GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tman']We should have a few more games in this week then it will be about 10 days or so before we get in more shipments. Thank you to all for your business![/QUOTE]

Sounds like a little bit of a drought. Maybe you'll finally sell that Price is Right Wii game :D

[quote name='tman']We should have a few more games in this week then it will be about 10 days or so before we get in more shipments. Thank you to all for your business![/quote]
Sounds good! I'm looking forward for the next supply. :D

Was away from the computer when you restocked. Looks like SFIV went like hotcakes. Hope to get in on the next shipment.

I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first about this, but 15 pages and only happy customers and awesome prices is pretty hard to argue with.

You already have my money whenever another batch of Street Fighter for PS3 goes up.

Are you considering getting any PC titles in the future Tman? I've been waiting on a good deal for Dawn of War 2 (and of course gogamer sells out when they finally get it on their 48hour sale)

[quote name='MeanSeasons']Do prices include shipping to Canada?[/quote]

Hmm... I'm not sure :whistle2:k Probably not but Troy will give you a definite answer soon.

Right now we are not set up for international orders on the website. PM me and we can work something out.

Thanks
TMAN

[quote name='MeanSeasons']Do prices include shipping to Canada?[/quote]

Got my SF4 today. Great communication and fast shipping. I look forward to purchasing other games in the future.

Are there any plans on getting in Halo Wars? I know you were able to nab some copies of SFIV pretty quick after launch....

[quote name='The Chop Suey']yes he should i asked him in a pm earlier. re5 as well[/quote]Oh, awesome. I might just pick up Halo Wars at retail. But I'm definitely not paying $60 for RE5.

My Valkyria Chronicles arrived in perfect condition today. Ditto about needing to find time to play it. Thanks Troy!

[quote name='oasisboy']so how much is shipping per item?[/QUOTE]

Free. International orders are in the process of being set up.

[quote name='dominicankid830']hey troy are you getting kill zone 2[/QUOTE]

I believe he said it will take 1-2 weeks for new releases to show up on his website. He did have Street Fighter IV earlier though.

Troy, I'm also using word of mouth to spread news about your site to my friends. Keep up the good work.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']yes he should i asked him in a pm earlier. re5 as well[/quote]

I'll picked up RE5 when he's got it.

Got the four games I ordered yesterday, including SFIV. All were brand new as promised.
Took less than a week to reach my house from the date of purchase.
I am so buying any new releases from this site.

After listen to everyone's feedback, I decide to jump on the deals too. Just make my first purchase on the site. Thank you everyone.

Hey T-man, I order Valkyria Chronicles about almost a week ago (Saturday) and still haven't received it. The USPS number says processing, on Feb 24, nothing more.

Do you prefer I send you a PM, or go to the site and do a request there?

Either one is fine, PM me with your info. I have to wait 7 days before I can inquire about it, but we will take care of you. No worries there.

Thanks
TMAN

[quote name='nightmare452']Hey T-man, I order Valkyria Chronicles about almost a week ago (Saturday) and still haven't received it. The USPS number says processing, on Feb 24, nothing more.

Do you prefer I send you a PM, or go to the site and do a request there?[/quote]

I can but it will be close to retail price

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']hey tman hehe u think you can get the sega genesis collection for psp?[/quote]

Just got my copy of Valkyria Chronicles today. Thanks tman!

By the way, just curious, what would your price be for Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad (Xbox 360), since MSRP is $40?

It would be close to $40, probably $37.99

[quote name='mxpowar']Just got my copy of Valkyria Chronicles today. Thanks tman!

By the way, just curious, what would your price be for Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad (Xbox 360), since MSRP is $40?[/quote]

I think that would be good

[quote name='samurai388']Should I just put FREE SHIPPING!!! in the thread title :lol:[/quote]

I can not find Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection with any of my suppliers.

Sorry
Troy

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']k if u can get that ill buy it[/quote]

Hey can you answer a quick q for me. I ordered a game on the 13th of this month. I got it quick and all went well, it plays good, everything is perfect. Except I got charged for it, then the charge disappeared and I got my money back.

What's going on with that, why is my money being held? I'd like my account to show just what I have but it's not exactly at that point because of my purchase from gameroomdeals.com

It will be a few weeks, but we should get some

[quote name='Layziebones']I just ordered FEAR 2, Is it possible for you guys to get ahold of a copy of 50 Cent?[/quote]

bread's done
Back