GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dropped the Price on Ratchet and Clank to $34.99. I am also running a Special on F.E.A.R. 2 for 360 and PS 3, both are $34.99. Spread the word!

[quote name='tman']I dropped the Price on Ratchet and Clank to $34.99. I am also running a Special on F.E.A.R. 2 for 360 and PS 3, both are $34.99. Spread the word![/quote]

Thank you! :bow: I ordered R&C.

Do you have LittleBigPlanet in stock? The direct link to the product page is still up but the game doesn't show up if I just browse the site.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that R&C is now OOS. Did I get the last copy?

Proves my theory that lower prices can potentially sell more. I had no intention of buying Fear 2, but when I saw it was only $35 I thought, "It can't be that bad."

Riddick: Dark Athena is apparently shipping to retailers today. Troy, when can you expect to get that game in stock? Thanks.

Hey Troy,

A while back you mentioned that you were going to get a few new Wii games in. I was wondering if you planned on getting any copies of MadWorld and House of the Dead:Overkill in, and if so do you have any idea about price or when they'll be in?

Thanks!

Wow, great prices! I just placed an order with USPS Ground. How long does it usually take for the games to arrive? I'm itching for SF4.

[quote name='CloakBass']Wow, great prices! I just placed an order with USPS Ground. How long does it usually take for the games to arrive? I'm itching for SF4.[/QUOTE]

Usually two or three days.

We ship from Anna, IL 62906

Thanks
TRoy

[quote name='panasonic']just made my first order. Where is it shipped from?[/quote]

We should get some wii games in later next week. I am hoping to have the mentioned titles at that time.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Abalistar']Hey Troy,

A while back you mentioned that you were going to get a few new Wii games in. I was wondering if you planned on getting any copies of MadWorld and House of the Dead:Overkill in, and if so do you have any idea about price or when they'll be in?

Thanks![/quote]

hey troy...i recently purchased fifa 09 on the ps3 from you which was definitely the best price by far that I've seen. I ordered it on Sunday and got it by Wednesday. I appreciate the free and fast shipping. I was just wondering when you would be getting in MLB 09 the show again?

Yeah I did the same as cowtipper, I bought the game on Monday and it arrived today! About to play some Killzone 2, thanks Troy!

[quote name='tman']I just put a few MLB the show 09 on the site[/quote]
wow
$46.99 is a great price for a great game!
Would be all over it if I didn't already have it.

not looking to sway business. but any1 still in hopes for vc better hop on the gamestop website now for the gameday deal. 30.00 while it lasts.

omg my comp was off for a couple days, i come back and re5 for 360 is gone...ahh ..when are you gonna restock?i planned of getting some other games too.like saints row 2 and wanted..

[quote name='Xfactor19990']c'mon afro drop another 10-20!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Agreed, if it dropped by $10 or $20 I'd pick it up, same goes for 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, but then again I don't think he'd be making any profit if that were the case.

[quote name='rapsodist']Thank you! :bow: I ordered R&C.

Do you have LittleBigPlanet in stock? The direct link to the product page is still up but the game doesn't show up if I just browse the site.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that R&C is now OOS. Did I get the last copy?[/quote]

If you are curious about how many copies are left, type in 100 to the quantity box and hit order. It will come back and say "Sorry, only XX available."

There should be some tomorrow

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='jzee923']will there be re5 for the ps3 up anytime soon?[/quote]

I am trying to get them soon

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='myiamoto']Tman, do you think there is any chance you'll get Chronicles of Riddick in sometime this week?[/quote]

Got MLB 09 on Saturday. Ordered on Wednesday. That was super fast. Thanks for the great deals and consistent communication. I will definately buy from you again.

[quote name='tman']I am getting ready to add some Resident Evil PS3 to the site[/quote]

i finally caved in and brought one. had a chance last time but i decided to wait it out to hear opinions on the game. they were pretty positive.

Bought Guitar Hero Metallica (360) Friday night and wasn't expecting it until the middle of the week, but was pleasantly suprised to find it in the mail box when I got home today! Thanks for the great deal Troy!

Free Priority shipping on any orders of 3 or more games.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='rdogg1026']Troy, are you running any promotions? I want to buy 4 360 games from you.[/quote]

[quote name='rdogg1026']Troy, are you running any promotions? I want to buy 4 360 games from you.[/quote]

Yep. It's called buy 4 for less than retail price ;)

Troy,

Thanks for the deals. I received the two games I ordered and they are on their way to FOB Camp Phoenix as we speak. Placed another order this evening. Thanks.

I got my HAWX in the mail 2 days ago. Thanks for the great deal and quick shipping. Will use again for sure. I even refered a few friends that placed orders.

Thanks Troy

There is not much profit in the handheld business. I would not be able to give very good deals on them and would only make a few dollars off each.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Hey Troy, have you thought about getting into the handheld business or is there no profit there?[/quote]

I have listed some Guitar Hero Metallica for the Wii on the website for $34.95. We should have Riddicks for 360 and PS 3 Tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks
Troy

bread's done
Back