Gamefly - Wreck-It Ralph $9 (Wii), Sleeping Dogs $10 (PS3/360), $10 NCAA Football 13 (PS3/360), $20 Bioshock Infinite (PS3/360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
:wii: Wreck-It Ralph - $8.99

:360: NCAA Football 13 - $9.99

:ps3: NCAA Football 13 - $9.99

:360: Sleeping Dogs - $9.99

:ps3: Sleeping Dogs - $9.99

:360: Bioshock Infinite - $19.99

:ps3: Bioshock Infinite - $19.99

Most of these probably aren't sales.  Sleeping Dogs has been $9.99 for like a week, and Bioshock Infinite :360: has been $20 for longer than that.  They did just recently add the :ps3: version though.

All Gamefly games come with free shipping.  All are used but usually in good shape.  Will include cases and manuals.  

Games go in and out of stock.  Keep an eye on the website from time to time for restocks.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true GF doesn't offering tracking anymore? My order of DS3 is my first order from GF in a few months, and I've noticed there was no tracking number, nor a link to do so.

Pretty much answered already, but if you buy a single game you don't get a tracking number.  If you buy multiple games (and they ship from the same processing center) then you should get a tracking number for your games.

yea i think they used to tell you what distribution center it shipped from as well...

i get my rentals usually in 2 days.. but my last order for DS3 took a week to get here.

Anyone ever get a busted case from GF? I just got Crysis 3 (Hunter Edition!) but the case looks like someone stepped on it.

What does CS usually do? Will they actually replace the case, or do they just do a refund and ask you to send it back?

Anyone ever get a busted case from GF? I just got Crysis 3 (Hunter Edition!) but the case looks like someone stepped on it.

What does CS usually do? Will they actually replace the case, or do they just do a refund and ask you to send it back?
I got a damaged case once and they replaced it. I just threw away the damaged case and didn't need to send it back. Send them a email and see what happens.

Looks like the weekend sale is over.  Only new thing added with Free Shipping was Sleeping Dogs for $10.

On another note, my order of MGRR and DS3 shipped today with a tracking number.

Really tempted by Sleeping Dogs. Anybody think there will be a GOTY release.
AFAIK, Square-Enix doesn't do GotY releases for any of their titles, and there isn't a whole lot of essential DLC for SD anyway.

But dang it, Gamefly! You just had to price SD at my price point to buy it again, this time for :ps3:! :wall:

...Thanks for the update, OP. :razz:

Damn, why's it so cheap? If I didn't already beat it when it was free on PS+, I'd snatch that puppy up.

This is one of my favorite sandbox games, tieing with Red Dead and Saints Row. This one is probably the most casual-friendly GTA clones since the police are so easy to lose here.

AFAIK, Square-Enix doesn't do GotY releases for any of their titles, and there isn't a whole lot of essential DLC for SD anyway.

But dang it, Gamefly! You just had to price SD at my price point to buy it again, this time for :ps3:! :wall:

...Thanks for the update, OP. :razz:
I have 8.8gb of sd dlc alone. There is so much and much of it was awesome. i didnt get the money junk those are junk cash in. I wish this was all on 2 discs or something. This game is a classic and will be played 5-10 years down the road.

I have 8.8gb of sd dlc alone. There is so much and much of it was awesome. i didnt get the money junk those are junk cash in. I wish this was all on 2 discs or something. This game is a classic and will be played 5-10 years down the road.
I stand corrected. :razz:

THis game is one of best sand-box games of this generation.

- My top Five

Fallout 3 (Plus DLC)

Red Dead: Redemption

Sleeping Dogs

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Red Fraction: Guerilla Warfare

Sold my Sleeping Dogs game when I heard it was coming out for PS+, but boy did I regret that... So in for one!

never realized that you don't get a tracking# for orders of a single game, I guess I'll give it another week

and Sleeping Dogs at $10 is a no brainer, highly recommended!!

Never had this happen in my dozen or more purchases from Gamefly in the past couple of years. That aside, I highly recommend MGR for that price.
Well I've never had one that WASN'T chipped, I think you've been really lucky. They never effect the disc playing, but still always worrisome when you get a disc like that in the mail.

I want this, but I have to pass. My backlog is huge...I've spent all day organizing them and have a ton of Wii stuff that I forgot about.

lol, what you just typed is kinda funny , and sad
I agree. I inherited about 50 Wii games from my friend, his wife left, took the Wii, but didn't take her games. Cool thing is I did get 3 nice finds in it--Pandora;s Tower, Last Story, and Xenoblade.

In a way that makes my line even sadder.

I agree. I inherited about 50 Wii games from my friend, his wife left, took the Wii, but didn't take her games. Cool thing is I did get 3 nice finds in it--Pandora;s Tower, Last Story, and Xenoblade.

In a way that makes my line even sadder.
if it was me, i would of traded away some of the junk games from the 50 wii games.

if it was me, i would of traded away some of the junk games from the 50 wii games.
A lot of them are pretty decent. 10 LEGO games, and my wife loves that stuff, and a ton of first party stuff. I'd say maybe 5-10 crappy games in the lot.

I need to leave this thread before I buy Sleeping Dogs lol!

sleeping dogs is pretty much a combination of beat em up and sandbox.  If you like any of those two then it's worth a try.  If you ever wished to see such a combination then u owe it to yourself to play this.  One of the most fun games i played in awhile

So based purely on recommendations in this thread I put in an order for Sleeping Dogs for Xbox360.  $10.69 after tax shipped to my door...can't really complain.   Just hope disc is in good shape when it arrives.

It wasn't a game I had on my radar but after reading on it a little that it's from the same vein that True Crime was originally that sparked my interest as I really enjoyed Streets of LA back in the day.  Sounds like a fun game.

I like most on here have a massive backlog.  And will be buying GTA V on release day (only games I HAVE to have on RD are GTA lol).

But I've also decided I won't be buying an Xbox 1 anytime soon (if ever honestly) so what's one more game into the pile right?

It wasn't a game I had on my radar but after reading on it a little that it's from the same vein that True Crime was originally that sparked my interest as I really enjoyed Streets of LA back in the day. Sounds like a fun game.
Sleeping Dogs WAS True Crime:Hong Kong... Activision was developing TC:HK but decided they didn't want to publish it because it didn't live up to their "high level of standards." Square Enix picked it up, finished it, changed the name, and put it out.

I've had this out for about a month or so, and I was hoarding a $5 coupon... so I kept it for $4.23. Awesome.

Me, too. All of my PS3 games that came from Gamefly have multiple chips.

Well I've never had one that WASN'T chipped, I think you've been really lucky. They never effect the disc playing, but still always worrisome when you get a disc like that in the mail.

Sleeping Dogs is one of my favorite games as well. It's better than Grand Theft Auto in every way.

THis game is one of best sand-box games of this generation.

- My top Five

Fallout 3 (Plus DLC)

Red Dead: Redemption

Sleeping Dogs

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Red Fraction: Guerilla Warfare

Sleeping dogs is an awesome game. If you enjoy GTA type games you will love it
I made the mistake of playing Sleeping Dogs first, then playing GTA IV (it had been out forever I just hadn't played it yet).

Good lord the game was so slow and boring I quit after the first mission of driving some fool around. I'm sure it gets better, I just didn't have the patience to give it a chance.

I hope GTAV is better.

I made the mistake of playing Sleeping Dogs first, then playing GTA IV (it had been out forever I just hadn't played it yet).

Good lord the game was so slow and boring I quit after the first mission of driving some fool around. I'm sure it gets better, I just didn't have the patience to give it a chance.

I hope GTAV is better.
GTA IV was probably awesome as a near-launch game. But I played it several years after launch and yes it's extremely slow and boring and honestly not very fun.

GTA IV was probably awesome as a near-launch game. But I played it several years after launch and yes it's extremely slow and boring and honestly not very fun.
The 2 Episodes from Liberty City (Ballad of Gay Tony in particular) upped the ante a good bit IMO. Really enjoyed the gameplay more with those two.

I'm playing through it now and there are definitely issues, if V doesn't have mid mission saves and better driving and aiming I'll probably never play it. That said the story and characterisation in IV makes it worth persevering with IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back