Gamepro BB Coupons (scan) 12/12-1/31 $5 off ANY GAME no min! $5 off ANY PS3/Wii Acc!

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Decent coupons this time around. If you have been getting shut down with the ps2 underground coupon then now you can try to redeem yourself. The 5 off coupon works for ANY game with no 19.99 min requirement! We can finally get some free xbox games or even PC(ymmv)! I have the original coupon so im going to find out if it will actually automatically take 5 off a 4.99 game. Anyway, enjoy.

Oh and since we have sooo many BB coupon threads going on, maybe a mode can merge them all together and create a new OP.

$4.99 or free after coupon!
Karaoke Revolution - Xbox
Jampack: Vol. 13 - PlayStation 2
Jampack Volume 14 Demo Disc - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif

Jampack Volume 15 - PlayStation 2
Jampack Volume 15 - PlayStation 2

$9.99
Starsky & Hutch - Xbox
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie - Xbox
Project: Snowblind - Xbox
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance - Xbox
Blitz: The League - Xbox
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Greatest Hits - PlayStation 2
The Getaway: Black Monday - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown - PlayStation 2
Total Overdose - PlayStation 2
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai - PlayStation 2
Mortal Kombat: Deception Greatest Hits - PlayStation 2
187: Ride or Die - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif
Suzuki TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing - PlayStation 2
spacer.gif

Tokyo Extreme Racer: DRIFT - PlayStation 2
Rugby 2005 - PlayStation 2
Rampage: Total Destruction - Nintendo GameCube !!!
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble - Nintendo GameCube
Sudoku Mania - Nintendo DS
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped! - Game Boy Advance
Franklin the Turtle - Game Boy
Elf Bowling 1 & 2 - Game Boy Advance

Wii Acc.
$9.99
BD&A Inc - Nintendo Wii Game Wallet

I just went to BB without any coupons to scout out what I want, and they had a few decent games. There were a couple crappy racing games and Jampack 15's for $5 before coupon, a couple arcade collections, a poker game, Second Sight, The Getaway: Black Monday, Xenosaga II, some kid games like Veggitales and Shamu's Adventures, and some more crappy racing games for $10 before coupon, and for $15 before coupon there were quite a few good games like Viewtiful Joe 2, Soul Caliber 2, Midnight Club 2, along with others that I'm forgetting. I'm probably forgetting a lot from all the prices, but those were some that I remembered.

I'm gonna hit them up tonight to try and grab Second Sight, Viewtiful Joe 2, and a couple of Jampacks or $5 games.

[quote name='advancedgamer468']Well... where is the coupon?[/QUOTE]

I would suggest you read the original post, actually there is a picture there so you don't even really have to read.

Well no go on getting 5 of a 4.99 game. Only way is to get a manger overwrite and chances are no manager will give you a game for free, but you never know...I did manage to get another copy of ramapage for 5 and blitz for 5!

[quote name='droidekaspam']Coupon says 1 per customer. Are people using multiple coupons in one transaction, or making separate purchases?[/quote]

You should probably go with multiple purchases, just to make sure.

Also, another noticeable game was Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution GH version for $10 before coupon. It was in a big display with other a bunch of other cheap games near the checkout.

[quote name='droidekaspam']Coupon says 1 per customer. Are people using multiple coupons in one transaction, or making separate purchases?[/quote]

I was able to get by using 2 at once...I wouldnt push it though

[quote name='MetalBuu']Do the VC Point Cards count as a Wii accesory?[/quote]

That's what I was wondering. Maybe someone knows?

[quote name='Cow_tipper']I just went to BB without any coupons to scout out what I want, and they had a few decent games. There were a couple crappy racing games and Jampack 15's for $5 before coupon, a couple arcade collections, a poker game, Second Sight, The Getaway: Black Monday, Xenosaga II, some kid games like Veggitales and Shamu's Adventures, and some more crappy racing games for $10 before coupon, and for $15 before coupon there were quite a few good games like Viewtiful Joe 2, Soul Caliber 2, Midnight Club 2, along with others that I'm forgetting. I'm probably forgetting a lot from all the prices, but those were some that I remembered.

I'm gonna hit them up tonight to try and grab Second Sight, Viewtiful Joe 2, and a couple of Jampacks or $5 games.[/quote]

xenosaga 2 is only $5 at BB?

[quote name='jgamezcua']So you've successful using a printout of the coupon, not the original in the magazine?[/quote]

Yeah, but it's YMMV on which cashiers will accept it. From my experience, most of them do.

[quote name='darisma']xenosaga 2 is only $5 at BB?[/quote]

It had a $10 price tag on it, so you could get it for $5 after the coupon.

coupon didn't work for me on jampacks.

the cashier was cool though and let me use the coupon on each of 7 games. i used the printout w/ 6 coupons on it.

[quote name='SlaughterX']So which month's issue of GamePro were these in again?[/quote]

That latest one...At least the latest one I have...zelda was on the cover?

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']i used the wii accesories coupon and it worked fine. hope this helps![/QUOTE]

How did you print it though? I must be missing something...

When I print it w/ FF & IE it cuts it off. How do I change that?

I dont want to sound like an ass but $5 its not worth the hassle of the coupon. I mean you can buy almost every game cheaper on amazon.com because TAXES kill the price of the games.

I mean if I want to buy Gears of War, then at amazon.com I would pay $59.99, and at Best Buy I would pay $64.xx (game with tax) - $5 coupon = $59.xx

Using google checkout at buy.com makes this totally a waste of time, ink , energy and gas... and you have to deal with hundreds of people at the store trying to buy last minutes gifts...

This could be useful for cheap 4.99 -14.99 games but besides that, its not worth it at all...

Thanks OP for trying!

ok i'm a bad boy. let me preface this by saying that i really don't think there are any other cags in the area, whenever i go to stores for the deals stuff is never picked through. the cc 8.96 deal had everything, been able to score great stuff from kmarts that any cag'er would pick up immediately, etc. so...today....i hoarded.

the cashier and manager were totally cool with me using the $5 coupon on every game i bought.

# of games purchased: 77
cost: $144 (37+ of which were free).

score!!!

Just got Rampage:TD for gamecube for 5.25 with tax. I still have 5 more and they expire january 31 so I'll get some good use out of this.

You can try to get Unreal Championship 2 for free if you're BB's still have 'em. If they will let ya. Then wait for a EB trade crapola deal and get all profit from it. Well if they let ya anyway.

[quote name='bg2001']ok i'm a bad boy. let me preface this by saying that i really don't think there are any other cags in the area, whenever i go to stores for the deals stuff is never picked through. the cc 8.96 deal had everything, been able to score great stuff from kmarts that any cag'er would pick up immediately, etc. so...today....i hoarded.

the cashier and manager were totally cool with me using the $5 coupon on every game i bought.

# of games purchased: 77
cost: $144 (37+ of which were free).

score!!![/quote]

Hmmm...Sounds like you owe someone...;)

[quote name='pincman']Would Karaoke Revolution or any of the Jampacks make any money on trade-ins? I know it's a long shot, but assuming that the coupon works, would you be able to buy a few (or more) at Best Buy and trade them in for a small profit? I realize that the coupon says one per customer, but you can usually get around that by using a different cashier, and some cashiers that don't read it may just let you do multiple orders.

Also, for anyone who's interested, I cleaned up the $5 off game coupon (increased contrast a bit, removed texture from white part) and arranged it 6 times with extra borders (for more convincing edges) on a pdf file. It's at: http://www.trustim.com/BestBuyCoupon.pdf[/QUOTE]

Link no longer working. Anyone have a cleaner version than the original post?

How are people getting the $4.99 games to work? I bought 2 $9.99 games and 1 $4.99 game. The cashier had no problem scanning them all for me (though he spent a bit too much time reading them - was worried he'd see the 'no copies' part). I thought since I had 'extra' money on there (ie, wasn't using it just to get a $4.99 game and pay nothing) I would be OK. But when he hit the "package" button it applied the discount only to the 2 more expensive ones. If it has to be overridden with manager approval that sucks, because that is very unlikely in most cases.

The last PS2/PSP $5 coupon worked on $4.99 games no problem - I got several (mostly Duel Masters and Jampacks for EB trading) totally free.

Anyway, got Rampage for $5 and Exit for $5. The $4.99 game I was trying to get was the PS2 Puzzle challenge game. I thought my wife might get 1/2 hour or so entertainment from that ;). Not worth paying $5 for though (as it has pretty bad reviews too).

[quote name='dolmar']I dont understand why your crying about it? people from CAG stole the Toys R US scan from Slick deals and did not even credit to person from Slick deals about breaking Xbox 360 instant $100 GC deal. It was posted on Slick Deals a whole 6 hours before it got posted here.

I posted 16 hours before it was posted here the Xbox 360 Hd-DVD thread on Fatwallet.com and bought a $40 off $199 Circuit City coupon on Ebay for $1 and posted it on Fatwallet.com and it magically got posted on here and slickdeals and no credit was giving to me. They even posted the rapidshare link I uploaded the PDF i bought from Ebay.

So maybe you should complain to other posters on here for stealing deals from other forums and posting them here without giving credit to other people too. If everyone gave me credit for deals I posted on other forums then maybe I would do same. But when people steal my deals and I see other people stealing everyone else deals why should I do anything different.

Look at the Microcenter deal posted on here. it was posted 26 hours after it was posted on FW. Person claim he got the sunday circular in friday mail. LOL sure he did.

You cant have both it both ways. Where you and follow members can steal deals all day long and not give credit but yet except others to give you and your follow poster credit for their legit deal.

You should learn to read. I never said I scaned it or anything. I said it come from EGM and your post on here did not state the magazine till you saw my post and change the title of this thread here. I have seem coupons that look the same in EGM online version of magazine and never had a problem using them.

So all I am saying is before you go insult people and stuff maybe you should look at your follow posters and get a grip before you go around insulting people because throwing stones inside a glass house is not a good idea.[/QUOTE]

True, many posters here do get deals from other sites, but most give credit to the origin at the start of the thread. Some don't do this, but a majority do.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Anyone able to get the Wii Accessory Coupon to scan/print? How did you do it? I need help with printing this coupon.[/quote]

Had the same problem. Highlight the coupons, and choose print, then selection in the print screen. It will just print the coupons.

Darn. I keep running into lame cashiers who will only apply the coupon towards 1 item on my receipt (and, hell, it was a real coupon to boot). Is it because the dumbasses wouldn't scan the coupon before the items?

Oh, well, I got Xenosaga II for $10 after coupon. Maybe I'll go rip a few more from the mags at the grocery store and get a few others.

kspiff

[quote name='kspiff']Maybe I'll go rip a few more from the mags at the grocery store and get a few others.

kspiff[/QUOTE]

Bastard.

[quote name='clariste']Bastard.[/quote]

Blame society. Or Gamepro (that's who I blame). Maybe Best Buy, too.

Besides, at least this way the magazine gets to breathe fresh air before it goes to the recycler the next month.

kspiff

is anyone else not getting the $5 off a game part printing? for me it only prints one page and cuts off at the wii or ps3 accessory part :whistle2:(

Resize the coupon jpg to 150 pixels-per-inch before printing.

In Paint Shop Pro, do Image->Resize and enter 150 at the Resolution box.

I just saved the image as a jpg onto my desktop and printed those out.

They scanned just fine at Best Buy off of the laser printer at work.

[quote name='Kuros']Do you think it would be possible to combine the $5 off of anything with the GGC?[/QUOTE]

i dont think so but ymmv

[quote name='H-Town Info']i dont think so but ymmv[/QUOTE]

I hope so, I can get some of those good $20 DS games for $10.

I'm having problems getting all of the coupons to show up, only the one for Lost Planet is coming uip on my comp. Any suggestions?

I saw a punch of holiday PS2 games priced $9.99 each in front of the checkout area. That's $4.99 after coupon. They are packaged in a gift cardboard case and have a generic UPC label on them.

Some of the games I remember are:

Enthusia
TMNT 3
Sega Classic Collection
VeggieTales

printed four out on my kodak printer, girl at BB didn't even look just scanned came up Gamepro $5 off. Picked up MLB 2k6 for 360, 14.99. Awesome deal, thnx guys. And you guys are right on the GGC, I searched the entire store and
found every other one except for the blue one.:D

how do I go about just printing one of the coupons? I don't have photoshop...I just want to print the $5 of any game part!

[quote name='cag1000']Had the same problem. Highlight the coupons, and choose print, then selection in the print screen. It will just print the coupons.[/QUOTE]

Its still cutting off the top portion of the coupon.

I can get it to print in Adobe but the coupon is GIGANTIC, i didn't set it to fit printer margins or anything.

Man, how am I not able to print this coupon. >_> Can anyone save the coupon in a PDF with just the Accessory coupon and pm it to me?

[quote name='pincman']
Also, for anyone who's interested, I cleaned up the $5 off game coupon (increased contrast a bit, removed texture from white part) and arranged it 6 times with extra borders (for more convincing edges) on a pdf file. It's at: http://www.trustim.com/BestBuyCoupon.pdf[/QUOTE]

If anyone can do this again we'd much appreciate it. I'm having a hard time printing the lower half of the coupon, already tried from the browser (page and coupon/picture only), and using paint.

bread's done
Back