GameFly Xbox 360 Daily Deals: Skate 2 $13, GH:WT $10, NFS: U $10, Star Ocean $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_539.jpg[/rightimg]The last of the GameFly Daily Deals, these used games also include free shipping. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. These deals will expire at 6AM PST on Wednesday.

Today Deals:
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $19.99
:360: Skate 2 $12.99
:360: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:360: Need for Speed Undercover $9.99
:360: NHL 09 $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='noisome07']These were the last set of deals until their annual end of the year sale.[/QUOTE]

Hmm does that happen on new year's or the time around it?

I must have the worst luck ever... received Skate 2 and Undercover and they're in horrible condition as well.

Batting a perfect 1.000 through 4 games.:bomb:

Just got in Grid not to many scratches but I see little dents all along the side and RE5 as well but looks like it was "cleaned" light scratches everywhere.

Just got my Skate 2 in, this one is in very good shape. Cool to see the 48 hour trial was in the case also. The only game out of the 6 I got that was in sorta bad shape was RE5, and it really wasnt all to bad once I cleaned all the crap off it. I can't wait to see what kinda deals we'll see for the end of the year sale!

Got my Skate 2. Just in. Had the 48hr trial, and manual and everything. Yet another successful, and very happy buy from Gamefly.

got my grid. was in so so condition. so i installed it to the hard drive. so everything runs fine.

How long does it usually take to receive your copy. I ordered Resident Evil 5 and my email said it shipped last Saturday the 12th and I still haven't received it.

I purchased Tiger Woods 10 and Skate 2 for my Xbox. So far I received Tiger Woods, which didn't work and waiting to see if Skate 2 is any better. I put in an RMA request for Tiger Woods so we'll see how that goes and if I get a workable disc after they send it back.

bread's done
Back