Gamefly - Wreck-It Ralph $9 (Wii), Sleeping Dogs $10 (PS3/360), $10 NCAA Football 13 (PS3/360), $20 Bioshock Infinite (PS3/360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
:wii: Wreck-It Ralph - $8.99

:360: NCAA Football 13 - $9.99

:ps3: NCAA Football 13 - $9.99

:360: Sleeping Dogs - $9.99

:ps3: Sleeping Dogs - $9.99

:360: Bioshock Infinite - $19.99

:ps3: Bioshock Infinite - $19.99

Most of these probably aren't sales.  Sleeping Dogs has been $9.99 for like a week, and Bioshock Infinite :360: has been $20 for longer than that.  They did just recently add the :ps3: version though.

All Gamefly games come with free shipping.  All are used but usually in good shape.  Will include cases and manuals.  

Games go in and out of stock.  Keep an eye on the website from time to time for restocks.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people onto CHEAPASSGAMER and say things like, "for $20 this is a steal!" Or "Who can say no to Game X for $15?" ???

CHEAPASS = one who wants things as cheap as possible
GAMER = one who plays games

You say $20 is a good deal, I say its $10 too much.
You say $ 15 is a good deal, I say $7.99 is a good deal.

Some of us live on a budget, and $10 games fit much nicer in that budget than $20 games.

Also, why no love for ps3?
Most are not cranky cags. cheap means cheapest out there and they might buy mostly $10 games some never go that low or they waited long enough. I know i just wasted my time....

Just because I'm curious. Based on the photos on the website, Crysis 3 isn't the Hunter's Edition and the Dead Space 3 isn't Limited Edition either, right? I'm looking for both of them and figured I'd ask first. Has anyone received one of those?

Dead Space 3 already shipped, so I should get it early next week. Im gonna try and tough it out ( Only made it to Chapter 5 and said fuck this). I might also want to pick up the dlc chapter, since I heard it gives the game  a good cliffhanger ending.

In for MGR: Revengeance and Hitman: Absolution. A little more then I'm comfortable with for MGR but if I'm unhappy then it'll become Best Buy fodder. Plus free shipping makes it even better.

Just because I'm curious. Based on the photos on the website, Crysis 3 isn't the Hunter's Edition and the Dead Space 3 isn't Limited Edition either, right? I'm looking for both of them and figured I'd ask first. Has anyone received one of those?
Yeah, when I ordered DS3 last week it was the Limited Edition.

my Dead Island Riptide came completely mint this time, this is the first time I've received a non-chipped disc for PS3. Not bad for $13

Got Far Cry 3 in the mail today. Pristine condition with the uPlay pass. I love Gamefly because the games are always complete and in great condition. Hooray!

Goddamn MGR is amazing. Love the OST and how it builds layer after layer as you fight a boss until eventually the vocals come in while you're kicking ass and you get freakin pumped.

Depends on if you just want to complete it or if you want to master it. I heard it's around 6 hours for a lot of people, but I played on hard and it took me 13 hours since I would restart fights a ton for fun and the last boss alone took me a couple hours. Also there are a ton of codec conversations which are totally optional. I spent a few hours just listening to those during the course of the game. There's two difficulty levels after Hard and you can also go for S ranks, collectibles, and VR missions. It reminds me of how people said Bayonetta was a short game and I played it for around 80 hours and still haven't done everything.

Thank you! Picked up Dishonored. I wanted to get Far Cry 3, but I think i'll wait a little longer.

For Atelier Ayesha, that looks like one of the best prices we'll see for a while. With Atelier Meruru at $27.99, Ayesha looks great for $29.99

Depends on if you just want to complete it or if you want to master it. I heard it's around 6 hours for a lot of people, but I played on hard and it took me 13 hours since I would restart fights a ton for fun and the last boss alone took me a couple hours. Also there are a ton of codec conversations which are totally optional. I spent a few hours just listening to those during the course of the game. There's two difficulty levels after Hard and you can also go for S ranks, collectibles, and VR missions. It reminds me of how people said Bayonetta was a short game and I played it for around 80 hours and still haven't done everything.
Thanks for the info!

Does anyone think Far Cry 3 will eventually hit $10? I keep seeing it around this price, and I would really like to get the game. But my backlog is plenty big right now.

Got gears judgement, dishonored, metal gear rising, and crysis 3 all for $60. If I don't get to them, my nephew can enjoy them.

I hope Dead Space 3 comes back, it doesn't seem like it's in stock right now

Finally picked up Gears of War: Judgment. Been waiting for this kind of price. I was thinking about picking up Metal Gear Rising, but I'm still in the early stages of my Metal Gear series playthrough, so I wouldn't be getting to it anytime soon. So I ended up passing on that one.

Can't believe I picked up mgrising/crysis3/gears/hitman/and even ordered hitman trilogy to complete the mix.

... I feel dirty.

My Epic Mickey from earlier in the week doesn't play on my 360.  The 360 doesn't even sense that there is a disc in there.  Plugged in another game and it worked fine.  Guess this will be my 2nd Gamefly return.  Buying 360 games from them is kind of a crapshoot.

My Epic Mickey from earlier in the week doesn't play on my 360. The 360 doesn't even sense that there is a disc in there. Plugged in another game and it worked fine. Guess this will be my 2nd Gamefly return. Buying 360 games from them is kind of a crapshoot.
Never had one issue.. and ive been a member for many years and bought numerous games. luck of the draw

My Epic Mickey from earlier in the week doesn't play on my 360. The 360 doesn't even sense that there is a disc in there. Plugged in another game and it worked fine. Guess this will be my 2nd Gamefly return. Buying 360 games from them is kind of a crapshoot.
After so many resurfaces to make them look good it becomes unplayable contact gf for replacement.

After so many resurfaces to make them look good it becomes unplayable contact gf for replacement.
That's exactly what I think happened, because there are very few scratches on the disc. I contacted them for my refund, they don't usually do replacements. I'll just rebuy it next time it's $10.

Decided to drop on Gears Judgment. Heard it was mediocre compared to the originals but it's 20$ cheaper than MSRP! First time ordering from GameFly too :D Heard more good than bad so may report back if anyone is curious how the shipping and etc is.

Thanks for the title update!  Didn't know AC3 was back in stock, was worried I had missed out last week!

EDIT: And unsure on Dishonored.  Is it really a console game or a PC game?  It looks like its geared more towards console play, but I'm really not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the last time I ever order a 360 game from gamefly.  Judgement arrived resurfaced and poorly at that.  Wont even install.  thats 3 out of 4 games that have come like this.

Dead space 3 arrived with DLC still unused.

Really surprised. Game is short though... Or maybe i played too much lol
Any game that you buy from gamefly that includes any codes for example:Online Pass,DLC,ETC. Will be unused since they dont ship any of that out when you rent their games.

That's exactly what I think happened, because there are very few scratches on the disc. I contacted them for my refund, they don't usually do replacements. I'll just rebuy it next time it's $10.
Yeah shame about refund rather have game. Google for last ditch effects on disc. I used gamestop disc repair fixed 3 of 5 duds i got over the years. I have to apply a few times tho. Install asap to hdd when working.

This is the last time I ever order a 360 game from gamefly. Judgement arrived resurfaced and poorly at that. Wont even install. thats 3 out of 4 games that have come like this.
Yup they banned me 5 years ago cause that happened and i complained each time. Took 3-5 months back and forth emails to unban me. I moved and new cc and still couldnt buy finally they unbanned. Rude cs when they flag to many duds. I reported 3 in 2 years time they said. They said 1 report they ban it again was 3-4 years ago so i eat cost on duds now.... knock on wood. ps3 buying safest.

Morale of story is watch out they set off easy.

He who hesistates waits, once I saw Crysis 3 for $12.99 w/ shipping I should've ordered it. Now I have to keep an eye out to see if they restock it before the sale is over. :wall:

has anyone got their games from their August purchases? I made 3 separate orders throughout August and have not received any. Also noticed that GF no longer provides tracking #s, worried  :ziplip:

I got my MGSR last week on Wed, for Xbox. I had ordered it the previous Thursday. Game was in flawless condition - disc, case, and manual.

Now I'm waiting on my Xbox orders for BSI and DS3. It's shown "Submitted" status since I ordered on the 30th, so I'm a bit worried they ran out of stock even though I was able to add them to cart. :(

Yup they banned me 5 years ago cause that happened and i complained each time. Took 3-5 months back and forth emails to unban me. I moved and new cc and still couldnt buy finally they unbanned. Rude cs when they flag to many duds. I reported 3 in 2 years time they said. They said 1 report they ban it again was 3-4 years ago so i eat cost on duds now.... knock on wood. ps3 buying safest.

Morale of story is watch out they set off easy.

So let me get this right, they sent you resurfaced games that didn't work and because you complained, which anyone would do if they received a game that didn't work, they banned you? Wow, and I thought Gamestop was a sh*t company. And you actually wanted them to un-ban you so you could use them again? Are you just a glutton for punishment? Stories like this are ultimately just another reason why I refuse to buy used games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back