GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tman']I can not find Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection with any of my suppliers.

Sorry
Troy[/QUOTE]

hehe the name is Sega Genesis Collection For psp... it came out 2 years ago.

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']hehe the name is Sega Genesis Collection For psp... it came out 2 years ago.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he's not going to be able to get that from his suppliers either. He seems to mostly deal with newer games.

[quote name='Josef']I'm pretty sure he's not going to be able to get that from his suppliers either. He seems to mostly deal with newer games.[/quote]

Which is for the best really who here is looking for a great deal on a particular two or three year old game and not just going to eBay or the CAG trading section, especially one on the PSP.

[quote name='samurai388']Which is for the best really who here is looking for a great deal on a particular two or three year old game and not just going to eBay or the CAG trading section, especially one on the PSP.[/QUOTE]

wow calm down, i just bought 5 games from the site, im just asking.

Well I was happy to find Skate 2 and Street Fighter IV waiting for me in the mailbox when I got home after work.

Great savings and great service. Thanks tman. Will definitely be ordering again soon. Hope you are gonna stock a lot of RE5, judging by the feedback in this thread I think you will be getting lots orders for that one.

[quote name='Atrocity79']How do I pay with PayPal on this site?[/quote]

You will see the option towards the end of the checkout.

i asked him about killzone 2 he said a week or two after the release so im sure he will let everyone know if it is this upcoming week or not i cant believe the prices on this site

I ordered Valkyria Chronicles and got Motorstorm Pacific Rift. I don't wanna complain a lot, because the prices are awesome, but I'm moving soon as I said when I first posted when I ordered and asked how long it'd take to arrive, and then it took outside of the 3-5 business days to arrive.

What can I do about getting a copy of Valkyria Chronicles before I move? There's no time to send this in, then recieve my copy of Valkyria Chronicles, the wait would be too long.

[quote name='audio vicious']I ordered Valkyria Chronicles and got Motorstorm Pacific Rift. I don't wanna complain a lot, because the prices are awesome, but I'm moving soon as I said when I first posted when I ordered and asked how long it'd take to arrive, and then it took outside of the 3-5 business days to arrive.

What can I do about getting a copy of Valkyria Chronicles before I move? There's no time to send this in, then recieve my copy of Valkyria Chronicles, the wait would be too long.[/QUOTE]

If you're moving and your afraid waiting 3-5 days might be an issue, I'd mail it to a friend's address instead. Tman constantly restocks his games, so I wouldn't be too worried on not seeing Valkyria Chronicles again. If not, I'd probably just wait till you're settled in your new place and order if you think it's going to be an issue later.

We got this straightened Out. You should receive the correct game on Monday.

Thanks to All for your support! We make mistakes sometimes, but we fix them quickly.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='audio vicious']I ordered Valkyria Chronicles and got Motorstorm Pacific Rift. I don't wanna complain a lot, because the prices are awesome, but I'm moving soon as I said when I first posted when I ordered and asked how long it'd take to arrive, and then it took outside of the 3-5 business days to arrive.

What can I do about getting a copy of Valkyria Chronicles before I move? There's no time to send this in, then recieve my copy of Valkyria Chronicles, the wait would be too long.[/quote]

I came to edit this and say it was straightened out. I emailed him and posted it here, just wanted him to see it fast, didn't wanna ruin your thread of everyone complimenting you, sorry.

Troy did an amazing job and has provided some of the best and fastest support I've ever seen. Despite the incident, I'll still order from and recommend to others.

Thanks Troy, excellent transaction.

We will not get any significant shipments in next week. I am expecting to get all the new releases by the end of the next week (March 6th or 7th). I qill try to get hawx as well

[quote name='bigscoot4269']i asked him about killzone 2 he said a week or two after the release so im sure he will let everyone know if it is this upcoming week or not i cant believe the prices on this site[/quote]

Ordered 5 games on thursday night , just got it on saturday evening, TMAN YOU ROCK BRO , expect me to buy more of your games. thanks!

Will you be getting more copies of Street Fighter IV (for the 360) in any time soon? I seemingly missed out on getting them by a few days, and would really love to order a copy.

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']wow calm down, i just bought 5 games from the site, im just asking.[/quote]

I wasn't riled up I was just saying that it's probably better that he gets in more new games instead of old ones.

well haha the game came in great shape tman and very quick...then when i opened the case, it (case) cracked lol :( o well its not your fault but that sucks

Received my copy of FEAR 2 in 3-4 days. Thanks for the great service and the great prices. I have already started spreading the word. Even though you haven't specialized in carrying portable games, the new Pokemon Platinum might be a game that more people would like to pick up upon release date.

[quote name='tman']We will not get any significant shipments in next week. I am expecting to get all the new releases by the end of the next week (March 6th or 7th). I qill try to get hawx as well[/quote]

Troy - does this include MLB '09 The Show for PS3? I am hot to trot for this game. It's official release is Tuesday (3/3). Thanks!

[quote name='Version3']tman will you be getting any 360 accessories ?[/QUOTE]

he stated earlier in the posts that he doesnt sell hardware

We should have MLB the show 09 in a few weeks as well

[quote name='S_DOG34']Troy - does this include MLB '09 The Show for PS3? I am hot to trot for this game. It's official release is Tuesday (3/3). Thanks![/quote]

We should get Street Fighter IV for PS 3 as well in a few weeks.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='DCdrummer']Will you be getting any SFIV for PS3?[/quote]

[quote name='tman']We should get Street Fighter IV for PS 3 as well in a few weeks.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

nice. that's also when my tax refund come too. :bouncy:

[quote name='Malcolm3000g']he stated earlier in the posts that he doesnt sell hardware[/quote] thanks i didnt really read thru all the pages

[quote name='Version3']thanks i didnt really read thru all the pages[/quote]

Yah at first it was not a big deal to read the whole thread but now the it's is like twenty pages no one's going to read through all twenty pages :). I'll add it to the FAQ so everyone else knows to.

[quote name='Layziebones']Just curious, if we pay in advanced, can we reserve games, or is it just a first come first serve?[/quote]

I think it's first come first serve. I don't think he even accepts pre-orders on games not out yet.

Its first come first served. We don't do pre orders right now. I like to have it in hand when you pay for it

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='samurai388']I think it's first come first serve. I don't think he even accepts pre-orders on games not out yet.[/quote]

[quote name='Layziebones']Just curious, if we pay in advanced, can we reserve games, or is it just a first come first serve?[/QUOTE]

No, he said earlier it would become complicated and as of right now he'd prefer to just release what he has without accepting pre-orders.

Also: Just realized Tman answered already. I'll blame everything on the snow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tman']Its first come first served. We don't do pre orders right now. I like to have it in hand when you pay for it

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

I completely understand. But, how about email alerts on your site? That way we can be notified when you get them in stock :D

I dunno, this thread is becoming more about requests than the games Troy is selling. I say KISS (keep it simple stupid), works for us, works for him. Game in stock, game I buy.

[quote name='bto']I dunno, this thread is becoming more about requests than the games Troy is selling. I say KISS (keep it simple stupid), works for us, works for him. Game in stock, game I buy.[/QUOTE]

indeed

I got FEAR 2 today. GREAT service. I recieved two different emails stating the order went through and another that it shipped. He is very friendly and the game got here extremely fast. I live in SD and it took maybe two days + sunday to get here.

Fantastic Site. Will buy from again.

bread's done
Back