GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nyx']I just got L4D (from your ebay) and Fable II (from the site). No problems whatsoever and great deal and it arrived quickly! Will definitely buy again. Would be nice if there was paypal on the site though.[/quote]

[quote name='wildnuts02']has anyone received their games yet?[/quote]

Yes it looks like Nyx has, I should be getting mine either today or tomorrow. He has really good customer service and is a good seller.

EDIT: Just got my game it was exactly as stated brand new still in shrink wrap with the Xbox security sticker. If you have the option though pay the extra money to have your game sent Priority Mail instead of Media Mail. Will be a repeat customer.

New Playstation 3 Games Added This Morning. Lots more coming next week!

http://www.gameroomdeals.com/page/53636202
COD World at war $45
Dead Space $38
FIFA Soccer 09 $44
Golden Axe Beast Rider $18
Mirror's Edge $36
MotorStorm Pacific Rift $42
Need For Speed: Undercover $44
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 $43
Prince Of Persia $45

[quote name='tman']New Playstation 3 Games Added This Morning. Lots more coming next week!

COD World at war $45
Dead Space $38
FIFA Soccer 09 $44
Mirror's Edge $36
Prince Of Persia $45[/QUOTE]

Are you still offering free shipping on video games? I don't see it listed on your site anymore.

[quote name='Josef']Are you still offering free shipping on video games? I don't see it listed on your site anymore.[/quote]

It does have free shipping, it just doesnt say it. I just tried it by checking out to the final step.

Mirror's edge is a very good deal. Might bite on it later.

I ordered Left 4 Dead from this website. It came sealed, packed very well, and was shipped super fast. I will buy from him again for sure.

Yes, all Games still ship for free. I will add that tile to each of the game categories

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='david12795']It does have free shipping, it just doesnt say it. I just tried it by checking out to the final step.

Mirror's edge is a very good deal. Might bite on it later.[/quote]

Paypal is now available. Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Get that PayPal going and I'm in for MK vs. DC[/quote]

[quote name='tman']Paypal is now available. Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Picked it up. Keep the nice prices coming!!!!!!!!

[quote name='tman']New Playstation 3 Games Added This Morning. Lots more coming next week!

COD World at war $45
Dead Space $38
FIFA Soccer 09 $44
Mirror's Edge $36
Prince Of Persia $45[/quote]

Nice you don't see many deals on PS3 games very often. OP edited.

[quote name='anch']good update!
I am hoping for/waiting for the CoD4&Cod5 xbox360 games![/quote]

I got lucky and bought CoD: WaW before it went OOS for $45.

[quote name='Soul DragooN']Son of a....Mirror's Edge is out of stock :cry:

Found this thread too late.[/quote]

Keep checking, it'll eventually come back in.

Hey Troy anyway your going to get anymore Mirror's Edge for the PS3?

So far its been the only one you've put on your site that I don't already have and want. :)

I'm in IL I assume you have to charge tax? Are you at least not in Cook county? The tax here is killing me along with the cost of everything from parking meters to food :(

Great deals... I've been looking for a good WaW deal ever since the $40 Black Friday deal, and this is just as good. $47 with free shipping! Can't beat it! Keep up the good deals and I know I'll be doing plenty of shopping.

You can pay with your credit card as well. I should be getting some more Fallout 3 this weekend.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Sentenced To 85']How often do these restock? I want to get Fallout 3.

Also. You mention paypal specifically, TC. Do you mean that's all we can pay with?[/quote]

I will check and see. I should get some more in really soon.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Soul DragooN']Hey Troy anyway your going to get anymore Mirror's Edge for the PS3?

So far its been the only one you've put on your site that I don't already have and want. :)[/quote]

Unfortunately we do have to charge sales tax for Illinois residents only. I don't like it as well, but we have to do it.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='tightclaws']I'm in IL I assume you have to charge tax? Are you at least not in Cook county? The tax here is killing me along with the cost of everything from parking meters to food :([/quote]

Bought Valkyria Chronicles :D. That game is overlooked way too much. I've been hoping this game would show up on gameroomdeals.com

At any rate it's an awesome start to Valentine's Day ;).

Wow, a sealed copy of Valkyria Chronicles for $46 shipped? PS3 owners really need to get on this deal and probably buy multiple copies for a game being discontinued. I think it's going to be one of those rare games.

Thanks for restocking on Mirror's Edge! I would of also purchased GeoW2 but sadly I dont have enough money for both games. If you have some around next month I'll probably pick one up.

Thanks again. :D

OP edited, also I won't be putting in the pictures anymore they just take up too much space. Sorry I didn't edit it in time for the VC deal.

Yeah, I want Valkyrie Chronicles bad, but I'm broke for a while thanks to Killzone 2.

BTW, I'm curious, as a business how can you afford these low prices?
I never see anywhere sell games this cheap. Obviously it's attracting attention, so there must be a reason why others aren't doing it. Like, maybe you make no profit at all off it, or what have you.

Hmm, thanks for the awesome deals though. Interesting to see how this all works out.

I am working on it

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='yuchiro']Hi Troy,

Planning to restock Fallout for X360? Ordering VC now...great price![/quote]

I wish it were that easy!!!

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='earvcunanan']I think Troy just always happens to be a near a Best Buy truck every time a carrier trips a load over. Joking. =p[/quote]

[quote name='danny8k']just a quick question:
do they ship using USPS?
I really hate UPS and Fedex (they don't ship to my college po box)[/QUOTE]

I was notified that my order was USPS, hope that helps.

Troy, keep it up man! If I didn't have to pay for school I would have cleaned you out. :)

bread's done
Back