GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Punisher0587']Any chance of getting WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 for Xbox 360?[/QUOTE]

I would buy it from him if they did.

And yet the Price is Right remains at $27.99. You really need to lower the price on that one too! (Not that I would buy it unless it fell to $10, but someone might).

[quote name='sotc1988']I'll be keeping an on here just in case the prices drop an lower. Do the prices ever drop?[/QUOTE]

They just did ;)

Darn, I guess I missed Resistance 2 at $35. Will that be the new price for that game when you get it back in, or was that just a temporary drop? Thanks.

[quote name='morphineseason']Darn, I guess I missed Resistance 2 at $35. Will that be the new price for that game when you get it back in, or was that just a temporary drop? Thanks.[/quote]

That was a temporary drop it seems. I think it goes for $42.99, if not, then $39.99

[quote name='Mugen']oh great now cod 4 is out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I bought the last copy a few seconds before you attempted to purchase this game. Now I have a 26 game backlog:(. Couldn't resist buying this game at such a fabulous price!

[quote name='killabeez22']Sorry, I bought the last copy a few seconds before you attempted to purchase this game. Now I have a 26 game backlog:(. Couldn't resist buying this game at such a fabulous price![/QUOTE]

I don't give a crap what you purchased so gloat to someone who cares,i'm putting that 34 bucks towards legends of wrestlemania anyway.

All of the drops today were temporary to make room for the new stock we should start getting Thursday. The prices will go up to where they were before Thursday night.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='morphineseason']Darn, I guess I missed Resistance 2 at $35. Will that be the new price for that game when you get it back in, or was that just a temporary drop? Thanks.[/quote]

[quote name='Mugen']I don't give a crap what you purchased so gloat to someone who cares,i'm putting that 34 bucks towards legends of wrestlemania anyway.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't gloating. I was just simply stating that I bought the last copy a few seconds you did, just in case you were wondering when it sold out. I guess a happy smile icon can change the entire meaning of a message.

Thanks Troy, just put in an order for Rock Band 2. I had been eying it awhile, but with the price drop I had to bite.

Hmm...Resistance 2 is back up ($34.99) as well as some other games but no Killzone 2...yet...

EDIT: And I just realized Troy's post says Thursday, not Wednesday. Some things were added today anyways, hopefully some more is coming soon

Man, I check the site 4 times a day and keep missing Street Fighter IV for the 360. The second i see it I'm buying, but it just eludes me.

Troy you sent my game out so fast. I don't know how you get such great deals but keep em coming. I'd like to see the Dragon Quest IV and V for DS on the cheap.

I'm curious why is the ps3 version of smackdown vs raw 33 dollars and the xbox version is like five dollars more?

[quote name='serenitygod']If you bring dead space back for $35 or less I ma sold[/quote]

Or left4dead at that price i'd def be in.

[quote name='Mugen']I'm curious why is the ps3 version of smackdown vs raw 33 dollars and the xbox version is like five dollars more?[/quote]

It's prob because it sells faster for the xbox compared to the ps3...

they just added FEAR 2 & GEARS OF WAR 2*

WHAT'S FEAR ALL ABOUT?

any deals for buying multiple games? man Im liking your current ps3 selection.. thinking about getting fifa, skate and resistance.

Just bought Resistance 2 for $35. If Street Fighter IV comes in stock I'll probably have to pick it up as well. You've got yourself another customer, tman.

I bit on Mirror's Edge earlier, I know it's short but I'm hoping the achievements will be worth it for extended play time, plus doing all the time trials is a cool challenge i've always liked in games. Thanks Troy =D

[quote name='gunstar808']Hey quick question in the OP it is showing FEAR 2 at $34.99 but on the site it says $39.99?[/quote]

That's what it was, I haven't changed it yet. I edited the OP just now.

We did not get any killzones today, but I will be putting up some streetfighters PS3 and Valkyrias PS3 here in a little bit

Thanks
Troy

street fighter 4 (ps3) up now for $46. get 'em while it's hot! also newly added that i noticed left 4 dead for xbox 360 and fallout 3 for both systems.

No word yet on when, but we will be getting some.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='DeathFromAbove']Hey Troy any word on MLB 09: The Show?[/quote]

mo more world at war for xbox 36o... I'm surprised to see you guys jumped on that since kmart will be having them for $30.

[quote name='iboostjays']mo more world at war for xbox 36o... I'm surprised to see you guys jumped on that since kmart will be having them for $30.[/QUOTE]

that deal had come and gone before the kmart deal was announced

[quote name='tman']We did not get any killzones today, but I will be putting up some streetfighters PS3 and Valkyrias PS3 here in a little bit

Thanks
Troy[/quote]
A metal gear style ! just popped up on my head. VALKYRIA!!

bread's done
Back