GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Troy - will you be getting MLB '09 the Show when it comes out?

picked up Valkyria Chronicles...you've made me a very happy man!

We use USPS, there is just a UPS option on my website builder, but all the games ship USPS.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='danny8k']just a quick question:
do they ship using USPS?
I really hate UPS and Fedex (they don't ship to my college po box)[/quote]

I will probably have them about a week after its release. If you wait, I can get it to you considerably cheaper than most places.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='S_DOG34']Troy - will you be getting MLB '09 the Show when it comes out?

picked up Valkyria Chronicles...you've made me a very happy man![/quote]

I had browsed by this thread a week back, brushing it off. Now it has really got my attention with these great deals. Will be getting Fable 2 in the next week. Thanks for the great deals!

Troy,

Great deals by the way! I've been keeping a close eye and I'll be buying shortly. Trying to decide what my second game will be for PS3. Battling with FIFA 09 and Little Big Planet. Will you be carrying Killzone 2 when it comes out? If so any idea how much you'd be selling it for?

I probably will not get it until a few weeks after its release. I will sell it for $49.99 or less

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='JJFutbol']Troy,

Great deals by the way! I've been keeping a close eye and I'll be buying shortly. Trying to decide what my second game will be for PS3. Battling with FIFA 09 and Little Big Planet. Will you be carrying Killzone 2 when it comes out? If so any idea how much you'd be selling it for?[/quote]

I don't sell to much hardware. I will carry MLB 09 when it comes out.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='fazfznz']also to TMAN

please get me a deal on a xbox 360 wireless adapter and MLB 2k9 When its out ;)
lmk thx[/quote]

I should be getting some more of these tomorrow. Check back tomorrow night.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='micbelt']you have fable 2 listed as out of stock...will definitely buy it at that price if you have it[/quote]

I am working on getting more from my supplier, any that I get will be posted on the website, it has been a great seller!

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='dohmai']hey troy any chance of restocking valkyria chronicles in the near future? thanks!! awesome deals![/quote]

[quote name='xStatiCa']Noticed Tomb Raider Underworld for 360. Any chance of getting it in for the PS3?[/QUOTE]

I think a lot has to do with his supplier. It seems like he gets different shipments of games with varying amounts.

Troy, does requesting a specific game actually increase the odds of you supplying that for us? I feel like this thread would become everyone "requesting" specific titles they wanted...

How do you handle new releases? Should I keep refreshing my page in hopes of Street Fighter 4 and Killzone 2? Thanks for the great prices.

I have a very good supplier. Titles and quantities vary depending on the type of deal they get. I should be getting Street Fighters in this month. I may not get killzone 2 in until the second or third week of March. I do not do pre-orders because I want it in hand so I can ship it to you immediately after you buy it. Pre-orders would add another level of complexity to the way we do business. It definitely helps to know what everyone wants and I will do my best to get it. I will have new games on the website tonight.

Thanks to all for your Business! We appreciate it!

Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com
Gameroom Deals, Inc.

[quote name='hottaterman']I think a lot has to do with his supplier. It seems like he gets different shipments of games with varying amounts.

Troy, does requesting a specific game actually increase the odds of you supplying that for us? I feel like this thread would become everyone "requesting" specific titles they wanted...

How do you handle new releases? Should I keep refreshing my page in hopes of Street Fighter 4 and Killzone 2? Thanks for the great prices.[/quote]

Man, great deals. I'm definitely ordering some stuff over the next few days. I was about to buy Fable II, but it is oos. I will pull the trigger on that if and when it comes back. Thanks again for hooking the cags up.

I just received my copy of Fallout 3 last night. Shipping was fast and it came in perfect condition. I will be buying more soon.... Thanks, tman...

I should be getting more soon. I have only been able to get 5 or 10 at a time and they go quick.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='mxpowar']Tman, do you know if and when you'll be getting any more copies of Valkyria Chronicles?[/quote]

[quote name='tman']I should be getting more soon. I have only been able to get 5 or 10 at a time and they go quick.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]
Ok, thanks. If you could post here when they come in, that would be great. I'll snap one up ASAP.

oh... wow ok. I ordered Motorstorm PR from game room deals a few weeks back. Great deal came quick and in perfect condition. I found them via ebay... didnt know they were on CAG.... NICE!

Think I'm gonna bite on Gears of War 2 and Dead Space for 360. For less than $80 with free shipping, this is quite a deal. Thanks!

*edit* tman, I had a problem during checkout. Will you check your PM's and get back to me? Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup Yup, pulled the trigger on Fable. Bookmarked the site and the thread, it's really nice to have an open conversation going with the seller. Thank you tman.

I replied back to your PM

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='kornball']Think I'm gonna bite on Gears of War 2 and Dead Space for 360. For less than $80 with free shipping, this is quite a deal. Thanks!

*edit* tman, I had a problem during checkout. Will you check your PM's and get back to me? Thanks a lot![/quote]

Awesome site man! I just wanna know, where do you get the games from so cheap and still manage to make a profit? Just wondering, because this site is the bomb.

I am weak and spent money :(

Is shipping USPS Media Mail? I'm not bothered by it, since it's free, but I'd like to know if I should expect to wait one week or three weeks.

We ship via First Class mail and it will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks to everyone for your continued business

Troy

[quote name='MegaKungFuRadio']I am weak and spent money :(

Is shipping USPS Media Mail? I'm not bothered by it, since it's free, but I'd like to know if I should expect to wait one week or three weeks.[/quote]

[quote name='MegaKungFuRadio']I am weak and spent money :(

Is shipping USPS Media Mail? I'm not bothered by it, since it's free, but I'd like to know if I should expect to wait one week or three weeks.[/quote]

I think it is Media Mail but I got my game in about a week and a half.

[quote name='samurai388']I think it is Media Mail but I got my game in about a week and a half.[/quote]

Troy shipped my game First Class. I received it in less than 1 week. You're probably farther out from him than I am.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Troy shipped my game First Class. I received it in less than 1 week. You're probably farther out from him than I am.[/quote]

Mine might have been First Class seeing as how it got to me from Illinois so quickly I'm not sure though.

My game shipped Tuesday and I got it today. I live in Los Angeles, CA, so that was very quick. I will definitely purchase more games. Thanks again, Troy!

My game also shipped to me using First Class. I was a little apprehensive to purchase anything but I must say that everyone here is right Troy is a great person to work with. I purchased LBP for the PS3 on Sunday and received it today. Quick shipping and a great price for a brand new PS3 game.

bread's done
Back