9 (Wii), Sleeping Dogs $10 (PS3/360), $10 NCAA Football 13 (PS3/360), $20 Bioshock Infinite (PS3/360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
:wii: Wreck-It Ralph - $8.99

:360: NCAA Football 13 - $9.99

:ps3: NCAA Football 13 - $9.99

:360: Sleeping Dogs - $9.99

:ps3: Sleeping Dogs - $9.99

:360: Bioshock Infinite - $19.99

:ps3: Bioshock Infinite - $19.99

Most of these probably aren't sales.  Sleeping Dogs has been $9.99 for like a week, and Bioshock Infinite :360: has been $20 for longer than that.  They did just recently add the :ps3: version though.

All Gamefly games come with free shipping.  All are used but usually in good shape.  Will include cases and manuals.  

Games go in and out of stock.  Keep an eye on the website from time to time for restocks.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, does anyone know if Wreck-it Ralph on the Wii is worth it for $12.51 shipped? I'm thinking of buying it for my 4 year old nephew as a Christmas gift and I'm not sure if the price will go lower or be sold out by then.

Not to get off topic, but I'm also on the fence for PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. I was thinking of giving a red GOW PS3 to a friend because his birthday is coming up soon and wanted to give him a game to go with it. The thing is I don't know if it's hard to swap out the hard drive from a super slim 500gb GOW Red PS3 and back up all my stuff to put it on the 500gb hard drive. I have one of the original 60gb backwards compatible PS3s and that's why I'm giving him the super slim instead of keeping it, in case anyone is wondering.

Looks like they've added Wreck it Ralph for Wii for $9. Not sure how much of a deal that is, but figured I'd add it.

Wow! All I can say is wow because I almost bought Wreck it Ralph at it's previous price as you can see from my previous post. I think I'll bite on it now. Unfortunately, no one answered to give me some help at all. Sucks that I missed out on PlayStation AllStars, I hope someone can reply to me the next time that game is on sale. Thanks Tyler!

Sleeping Dogs is a good buy for $9.99. I received my GOW: Judgement today, taking over a week to get to my house. The disc has a couple of small scratches and a couple of small dents on the outer edge, but nothing serious. I can confirm that it did come with the voucher for the full Gears of War game download.

Monday was a holiday that probably has an effect on it.  My order on Friday didn't even ship til yesterday, more than likely yours is the same.

This is rediculous it said my game was shipped from Tampa,Fl. On Saturday and it still has not arrived and I live in Orlando FL. which is like a 2 hour drive from Tampa. Gamefly is pretty slow I guess it would take them this long if I rented games from them too.

This is rediculous it said my game was shipped from Tampa,Fl. On Saturday and it still has not arrived and I live in Orlando FL. which is like a 2 hour drive from Tampa. Gamefly is pretty slow I guess it would take them this long if I rented games from them too.
Considering there was no mail on Sunday or Monday...I would imagine it would take a day or two longer than usual. Normally mail sent within the same city/area takes about 2 days, add in another 2 days due to the holiday/Sunday and I would think it'll be there tomorrow or Saturday. It isn't gamefly, it is USPS, Just because it is close to you they still need to do the routing the same way as normal mail.

Been renting for years.. and i usually get my games in two days if it ships from Tampa.. Im in Miami

got my Dead Space 3 and Gears Judgment. nothing chipped but lots of scratches and fingerprints. looks like someone ate chips and smudged on the printed discs. how do ppl handle these discs. damn dirty ppl.

does best buy take these discs?

It seems like Sleeping Dogs has been delisted from their site.  The links in the OP work, but if you go to Gamefly.com and search "sleeping dogs" it doesn't pull up any console results.

My guess is this was a clear out of their last copies and, unless they get more in from renters, probably won't re-stock.

And of course, after I type that, I check the links in the OP and they're both actually IN STOCK!  It's searchable again on Gamefly.com as well, so completely ignore my previous comment.

Just received my Dead Space 3 and I have to say the wait was worth it. Aside from a tiny light scratch on the second disc, everything looks and feels mint. GF does it again.

Sleeping Dogs came back in stock.  Checked it on a whim figuring it wouldn't be and was pleasantly surprised.  If anyone else was hoping for it, go for it before it's gone again!

So my GameFly experience was pretty good. Bought on the 1st, shipped on the 3rd, arrived on the 7th.

It came without any scratches or chips and the code for the original Gears of War game was still intact (probably since they only give away the disc for rentals). So I guess I got lucky compared to a lot of other users :D

Got my Dead Space 3 and MGR:R.  1st disc of DS3 doesn't look great, but not of major importance since it went straight to Best Buy.  MGR:R looks really good, and very few chips which is nice.

Got my copy of Sleeping Dogs today (it came yesterday but I received It today).

Copy looks fine.  No chips or scratches.  Only a finger smudge.

3/3 so far.

Got mine today. First time buying from Gamefly... game looks pristine like the shrink-wrap was removed and then mailed to me.  Even has that new game smell.  Will buy from again.

Also, looks like they added the PS3 versoin of Bioshock at the $20 price tag as well.  Added it to the OP because some people may be waiting on it.  I'd guess it would be a first edition of the game, and therefore have the original Bioshock on the disc as well.  No guarantees though.

Really want to rebuy bioshock infinite to play the DLC, but at 15 a piece (30 total) buying this for 20 now makes it 50 total, might as well wait for inevitable GOTY edition

Well, I finally received my Dead Space 3 and both disc are pretty chipped up. This is the first damaged game I've received from them. Oh well, can't win them all i guess.

Really want to rebuy bioshock infinite to play the DLC, but at 15 a piece (30 total) buying this for 20 now makes it 50 total, might as well wait for inevitable GOTY edition
It's cheaper if you just buy the season pass. It only cost $20 and it includes Burial at Sea pt.1 and 2 and Clash in the Clouds. You'll also get four pieces of exclusive gear, weapon upgrades and skins, and five infusion bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back