GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tman']We have a very good supplier. I am just competing with the Ebay and Amazon Market prices. The final value fees are out of control. With your help, I can take them out of the loop, offer better prices, and still come out better than selling with them. My ebay bill was 5 figures over december. So spread the word and I will continue to offer excellent prices with excellent service.

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com
Gameroom Deals, Inc.
Vice President[/quote]

Jeez 5 figures just to sell. Thanks for all these deals Troy I hope your business flourishes. Also added VC and SFIV to OP

Well I was gonna wait to receive my first order, but couldn't wait and pulled the trigger on SFIV. Hopefully you can get RE5 for a similar price :)

I received my copy of Gears 2 today. Thanks for the great deal. I'll be sure to recommend your site to my friends.

[quote name='necrojustice']Valkyria Chronicles is sold out! :([/quote]

I know. I was all geared up to get SF 4 for 360, and Valkryria Chronicles once I saw the title. Fingers crossed they'll have more shortly.

[quote name='danny8k']Troy:
any chance you are going to street fighter 4 for the PS3?
(I prefer to play with the dualshock ^^)[/QUOTE]

It was in stock but now it's sold out. If history is any indication he'll probably get some more in stock in the future. Check this thread often!

I should have some more this week

[quote name='danny8k']Troy:
any chance you are going to street fighter 4 for the PS3?
(I prefer to play with the dualshock ^^)[/quote]

COD 4 Game of the year XBOX 360 is on the site for $45. I should be getting the new MLB the show when it comes out.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='ivanctorres']Any deals on COD4:GOTY edition and MLB:The Show?[/quote]

I should have more by the end of the week

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='bsmith918']I was going to order SF4 this morning. Any ideas on how long before more come in?[/quote]

We should have killzone 2 within two weeks after its release

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='daffysm']hey troy you gettin KZ2???? :)[/quote]

Will jump on sf4 when in stock. Fear 2 is really tempting.. Do you know if you'll have Sonic Genesis Collection for 360?

Man, life is something else. I was all set to pick up SFIV at my local BB today, but they were sold out. Now, I'll just wait and save about $20 (with no sales tax, thank God). Any day specifically you'll have the PS3 version in stock, Tman?

[quote name='earvcunanan']Hey tman, any chance of Dead Space (360) for $30 - $35?[/QUOTE]

I'm in for one too, if you can do it that low...

I am going to say probably by Thursday evening

Thanks
TMAN

[quote name='JohnnyS5']Man, life is something else. I was all set to pick up SFIV at my local BB today, but they were sold out. Now, I'll just wait and save about $20 (with no sales tax, thank God). Any day specifically you'll have the PS3 version in stock, Tman?[/quote]

I probably will not get the games that release next week for a few weeks, but I will get them.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Darkchaos91']Also curious if you will be getting Star Ocean next week.[/quote]

I will not be getting any Sonic Ultimate Gensis Collection because I could not give you a good price on it. The MSRP is too low for me to give you a good deal.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Xellos2099']Any chance on Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for 360?[/quote]

I think maybe we should stop requesting games in this thread guys. I know we all have something we want but this shouldn't turn into us requesting things for him to buy. He probably knows which games people will want and which they won't. I'm not saying don't leave feedback here or not to ask if he'll get something in. If a game he gets in sells most likely he'll get more in. If I'm off base tman and you like people doing that tell me and I'll edit this post. Oh and OP edited.

EDIT: Okay guys you CAN request something just be smart about it. If someone else has already requested it don't request it, wait a while to see tman's response if he dosen't respond (he most likely will) then after a day or two request again.

I second that, also. Please stop requesting games, and asking for specific deals. Troy has been a great job so far, and I don't think he needs the extra pressure of requests.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Well damn, now you guys made me feel bad.[/quote]

I wasn't trying to I just don't want this to devolve into a game requesting thread. It's not just that it's when one person does it another will then two more will then four more will... you see my point? DO NOT STOP LEAVING FEEDBACK HERE GUYS! Just keep the requests out. Oh and Dead Space is in it's not $35 but $39 is still pretty good with FS and no sales tax. Linky in OP.

I do like seeing feedback in the thread. If you have a request, PM me, and I will respond as soon as I can. I think that would be the best way to handle this. I may not answer as quick on the weekends or evenings, I have to spend time with my family. Thanks again for all your support!

[quote name='samurai388']I think maybe we should stop requesting games in this thread guys. I know we all have something we want but this shouldn't turn into us requesting things for him to buy. He probably knows which games people will want and which they won't. I'm not saying don't leave feedback here or not to ask if he'll get something in. If a game he gets in sells most likely he'll get more in. If I'm off base tman and you like people doing that tell me and I'll edit this post. Oh and OP edited.[/quote]

[quote name='tman']I do like seeing feedback in the thread. If you have a request, PM me, and I will respond as soon as I can. I think that would be the best way to handle this. I may not answer as quick on the weekends or evenings, I have to spend time with my family. Thanks again for all your support![/quote]

Family comes first! :)

EDIT: Just request here guys, but refer to my post farther up with an edit.

[quote name='samurai388']Family comes first! :)

I agree PMing would be the best way to handle requests and everyone still leave feedback here, I just want to keep the thread uncluttered with requests.[/quote]

Wouldn't it be better to make a post rather than pm because now instead of seeing a few posts about say, the Genesis collection, tman is going to get a pm for each person plus those that just waited to see the response rather than post the same requests. Not only that be he will have to reply to each request

[quote name='gareman']Wouldn't it be better to make a post rather than pm because now instead of seeing a few posts about say, the Genesis collection, tman is going to get a pm for each person plus those that just waited to see the response rather than post the same requests. Not only that be he will have to reply to each request[/quote]

Eh... good point. Don't request period then :D. jk, if you feel you must absolutely request something then post. Make judgement calls though guys if it's in stock, has been in stock, or you're asking for a lower price don't post.

I am ok with whichever. In the thread or PM is fine. I agree with everything else in this post. Thanks to samurai388 for all the work you are putting into this thread!

[quote name='samurai388']Eh... good point. Don't request period then :D. jk, if you feel you must absolutely request something then post. Make judgement calls though guys if it's in stock, has been in stock, or you're asking for a lower price don't post.[/quote]

No problem it's a pleasure to do the work to help out my fellow CAGs get deals and help you sell some games. You don't really see many deals like this outside of Black Friday, so thank you.

Also a side note I edited the OP so that it's now split up by system which will hopefully make it easier to navigate.

I fully agree. If you must request, exercise your judgment. Keeps the thread cleaner, and filled mostly with updates from Samurai/Troy, and feedback.

[quote name='tman']I will not be getting any Sonic Ultimate Gensis Collection because I could not give you a good price on it. The MSRP is too low for me to give you a good deal.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

I dont mind paying the 30 bucks man..i plan to buy 3 other games from your site so if u can add that , ill buy all 4

bread's done
Back