GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 day shipping.... You got to be kidding me! Ordered SF4 on Thursday and received it on Saturday. I was expecting to receive it at Monday at the earliest. Great site!

Great services, I place service on Friday and receive my Resistance 2 on Monday with perfect condition. Amazing speed, thanks Tory. I will Def. buy it again from you.

I will update this thread the day that I will be putting games up on the site. I will try to give some time between the post and actually putting the games on the site.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='danny8k']I completely understand. But, how about email alerts on your site? That way we can be notified when you get them in stock :D[/quote]

I finally saw Skate 2 for the Xbox 360 hit $39.99 earlier this morning and went to order it and it was OOS. Any plans on if/when you will be getting it back in stock?

It will be later next week before we get any more shipments in, and I do plan on getting more Skate 2s then.

Thanks
Troy
[quote name='Orgymang']I finally saw Skate 2 for the Xbox 360 hit $39.99 earlier this morning and went to order it and it was OOS. Any plans on if/when you will be getting it back in stock?[/quote]

[quote name='bto']I dunno, this thread is becoming more about requests than the games Troy is selling. I say KISS (keep it simple stupid), works for us, works for him. Game in stock, game I buy.[/quote]

I tried but Troy likes to get a feel for what people want I guess. OP edited

It really does not bother me either way. I down with whatever is most useful for everyone.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='samurai388']I tried but Troy likes to get a feel for what people want I guess. OP edited[/quote]

[quote name='tman']It really does not bother me either way. I down with whatever is most useful for everyone.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

It's easier to just have requests through the thread. That way you don't get bombarded with PMs. I don't mind, I just don't want the requests to drown out other questions people ask. It's not really that big of a deal.

I have a question: Is there a reason you don't offer or carry any PC games? I know that PC games tend to become an inventory nightmare but I was curious.

They are an inventory nightmare. They usually don't move as fast and the price falls on them quickly.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='HunterZero']I have a question: Is there a reason you don't offer or carry any PC games? I know that PC games tend to become an inventory nightmare but I was curious.[/quote]

Afro samurai, lotr conquest, and sonic from your site. Also pulled rise of the argonauts from you on amazon. Top notch service with exceptional prices and the shipping couldn't be better. Thanks bro! I'll be coming back for more.

Hopefully by next weekend

Thanks
Tman

[quote name='MSTRKRFT']Poop. No more SFIV. Any date on when you might have more in stock?[/quote]

We should have some more by next weekend. We should have a lot of stuff by next weekend including SF IV, Killzone 2, and many other titles.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='optimusprime8062']And, will you be getting Valkyria Chronicles in, or should I just stop checking?[/quote]

Yeah same here! I've been waiting for Killzone 2 to arrive! From what I've seen already it should have a great price. ;) Troy will you be having FIFA 09 for PS3 back in soon?

I can vouch for Troy and Gameroom deals. I ordered on Monday this week, got my sealed PS3 Skate 2 on Friday. Thanks for the deals Troy, I look forward to buying more stuff from you.

yes, we should have FIFA 09 as well

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='JJFutbol']Yeah same here! I've been waiting for Killzone 2 to arrive! From what I've seen already it should have a great price. ;) Troy will you be having FIFA 09 for PS3 back in soon?[/quote]

i think i know the answer troy but i thought i should ask anyways...haha are you somehow getting re5 this week? it'd be nice but i know you have a few weeks delay for new titles but heres to hoping :)

I should have some next week

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='The Chop Suey']i think i know the answer troy but i thought i should ask anyways...haha are you somehow getting re5 this week? it'd be nice but i know you have a few weeks delay for new titles but heres to hoping :)[/quote]

^^^ Halo Wars is a different kind of game, it takes more than reflexes to play it. I'm just skeptical of it because an RTS on a console just seems... wrong.

[quote name='tman']We should have some more by next weekend. We should have a lot of stuff by next weekend including SF IV, Killzone 2, and many other titles.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

from the previous page :)

I am expecting Games tomorrow or Thursday. I will post here before I put them on my website to give everyone a heads up.

Thanks
Troy

i got my fear 2 in a few days ago and i wanted to tell you thanks man! and good luck with the price is right for the wii haha...

I put 2 copies of Street fighter XBOX 360 on the site, I am also dropping a lot of prices to make room for the new inventory this week. These price drops are temporary and once they are sold out, I will change the prices with the new shipments.

ENJOY!!

[quote name='tman'] I am also dropping a lot of prices to make room for the new inventory this week. These price drops are temporary and once they are sold out, I will change the prices with the new shipments.

ENJOY!![/quote]
What games were those drops on?

PS 3

Mirror's Edge 32
Resistance 2 35
Shaun White 33
WWE Smackdown VS Raw 34

XBOX 360

Afro Samurai 35
COD 4 GOTY 37
COD World at War 35
Dead Space 37
Need for Speed Undercover 33
Prince of Persia 32
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 39
Rock Band 2 35
Shaun White 33
Sonics Ultimate Genesis collection $26
Street Fight IV 46 (No Drop)
Tomb Raider Underworld $35
Warriors Orochi 2 20

In for Resistance 2 and WWE:SD vs RAW. It was hard to pass at 39/ea, but getting both for a little more than a new MSRP game is too good to miss. Thanks Troy!

bread's done
Back